• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIVING.... with Brandon Marshall....

Status
Not open for further replies.

American_Champ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Marshall has an itch that he just can't scratch.. Can you help him?... Brandon Marshall...The drug using, female abusing, star crossed diva WR of the Chicago Bears who now once Safety Brandon Meriweather of the Redskins 'kicked out of the lg.' for violent hits... Hits that 5 yrs. ago were everyday plays.. Commentary: Now, normally I wouldn't take the side of either of these thugs... However, I agree with Meriweather... They want to suspend me?...I'm Goin for the knees.. Ending careers... Tearin ligaments... They can't change the game that we grew up on...Tell me, how many less injuries have we seen since the big wigs changed defense to flag football?... It's just moire liberal propaganda...Fear mongering.. concussions this, brain damage that... If the NFL wants to ban or suspend anyone...Start with a guy like B Marsh, as his home boys in Chicago like to call him... I digress: Roger Goodell will face a decision at some point in his future tenure as Commissioner.. NASCAR learned the same lesson...They made NASCAR too safe after Earnhardt died... They still haven't recovered...The game is built on violence...These pansies get paid tons of money and still want to cry after the fact....My message to Goodell would be worry about your players having 13 kids with 6 different baby mamas before you worry about concussions...#MakeThemSignAWaiver.... God Bless

Status
Not open for further replies.