• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sid's getting his own pad

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Ok, those jokes were getting old anyways.

/just out of curiosity, is it a tree house in Mario's back yard?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ELYEAH, you raise a valid point with that. even though Sid spent quite awhile at Mario's, you gotta remember he's only 22. i mean...i know 22 yearolds. that's my generation...most of them SHOULD be living with someone older to guide them, especially one's as valuable as Sid. Now, Sid's a responsible kid for the most part, so i'm sure he'll be fine, but I think Ben is grand example of what happens when young superstars aren't properly shepherded into a big league. There was that awesome Ben/Sid article last week that hit the nail on the head. It's truly beyond me why NFL owners don't have this system (living with older players) considering how big of an investment they are making. Obviously the NFL is a completely different culture, and the rookies are much older and already exposed to gigantic ego-boosts in college, but it's not a bad idea to help some of these KIDS transition.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw pictures of it today.

The first floor is amazing, but the second floor looks like they didn't even bother to try.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
ELYEAH, you raise a valid point with that. even though Sid spent quite awhile at Mario's, you gotta remember he's only 22. i mean...i know 22 yearolds.

see 1:25
[YOUTUBE]-tAK1hvKSso[/YOUTUBE]