• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Slamming the Heat

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunger helps you in the regular season because teams may not want that game as much on you on a particular night. But you're fooling yourself if you don't think Miami or any other team would not be just as hungry as Indiana in every single game of a series.

I'm sorry but hunger doesn't win you playoffs series.

Was every other team 1 game away from the Finals? Ya, I don't believe every other team will be as hungry as Indy. I think you are 100% wrong in thinking that.

:scratch:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure that hunger is the last thing a team wants to deal with in a playoff series. How many times do I have to nag on about nutrition and sleep? Proper nutrition is very important and a dieting or malnutritioned body just can not compete with a properly nutritioned body. If the Pacers are hungry they should talk to their team trainers and dietitians.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure that hunger is the last thing a team wants to deal with in a playoff series. How many times do I have to nag on about nutrition and sleep? Proper nutrition is very important and a dieting or malnutritioned body just can not compete with a properly nutritioned body. If the Pacers are hungry they should talk to their team trainers and dietitians.

LOL. BOTSLAYER, that was just a horrible horrible post.