• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

should the OL or DL be main focus in draft?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Flu ...what did I miss? Does peace reign through out the land?

We'll just say the peace level has risen. But it is unlikely there will ever will peace reign throughout the land. There will always be a bandit out there to take criticism the wrong way and stir up turmoil.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll just say the peace level has risen. But it is unlikely there will ever will peace reign throughout the land. There will always be a bandit out there to take criticism the wrong way and stir up turmoil.

I dunno looks like we have more peace than we have had in a long time. One shit stirrer left ... but he is friendless now LOL

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes there will always be bandits stirring the pot but they wont be named Wfrye bitching just to be bitching

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno looks like we have more peace than we have had in a long time. One shit stirrer left ... but he is friendless now LOL

But it's only a matter of time before another eriko12121 is born. We all have to know this is true.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was his mission and he took it way over the top calling out jarntt for a cup of coffee

Not that it matters, but Just for the record I didn't report him and have never reported anyone in my life. Truth be told his threats are about as worrisome and realistic as a 6 year old threatening to run away when he doesn't get his way. I Could care less if he's banned or not, but we all know he brings nothing to these boards other than problems and they are more enjoyable when he's not around.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it matters, but Just for the record I didn't report him and have never reported anyone in my life. Truth be told his threats are about as worrisome and realistic as a 6 year old threatening to run away when he doesn't get his way. I Could care less if he's banned or not, but we all know he brings nothing to these boards other than problems and they are more enjoyable when he's not around.

Yea, I don't want to be in some echo chamber but I don't need to hear vile crap for my opinions either.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont know if anyone reported him ...... All an Admin had to do was read his latest shit. Much less not be tired of the old shit

:suds: Glad he is fucking gone though

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a timeout or permanent? Doesn't bother me one way or the other I just ignored the clown, like I do all Benedict Arnold's...........:whistle:

#Bitch can't kill my VIBE!:suds:

Pencil Sharpener

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL/S
OL

In that order. There is a kid at Pitt who can play outside at DE or inside when he bulks up at DT. Who McShay projects to go in the second round and who he says will be a steal........his name? Aaron Donald.

I would take him in the first if Sutton and Clinton-Dix are both off the board when we pick.

If you can get Sutton in the first and Donald is on the board after the first round. I start calling Hou, and especially STL about giving up this years 2nd, next years 1st to get up there.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as it's not TE.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL OL S LB QB depending on who is out there

All are needs and any players picked should be able to contribute with the exception of QB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DL, DL, and LB.

Must get a safety unless you guys want to watch these 3 as our only safeties on the field again. This is going to sound crazy, but we may have made the playoffs if we didn't cut Allen. Not that he was very good, but the 3 we played were just so poor with the ball in the air that one play could have won a few different games

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must get a safety unless you guys want to watch these 3 as our only safeties on the field again. This is going to sound crazy, but we may have made the playoffs if we didn't cut Allen. Not that he was very good, but the 3 we played were just so poor with the ball in the air that one play could have won a few different games
I've always been a be strong in the trenches guy. I guess it goes back to the doomsday 1 era. I can't argue with you at all because we do have a serious problem there as well. Is it fair to say we need a lot of help on the defensive side of the ball? I hardly disagree with you anyway Jarnett. There is still one major problem though, Jerry still owns the team and is still calling the shots.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We could just go back to Sunday night where this happened with a "Hail Foles" to Avant that led to a TD. Call me crazy, but just about any time I see a pass like that at this level, 95% of the time it's either picked off or knocked down. But not this team. This team, there seems to be nobody in the area, nobody makes up any ground to the ball, or if someone is near the ball, they make a terrible play on it and allow the completion.

Yeah, J, it's pretty hard to disagree with this assessment. I would go as far as saying we would have 11 wins with good safety play, but you could probably say the same thing for many other teams. We need to find us an Earl Thomas this offseason in the worst way.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see Spencer, Hatcher and especially Ware on the D-line next year. I can't believe anyone in here thinks we have a future with Ware and his contract.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the scouts for the Cowboys and how much influence do they actually have on JJ? Based on last years board a lot of 1st rounders didn't even make our board until the 2nd or 3rd rounds. Was it Jerry or the Scouts. I love what Fredricks has done for this OL, but I Was hoping to draft Star Lou my self.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Ciskowski, Director of College and Pro Scouting

Chris Hall, College Scouting Coordinator

Drew Fabianich, National College Scout

Walter Juliff, National College Scout

Bill Dekraker, Midwest Area Scout

Sam Garza, West Coast Scout

Mitch LaPoint, Southeast Area Scout

John Wojciechowski, Northeast Area Scout

Judd Garrett, Assistant Director of Pro Scouting

Will McClay, Pro Scout/Director of Football Research

Jim Dodson, Pro Scouting Assistant

I know 2 of the several names on this list and really know very little about them. Are the Cowboys scouts known for being pretty good? Or are they pretty Avg. Are there any publications that grade the scouts of a team like they grade a teams draft?