• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Doucheman punched a teammate in practice… Color me shocked

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great character guy right there…

And salute to NWI prep school alum Jordan Poole for not laying down to his bullshit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might need to delete this thread due to tHoops attempts to end disinformation.

I tried to fact check this and can't find any mention of it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three teams I'd like to see Draymond join as a free agent:

1) Lakers - Could you imagine he and Pat Bev on the same team? Will create even more implosion potential for an already toxic franchise.

2) Kings - I mean, it's been joked about for years in various YouTube comments, how Draymond would amount to nothing on a nothing franchise and without the splash brothers. It would be entertaining to see mid-30's Dray "trying" to win with the Sacramento Kings. Longtime GS assitant Mike Brown is there, so what the heck...

3) Pistons - His hometown team. I'd actually pay for a Draymond Green teal jersey, because we all know that's not the color this fake bad boy has in mind if he were to sign in Detroit. :heh:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might need to delete this thread due to tHoops attempts to end disinformation.

Sorry, I discuss basketball. I'm not one for digging through gossip posts...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three teams I'd like to see Draymond join as a free agent:

1) Lakers - Could you imagine he and Pat Bev on the same team? Will create even more implosion potential for an already toxic franchise.

2) Kings - I mean, it's been joked about for years in various YouTube comments, how Draymond would amount to nothing on a nothing franchise and without the splash brothers. It would be entertaining to see mid-30's Dray "trying" to win with the Sacramento Kings. Longtime GS assitant Mike Brown is there, so what the heck...

3) Pistons - His hometown team. I'd actually pay for a Draymond Green teal jersey, because we all know that's not the color this fake bad boy has in mind if he were to sign in Detroit. :heh:
Really?! Not the Nets?! He’d be a perfect fit there.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he is referring to the below statement - this is not anything new - and a bit of a stretch since there was nothing mentioned about a sucker punch - That -

The two players had been verbally sparring prior to some pushing, which escalated when Green took a swing and made contact with Poole, sources said. Team officials are reviewing the episode.

Poole wasn't hurt by the punch and completed his workout before leaving the practice floor on Wednesday, sources said.

Green has a history of challenging teammates, past and present, in practice and game settings. It is possible there could be some punishment meted out to Green for escalating the practice encounter Wednesday.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is referring to the below statement - this is not anything new - and a bit of a stretch since there was nothing mentioned about a sucker punch - That -

The two players had been verbally sparring prior to some pushing, which escalated when Green took a swing and made contact with Poole, sources said. Team officials are reviewing the episode.

Poole wasn't hurt by the punch and completed his workout before leaving the practice floor on Wednesday, sources said.

Green has a history of challenging teammates, past and present, in practice and game settings. It is possible there could be some punishment meted out to Green for escalating the practice encounter Wednesday.
What’s the source on this? Are we absolutely certain this happened? I’m gonna reserve my belief unless I see video proof.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly - Who gives a fucking shit?

And why?
You seem incapable of detecting sarcasm or reading the room. Congrats.

This has been the biggest NBA story and was even on TMZ. This took place over a week ago and there was a lengthy discussion of multiple pages on the larger thread. Yet OP came here a week late to start a brand new thread about it as if it was breaking news.

I really hate having to explain the joke to the one guy who doesn’t get it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem incapable of detecting sarcasm or reading the room. Congrats.

This has been the biggest NBA story and was even on TMZ. This took place over a week ago and there was a lengthy discussion of multiple pages on the larger thread. Yet OP came here a week late to start a brand new thread about it as if it was breaking news.

I really hate having to explain the joke to the one guy who doesn’t get it.
I know that - I was just trying to be nice to Hurricane and nicely point out for his benefit that. I think the logic wasn't that this was something new to him - he was trying to point out that the guy was a douche - I really don't think that is something new either though - so who knows what was in his mind. I can see why him and Handicappers got along so well