• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slamming the Heat

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I considered writing a thread to say negative things about Heat players. Then I realized they are not my team and are really of little interest to me until we play them. If and until we meet in the playoffs, I wish them well.

:nod:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Heat, don't even wish them well.

My cousin is a big time Heat fan. He goes to almost all the games. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a very nice guy. They have championships. Great position to be in. I would prefer they not get another this year. But if they beat the Pacers, I will be cheering for them in the finals.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My cousin is a big time Heat fan. He goes to almost all the games. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a very nice guy. They have championships. Great position to be in. I would prefer they not get another this year. But if they beat the Pacers, I will be cheering for them in the finals.

1376480605099.gif

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come to the dark side....

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure we have a thread for this...it usually gets bumped every time the Heat lose, I guess that is why you forgot it existed.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blue. Nononononononono!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

185.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing wrong with that, imo. If my team is eliminated from the playoffs, I normally pull for whoever knocks them out.

Sure am glad that the Heat are in the East though.:lol:

Not that I have to worry about it this year!!:L

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a slow study, but decided to quit being childish for a while. Of course, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

:laugh3:

I hope tomorrow brings you back to the Pacers, because as of right now, you are a partial Heat fan. Unacceptable. We don't cheer for the Heat. The Heat don't like us, and we don't like them. Ain't no love.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope tomorrow brings you back to the Pacers, because as of right now, you are a partial Heat fan. Unacceptable. We don't cheer for the Heat. The Heat don't like us, and we don't like them. Ain't no love.

Laffin. If someone knocks you out of the playoffs and then gets stomped by another team, how does that look? The Pacers are the only team as far as I am concerned. So no worries. :lol:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laffin. If someone knocks you out of the playoffs and then gets stomped by another team, how does that look? The Pacers are the only team as far as I am concerned. So no worries. :lol:

I see what you are saying, but I just deal with that. I still will never cheer for the Heat, even if they beat us lol. I started to laugh at the thought that the Heat would actually beat us hahaha. Like that is going to happen.:rollseyes::laugh3:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you are saying, but I just deal with that. I still will never cheer for the Heat, even if they beat us lol. I started to laugh at the thought that the Heat would actually beat us hahaha. Like that is going to happen.:rollseyes::laugh3:

You see, we have no idea what is going to happen. Someone for the Heat or the Pacers may be injured in the next week. I am hopeful the Pacers will win it all. I am foolish to predict it. If it happens, it happens. Life is full of vagarities and is almost always unfair. Relax and don't stress about it. We will see when we see.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, we have no idea what is going to happen. Someone for the Heat or the Pacers may be injured in the next week. I am hopeful the Pacers will win it all. I am foolish to predict it. If it happens, it happens. Life is full of vagarities and is almost always unfair. Relax and don't stress about it. We will see when we see.

If both teams are healthy, my money is on the Pacers this year.