• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Doucheman punched a teammate in practice… Color me shocked

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier, Poole and Dray are probably gonna end up even closer like Crash and Nuke after Crash punched Nuke in the face.

The Karens like Robotech won't forget but the team is already moving past it, all over the radio today. Not even suspending Draymond. Just as I predicted, this will be forgotten in a month. Kerr said the biggest and most impactful peacemaker in all this has been Kevon Looney of all people.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that - I was just trying to be nice to Hurricane and nicely point out for his benefit that. I think the logic wasn't that this was something new to him - he was trying to point out that the guy was a douche - I really don't think that is something new either though - so who knows what was in his mind. I can see why him and Handicappers got along so well

Cane is doing what he always does; searches for news items to confirm his biases.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said earlier, Poole and Dray are probably gonna end up even closer like Crash and Nuke after Crash punched Nuke in the face.

The Karens like Robotech won't forget but the team is already moving past it, all over the radio today. Not even suspending Draymond. Just as I predicted, this will be forgotten in a month. Kerr said the biggest and most impactful peacemaker in all this has been Kevon Looney of all people.

Kerr has said this stuff happens all the time, apparently Dame has said that he saw worse in college and that it happens all the time and former NBA coach Flip Saunders once said that this kind of stuff is part of why teams don't want their practices taped.

But, we live in an age of Karens who need to be outraged.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr has said this stuff happens all the time, apparently Dame has said that he saw worse in college and that it happens all the time and former NBA coach Flip Saunders once said that this kind of stuff is part of why teams don't want their practices taped.

Yeah, it definitely isn’t nothing.

But it is the publicity of the story and the release of the video that blew this up.

Whoever did that did a huge disservice to the Warriors. Without the publicity, it would have been squashed already.

Media attention makes it a lot harder to forgive and forget.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you see Chris Child's tweet about this situation? He basically said this was nothing and that he's glad the Knicks practices never got out. So it does happen. You don't want to see it though still.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it definitely isn’t nothing.

But it is the publicity of the story and the release of the video that blew this up.

Whoever did that did a huge disservice to the Warriors. Without the publicity, it would have been squashed already.

Media attention makes it a lot harder to forgive and forget.

Nah. This was most definitely a good thing. It seems like a low chance, but maybe it causes Draymond to actually change.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. This was most definitely a good thing. It seems like a low chance, but maybe it causes Draymond to actually change.
He's changed already, he learned to stop getting techs so much that it became a problem (like 2016). This will end up making him and the team better IMO.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Chris Child's tweet about this situation? He basically said this was nothing and that he's glad the Knicks practices never got out. So it does happen. You don't want to see it though still.
I bet those (bad boys) Pistons had some fun scrimmages and practice sessions too back in the day....lol

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you gotta be cruel to be kind.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's changed already, he learned to stop getting techs so much that it became a problem (like 2016). This will end up making him and the team better IMO.

How many points away was he from a suspension in this last Finals? It was like 2 or 3 points, IIRC.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe this is all in my mind, but the other thing I like about this is that I think that Draymond is on very thin ice now and he'll be on a shorter leash. If so, that will have a greater effect than any sort of punishment that they could've given him. He can't keep behaving the way that he did before. Or maybe it has the opposite effect and he'll feel like he can do anything so long as he doesn't punch someone.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is all in my mind, but the other thing I like about this is that I think that Draymond is on very thin ice now and he'll be on a shorter leash. If so, that will have a greater effect than any sort of punishment that they could've given him. He can't keep behaving the way that he did before. Or maybe it has the opposite effect and he'll feel like he can do anything so long as he doesn't punch someone.
For sure, he will definitely be on his best behavior with the team at least.