• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slamming the Heat

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont give two shits if indy loses or not. miami may catch.. may not. what should worry you is miami isnt even trying to get the top seed. the are resting everyone for any reason. and they are right there.

indy needs homecourt if they are going to beat miami. miami doesnt need it. no injuries.. heat in 6 come playoff time.. regardless of who has homecourt.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have home court ... Pacers in 5 or 6

If you don't...heat in 7

And you call yourself a Heat fan?:laugh3:

Anybody who is a fan of a championship contender and is predicting them to lose a series in the playoffs on March 2nd is not really a fan

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont give two shits if indy loses or not. miami may catch.. may not. what should worry you is miami isnt even trying to get the top seed. the are resting everyone for any reason. and they are right there.

indy needs homecourt if they are going to beat miami. miami doesnt need it. no injuries.. heat in 6 come playoff time.. regardless of who has homecourt.

Miami doesn't need home court you say? We'll see about that.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full Of Shit.

The Heat knows how to win on the road. If you give the Heat 4 cracks at any team in the league on the road in a series, they will win at least once if not twice. The big 3 has played 12 playoffs series together and have won at least one road game in EVERY SINGLE SERIES. So far this year they have road wins in LAC, POR, OKC, GSW, DAL, and @ Toronto (twice).

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do realize that Miami lost HCA in 5 series as a group together and the only series which they lost was the Dallas series right? Certain teams do not need HCA to win a championship. HCA only means shit if you get it to a game 7. Chicago had HCA against Miami in 2011. You think that mattered considering the fact that the series was done in 5?:gaah:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat knows how to win on the road. If you give the Heat 4 cracks at any team in the league on the road in a series, they will win at least once if not twice. The big 3 has played 12 playoffs series together and have won at least one road game in EVERY SINGLE SERIES. So far this year they have road wins in LAC, POR, OKC, GSW, DAL, and @ Toronto (twice).

Not at Indy. :omg:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that Miami lost HCA in 5 series as a group together and the only series which they lost was the Dallas series right? Certain teams do not need HCA to win a championship. HCA only means shit if you get it to a game 7. Chicago had HCA against Miami in 2011. You think that mattered considering the fact that the series was done in 5?:gaah:

You do realize you will be facing a different Indy team right? Of course, here come some reason why Indy isn't any different blah blah blah.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard your point, but you clearly missed mine.

They played one game in the Indy. In the playoffs they'll get at least 3 chances. Last year Miami went 0-2 in the regular season in Indy....Did they go 0-3 in the playoffs in Indy?

I get it that you hate Miami but you're an idiot because you can't talk actual basketball w/out speaking out of hate.

Miami is a great road team. You can deny it all you want but the numbers say otherwise. There's been several times where they did not win a road game vs a team in the regular season and they went on to defeat those teams on the road in the playoffs.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played one game in the Indy. In the playoffs they'll get at least 3 chances. Last year Miami went 0-2 in the regular season in Indy....Did they go 0-3 in the playoffs in Indy?

I get it that you hate Miami but you're an idiot because you can't talk actual basketball w/out speaking out of hate.

Miami is a great road team. You can deny it all you want but the numbers say otherwise. There's been several times where they did not win a road game vs a team in the regular season and they went on to defeat those teams on the road in the playoffs.

No, you can't talk basketball. Indy is a DIFFERENT TEAM you fool.:L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy is a different team but look very beatable especially now. These guys are barely squeaking out home wins in late Feb/early March (when it's go time) against the Bucks and Jazz. Indy look much more scarier in November & December than they look now in February & March.

I'm sure Blue will agree with me.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy is a different team but look very beatable especially now. These guys are barely squeaking out home wins in late Feb/early March (when it's go time) against the Bucks and Jazz. Indy look much more scarier in November & December than they look now in February & March.

I'm sure Blue will agree with me.

LOL. Is Blue the be all end all in Pacers knowledge for you here?

The Pacers are still a work in progress and they still improving and are learning every game. However, their hunger to beat Miami will be enough to get them over the edge. You'll see.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you call yourself a Heat fan?:laugh3:

Anybody who is a fan of a championship contender and is predicting them to lose a series in the playoffs on March 2nd is not really a fan

Fans come in all shapes and sizes, this Joe guy should change his MIA sticker to a IND one though, or maybe he is the most loyal of them all? In the face of certain death he falls on his sword before the battle begins. The sports better in me salutes tbh. :suds:

No we won't, MIA will have home court.

You do realize you will be facing a different Indy team right? Of course, here come some reason why Indy isn't any different blah blah blah.

MIA isn't the same team either. You have probably gotten better on the perimeter (ET, PG improvement, Lance) and MIA has probably gotten better inside (Birdman, Bosh, Oden), Bird and Riley are playing chess, just enjoy the show.

LOL. Is Blue the be all end all in Pacers knowledge for you here?

The Pacers are still a work in progress and they still improving and are learning every game. However, their hunger to beat Miami will be enough to get them over the edge. You'll see.

You are twice the homer he could ever hope to be, meaning his opinion is that much more rational aka accurate.

...and you will see that it takes a great team to win a ring, and it will take a hell of a lot more than PG, Lance, West and ET's offense coming off the bench to beat the Heat in 7.

You mean their 1st 2 playoff runs together where they had losing win rates against above .500 teams? I seem to remember them butt fucking the East year 1 and then butt fucking the fuck out East and West in year 2. Year 3 is too suspicious for me to speak about with out puking a little bit in my mouth RIP you discarded **** hair from a baboons ass Stern.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunger helps you in the regular season because teams may not want that game as much on you on a particular night. But you're fooling yourself if you don't think Miami or any other team would not be just as hungry as Indiana in every single game of a series.

I'm sorry but hunger doesn't win you playoffs series.