• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Future Modal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So AG, I'm guessing you're all set up for today's Duck mauling in West Springfield OR?

lastfan

Tenured
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c430c7e8353df86ef975c5a1e9678a2046a5413820c8b31560a2c1da51bb7886.jpg

Exactly... It just doesn't seem fair.

n1j6Yz6.gif

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you see, I'm locked in with a family. You, on the other hand... You're more of a leasing guy than a buying guy. With you ur strategy, women never get older, they always stay interesting, and they always think you're still interesting. Not a bad deal, just make sure your lease agreement is tenable and you have an exit strategy. Oh, and a prenup. You can't forget that prenup.
Pretty sure AG has that down pat.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So AG, I'm guessing you're all set up for today's Duck mauling in West Springfield OR?
I hope Washington boat races them. All of Oregon's commits will be at tonight's game and I want them to see that they committed to a loser.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG...you have put up some funny stuff over the years. If I might suggest you let some hate go and just start to have some fun again. Enjoy your posts when they are not consumed with revenge or whatever. Unique individuals make the world interesting and you are unique. Just let the Rivals thing go.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AG...you have put up some funny stuff over the years. If I might suggest you let some hate go and just start to have some fun again. Enjoy your posts when they are not consumed with revenge or whatever. Unique individuals make the world interesting and you are unique. Just let the Rivals thing go.
Yeah, a lot of guys I hated back on ESPN I have good banter with now. Weird ish happens with these board transitions.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you see, I'm locked in with a family. You, on the other hand... You're more of a leasing guy than a buying guy. With you ur strategy, women never get older, they always stay interesting, and they always think you're still interesting. Not a bad deal, just make sure your lease agreement is tenable and you have an exit strategy. Oh, and a prenup. You can't forget that prenup.
Pretty sure AG has that down pat.
Whats the exchange rate on a trade in for a ukranian model :noidea:

Hard2Bluff

Beer Consumer
Hoopla Cash
$ 263.81
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your ass back to rivals you pus
th

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know the story behind my permaban over there? If you knew the half of it you'd understand my hatred for that board and its spineless dickless mods along with the posters over there that wouldn't think twice about putting a mods penis in their mouth if they thought it would score them some brownie points.

Stake

Keep your HeadDown
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know the story behind my permaban over there? If you knew the half of it you'd understand my hatred for that board and its spineless dickless mods along with the posters over there that wouldn't think twice about putting mods penis in their mouth if they thought it would score them some brownie points.

Just let it go... Those who came and built this new home of yours don't care. Let it all go and your time here will be rewarded with a renewed spirit. What happened over there doesn't mean shit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.