• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shut the hell up Brandon Marshall!!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a bunch of whiny bitches. "Brandon Marshall said something mean!" :hurt:

96-67-5

Yeah, little brother. But hey, if the lions sweep the series every year for the next 15 years, the Lions can get up in the series,... by one.

Simba_roaring.jpg

Naw it wasn't mean. It was just stupid. Sometimes they're the same thing. But not in this case. It's understandable that a Bears fan would be confused about it though. I wonder how some of you guys even figure out how to log on to the internet. Calling a team you're personally 2-4 against lifetime "your little brother" is just fucking dumb... and not even original dumb. :lame:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw it wasn't mean. It was just stupid. Sometimes they're the same thing. But not in this case. It's understandable that a Bears fan would be confused about it though. I wonder how some of you guys even figure out how to log on to the internet. Calling a team you're personally 2-4 against lifetime "your little brother" is just fucking dumb... and not even original dumb. :lame:

Talk about dumb. You are the poster boy. In no sport at any level does the "little bother" comment come from a personal level. It is organizational. Ask aTm fans. But hey, I would spin it like you if I was a Lion fan, what with being down 30 in the series.

But maybe Marshal just hurt your little feelings? :hurt:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When teams suck they always talk about how they were good at one point in time or have a better record way back when against a team. Sounds like you have already mailed it in husker? Damn are all of you this classless? You got beat by the better team this year. I'm glad most (not all because some lions fans are like most of you bears fans) lions fans didnt go over to your board last year after you beat us to whine like babies and talk about how we beat you in 2007. I personally make it a point to congratulate another teams fans when the beat us, you know kind of like a classy man would do. A real man. Enjoy the rest of your season, hope your team stays healthy.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a bunch of whiny bitches. "Brandon Marshall said something mean!" :hurt:

96-67-5

Yeah, little brother. But hey, if the lions sweep the series every year for the next 15 years, the Lions can get up in the series,... by one.

Simba_roaring.jpg

The whiny crybaby was brandon marshall and several classless bears fans. I've honestly never seen such a group of fans come to our board, trash our city, be rude and obnoxious trolls and then whine and cry when their team loses to us again. The only fanbase! What the fuck is wrong with you all?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have all witnessed how immature marshall is. He clearly has demonstrated he hasnt grown up yet. I remember when bears fans used to be all high snd mighty about how they would never have a thug lowlife in their locker room and then they acquired brandon marshall, haha. Who was that guy that got arrested for being a drug kingpin last year? They got their heads on straight in chicago, i tell ya. Bunch of classy guys down there.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marshall missed his meds. I apologize on his behalf.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about dumb. You are the poster boy. In no sport at any level does the "little bother" comment come from a personal level. It is organizational. Ask aTm fans. But hey, I would spin it like you if I was a Lion fan, what with being down 30 in the series.

But maybe Marshal just hurt your little feelings? :hurt:

So now Marshall is is some all time Bear historian or something. That's funny. The guy probably can't even spell Bear much less tell anyone how many titles they've won. 2-0 is all that matters. But it's understandable that Bears fans would want to look backwards. They sure as hell don't have anything to look forward to.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when people bring up the past. The Bears beat you 35 years ago. WOOOOOO. None of that matters this year.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when bears fans used to be all high snd mighty about how they
would never have a thug lowlife in their locker room and then they acquired
brandon marshall, haha. Who was that guy that got arrested for being a drug
kingpin last year? They got their heads on straight in chicago, i tell ya. Bunch
of classy guys down there.
samhurd.jpg

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whiny crybaby was brandon marshall and several classless bears fans. I've honestly never seen such a group of fans come to our board, trash our city, be rude and obnoxious trolls and then whine and cry when their team loses to us again. The only fanbase! What the fuck is wrong with you all?

And yet look at all of you Lions fans.

pot-and-kettke.jpg

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th_Baby-Cry.gif

Seems about right. This new Bears troll can't stop the tears from flowing. Guess a season sweep will do that to a gal.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when people bring up the past. The Bears beat you 35 years ago. WOOOOOO. None of that matters this year.

LOL at Lion fan. "We beat you this year! We are awesome!" Congrats on getting three wins this decade... little brother...

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Lion fan. "We beat you this year! We are awesome!"
Congrats on getting three wins this decade... little brother...
Keep pointing to the past while we focus on the present and future. :suds:

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th_Baby-Cry.gif

Seems about right. This new Bears troll can't stop the tears from flowing. Guess a season sweep will do that to a gal.

Hey lions fan...

111c1d6f6410e7466c62edd27006ff7ddac6263aab3bd7d3ae26801af190389f.jpg

Opps sorry forgot I cannot come on your board. Carry on with the "Brandon Marshall is a doodoo head," thread.

Out...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 'Husker dumbdumb prolly was a Lawrence Phillips fan too.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sick-teddy-bear.jpg

Somebody is grouchy. Those poor Bears fans.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the ones talking on their own board about the poor sport little baby who's mad because they got swept this year? Do enlighten us with your infinite wisdom as to what the point of Marshall's comments were if not simply a whiny little bitch crying because he lost (again).

And then here you come with the historical record of the games we've played. Will the Bears get a playoff birth over the Lions based on the historical record of the series? Don't think so assclown. Talk about pathetic.

No fan base in the league comes to other teams boards to either gloat, or in your case, whine and try to deflect the obvious that in 2013 (the year in which it matters) you got swept by a better team. You're a perfect reflection of Marshall himself, a pissed off whiney little bitch.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Lion fan. "We beat you this year! We are awesome!" Congrats on getting three wins this decade... little brother...

What wins matter right now? I am pretty this years games matter toward this year. You can love the past, live it in, talk about it all you want. The present belongs to us. The Lions own the Bears.

Oh and by the way enjoy your 3rd year missing the playoffs. We will be enjoying our 2nd appearance in that span.