• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let it go...forget about it. Those who came and built this new home of yours don't care. Let it all go and your time here will be rewarded with a renewed spirit. What happened over there doesn't mean shit here.
I understand what you're saying but it's not in my nature to just let it go. Not with the way I was done. That board is hemorrhaging posters right now and I'm loving it ... but I still have a few scores to settle before I can let it go.

Bitties&Teer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand what you're saying but it's not in my nature to just let it go. Not with the way I was done. That board is hemorrhaging posters right now and I'm loving it ... but I still have a few scores to settle before I can let it go.

Handle your business. Don't hold back. :thumb:

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love the missionaries coming over here from Rivals. You heathens mantra!!!Go home you assholes.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cock gobbling .....

giphy.gif

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man we had one of those from ESPN, he let it get to him too much. He's permabanned now. Let it go.

ForeverNole22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't let it go. The internet is serious business. Make them suffer.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man we had one of those from ESPN, he let it get to him too much. He's permabanned now. Let it go.

Listen to this man...he's been most welcoming to the reVival movement and just have some fun. It's much more rewarding to get back at those who have wronged you by moving on and enjoying yourself than letting their wrongdoing continue to eat you up. I saw what happened. I don't get what happened other than you made us all laugh long and hard with that 10k like thread...and then you were gone. I don't get it. Nobody can explain it. But the fact is...higher ups than the Mods on the JV board have banned you forever.

But fuck it

Enjoy some bowling man...
14dc16dba2ee6b9fb5ecc597cef65b77d2d92abfd1dceef611a529bc1b88257e.jpg

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know the story behind my permaban over there?

Actually, the only version I've read is the "official" Rivals version, which is still quite redacted. Wouldn't mind hearing your version.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if the MB cross-over ban and the current "error message" flustercluck aren't interrelated somehow .....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to this man...he's been most welcoming to the reVival movement and just have some fun. It's much more rewarding to get back at those who have wronged you by moving on and enjoying yourself than letting their wrongdoing continue to eat you up. I saw what happened. I don't get what happened other than you made us all laugh long and hard with that 10k like thread...and then you were gone. I don't get it. Nobody can explain it. But the fact is...higher ups than the Mods on the JV board have banned you forever.

But fuck it

Enjoy some bowling man...
14dc16dba2ee6b9fb5ecc597cef65b77d2d92abfd1dceef611a529bc1b88257e.jpg
The 10,000 Like thread is what set the wheels in motion for all that bs. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was when the waving wheat aka BigRedBigTen coded that 'Like bot' and hacked into the Rivals board. That's the one that put them over the edge. I didn't code that bot and I didn't hack the board .. I was just a guinea pig to make sure that bot was perfected before he put it into full swing. He cut a deal with Yahoo showing them how he hacked their boards and in return they didn't ban his account(s). I didn't have any such luck. I was thrown to the wolves.

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know the story behind my permaban over there? If you knew the half of it you'd understand my hatred for that board and its spineless dickless mods along with the posters over there that wouldn't think twice about putting a mods penis in their mouth if they thought it would score them some brownie points.
Do Tell. I have been curious as to your point of view. Was my understanding the MB mods nailed you to a cross nothing the soundoff guys could about it. So what happened?

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 10,000 Like thread is what set the wheels in motion for all that bs. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was when the waving wheat aka BigRedBigTen coded that 'Like bot' and hacked into the Rivals board. That's the one that put them over the edge. I didn't code that bot and I didn't hack the board .. I was just a guinea pig to make sure that bot was perfected before he put it into full swing. He cut a deal with Yahoo showing them how he hacked their boards and in return they didn't ban his account(s). I didn't have any such luck. I was thrown to the wolves.

That's interesting - yeah, we never heard that version of events.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the only version I've read is the "official" Rivals version, which is still quite redacted. Wouldn't mind hearing your version.

Also, I'm starting to wonder if the MB cross-over ban and the current "error message" flustercluck aren't interrelated somehow .....
Don't believe them about that error message everyone is getting. It was a Yahoo ploy to get everyone to pay for a membership and it backfired on 'em. They're lying their asses off about the spam filter issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.