• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack Talk Thread

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo I can't read....my apologies to BIS!

just went back to the thread and I misread it, haha Giants suck though

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhh I didn't really know him at ESPN but he seems like he like to bait you, BUT can have good discussions too...then I read something at ESPN claiming he's never posted here.
BIS likes to play devil's advocate and the more thin-skinned posters get **** rashy :shrug:

but yes, i do enjoy message board sparring with him and watching him spar with others. he's not a troll contrary to thin-skinned posters' beliefs.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIS likes to play devil's advocate and the more thin-skinned posters get **** rashy :shrug:

but yes, i do enjoy message board sparring with him and watching him spar with others. he's not a troll contrary to thin-skinned posters' beliefs.

He likes to play devil's advocate and then cry homer when you present stats to refute his stats. Once he goes that route he starts looking and quacking like a duck.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohhh I didn't really know him at ESPN but he seems like he like to bait you, BUT can have good discussions too...then I read something at ESPN claiming he's never posted here.

Just signed up here because ESPN died and the board where Skins and I post at is pretty dead.

Yo I can't read....my apologies to BIS!

just went back to the thread and I misread it, haha Giants suck though

No worries... AND KISS THE RINGS BISH!!!!

He likes to play devil's advocate and then cry homer when you present stats to refute his stats. Once he goes that route he starts looking and quacking like a duck.

lol... you're never gonna let it go and constantly nip at my ankles like a scorned Chihuahua trying to get back at a bigger dog.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skins and I have been posting with one another for, jesus christ, nearly 8 years now?

He gets it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just funny that you vanished from that thread and didn't want anything to do with any counter points.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on the stats and how they are presented. honestly we are on a message board, we're supposed to debate. the problem is that one person "winning" really has no bearing on your personal life. its the fucking internet when you log off for the day we all fall into obscurity.....

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on the stats and how they are presented. honestly we are on a message board, we're supposed to debate. the problem is that one person "winning" really has no bearing on your personal life. its the fucking internet when you log off for the day we all fall into obscurity.....

The stats were presented and I was called a homer.

Done deal.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just funny that you vanished from that thread and didn't want anything to do with any counter points.

Now you're saying I "vanished" after you said "I'm done with this" at least 10 times before I just walked away for the sake of your own sanity?

lol... you honestly couldn't be any more cliche if you tried.

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could easily argue that you never really climb out of obscurity even when you're posting :whistle:

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stats were presented and I was called a homer.

Done deal.
i wasn't really referring to you and Bis's debate more of a tip on debating with BIS :noidea:

buried_in_snow

Capt Fucking Awesome
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey i still get you, cni, and everyone on SL to keep responding to me :whistle:

There's 7 active posters there.

Don't flatter yourself.

mellow.gif

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.. this might be called troll baiting here... but I couldnt help it.

*Anthony Spencer has a bone bruise that's not getting better. He missed Tuesday's practice session and said afterward he might need surgery. If Spencer has surgery he'll miss two-to-three weeks. Kyle Wilber took Spencer's place with the first-team defense at end.

Next man up... the waterboy better stay in shape. :D

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.

even you don't believe that

Aside from doing exactly that, your next favorite tactic is to take something I said, and replace it with something you made up in your own mind. Case in point, the bullshit you posted in the Morris thread.