• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman has a point.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? 10-6 and bounced in round 1 or 2 because our offense is laughable isnt good enough??!? INFIDEL!!!!!

I'm thinking you forfeit the right to root for the Hawks if they make the postseason this year...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Hawks go to 10-6 and get into the playoffs with all of the injuries to significant contributors that they've had to compensate for, then even if they do get bounced out in the wildcard round, I don't know how anyone can be angry about it. Every team reaches its limit in terms of number of significant injuries it can suffer before it takes its toll and maybe the Hawks have reached that limit this year. Maybe not. We'll have to see what happens next week and beyond. And yes, I understand that ticket prices are ridiculous now and people are angry that they're spending that kind of money on a team that might not make the playoffs, but I feel like too many people who are angry are completely ignoring the circumstances surrounding why this team isn't as good as we'd hoped just so they can be angry about the ticket prices. I personally haven't been able to afford to go to a game since the Holmgren era so their success or failure isn't hitting me in the wallet like it is for some people, but you could always give up your tickets if you're not happy with paying a large amount of money for a team that doesn't win a title every year.