• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should We Pencil MSU in for the Final Four?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nuh uh brah...not my thread

Hey, H2S. I think "pencil in" is the operative term here. Pencil can easily be erased.

my indelible ink homer bracket will have MSU cutting net. fuck yall! :suds: however,

depending on what they show in the next 10 days...
my penciled-in bracket will either be the same as Kramer's...or...
cutting net.

Captain CTM, he say we a train wrenck...and he right.
MSU has no team leader(s)...no mama Cleaves giving hugs to the guys this year...and too many individual health issues to rally round & rebound from = dire tidings for my sofa.

ltns umichgradfan...hope things are going well for you n yourn.

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is March, time to switch out my polarized lenses for the Green March Madness lenses. Ahh, thats better, I only see green. Sprinkle the dust on em' Tommy, lets see the magic. He's in some lab right now on Campus like a mad scientist perfecting his formula. I still believe!:clap:

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Michigan State this year. They're as talented as anyone who they'll play against in the tournament, but I don't know if they'll get chemistry straightened. There's still quite a bit of basketball to be played between now and Selection Sunday, but as of right now I'm weary of Michigan State until they show me their chemistry issues are settled.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey MSU fans:

You guys remember that Mateen Cleaves shot where there was like less than a second left on the clock, and he caught the ball from an inbound near the OB line and still in the air he shoots and makes it?

Am I making that shit up? I swear I remember it, but I can't find it anywhere. Did it happen, and can any of you post a link for it?

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will get Sparty Pumped!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqeB11YnZY0]Durrell Summers dunks over Robinson - YouTube[/ame]

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump

Man this was only two weeks ago! Are the experts overreacting to MSU's B10 tourney run, or did it only take 3 games to rightfully change everyone's opinion?? I think that. Virginia might be the worst 1 seed matchup-wise for MSU, but we will see. That defense is just so nasty that I worry MSU won't overcome what seems like a subpar defensive team (for their standards, at least) if they have a tough offensive night. Man I am excited for this shit to start!

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked them a lot more until everyone at ESPN picked them. This is a solid team, but not good enough to support this hype. MSU generally sneaks up on you. Been a long time since they were this hyped. Odds are long MSU will win the tourney. I am little surprised at how little love Zona is getting. Both have sweetheart Brackets.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked them a lot more until everyone at ESPN picked them. This is a solid team, but not good enough to support this hype. MSU generally sneaks up on you. Been a long time since they were this hyped. Odds are long MSU will win the tourney. I am little surprised at how little love Zona is getting. Both have sweetheart Brackets.

To be honest I'm not surprised. We are a flawed team offensively because of FT shooting, at times 3 pt shooting (when gabe york isn't hitting) and lack of depth since Ashley went down.

All that being said, I do think our ceiling for playing our best (since we really have incredible offensive talent) is the highest because our defense is so consistently good that it's almost unfair when we play to our full potential offensively.

Our problem? 5 games of playing to our potential offensively is not something we have shown we can do.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so...we a sneaky giant?

or wut?

MSU generally sneaks up on you.

and Trolly, he say: MSU is the giant in the tournament the vast majority of the time.

dis jus so confusing.

I've got Kansas, Arizona, Michigan State and Duke.
Hard to imagine that I'm NOT in the vast majority here.

Easy though, to imagine a FF made up of Florida, Iowa State, Wisconsin and Louisville too.
(well...mebbe not Wisconsin...that'd be pushing credibility a bit much.)

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H2- You know I call a spade a spade. We the best team in the WORLD in CBB. We will win a NT this year! :suds:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak English, please.

WTF is mebbe?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
identifying simple colloquialisms should be as easy as...

understanding a common theme in foreign languages.

Speak English, please.

WTF is mebbe?

morderme, usted cecina fucktard!
beißen sie mich, ruckelt Sie fucktard!
मुझे काटने, आप fucktard झटकेदार!
musca-ma, te sacadat fucktard!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2