• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, do people still think Sanchez is better than Stafford?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. Sanchez got drafted into a situation that gave him one of the best OLs in the NFL, one of the best running games, and one of the best defenses. Excuse me if I'm not impressed by those accomplishments - and he's quickly turning into a hindrance for that team, not a catalyst.

Should that count against him? Like I said, he's accomplished this by age 24. I can only think of a couple of QBs (Roethlisberger, Marino) who did more by then. He's done extremely well against the best teams in the NFL. That's what you want in a QB, not a guy who pads his stats against cream puffs (like every QB in the NFC West should be able to do ths year).

No, it shouldn't, but you're using it as your biggest argument FOR Mark Sanchez. The Jets making the playoffs had absolutely Nothing to do with Sanchez. In fact, they made the playoffs despite his poor play.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see them open it up for Sanchez a little bit more. Of course that means that he has to warrant them doing that. But Stafford just simply hasn't been on the field enough. Even if the injuries are a fluke... up to this point that's what his pro career has been, so we don't have as much to go off of. I will take Sanchez at this point because he has played. He has stepped it up in the playoffs as well. Upping his rating by 24 points, and throwing 9 tds to 3 picks. He will have to step it up even more if he wants to get them over the hump however. I think he will have a pretty good year this year....

58% completion, 23td/14int, 3500 yds

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No, it shouldn't, but you're using it as your biggest argument FOR Mark Sanchez. The Jets making the playoffs had absolutely Nothing to do with Sanchez. In fact, they made the playoffs despite his poor play.

My biggest arguement is his performance against good teams so early into his career. I think how a QB does against the top 8-10 teams in the NFL is MUCH more telling than what he does throughout the entire regular season.

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As long as the Jets continue to play "Shoddy Ball," Sanchez will not be posting huge numbers. Stafford, with the weapons he's got around him, will produce the most. I'm excited to see continued growth in both guys + Freeman. I like the QB class of '09. I'm a fan of all of em. :hippie: