• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seven Gators suspended for Michigan opener

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington was put on probation because a booster gave a $50,000 loan to a player. Once again, if those players pulled that shit while at Washington their asses would be told to go kick rocks.

Still a dirty program. You got put on probation, end of story. Probably should have gotten the death penalty for the football program, since they are all sorts of honorable and what not

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a dirty program. You got put on probation, end of story. Probably should have gotten the death penalty for the football program, since they are all sorts of honorable and what not
Cut the bs. Washington was put on probation by the PAC, not the NCAA. Now go ask Jameis how he felt about getting away with thieving and ass r*pe.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut the bs. Washington was put on probation by the PAC, not the NCAA. Now go ask Jameis how he felt about getting away with thieving and ass r*pe.

Pretty sure it wasn't in the ass since they found the seed in her vag, but hey.. when the district attorney (or whatever his title was) wouldn't press charges... AFTER he had already charged players before, AND was a Gator fan.. then maybe he's super guilty.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slap_fight_by_ultimagus-d31rzoy.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big whup...teams are always suspending their guys for the cupcake opener games

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did these thugs do? r*pe? Assault? Murder?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These threads never get old. Back in the day on the Yahoo Rivals Soundoff board ... when it was active, FSU and UF had two of the largest fanbases on that board and these types of threads would always go 20+ pages. Those posters knew who got busted for what on the opposing team, who had cases dismissed, etc ... they were on it. So on one of those threads a Miami poster went back like five years and listed all the bs for both of those schools .. arrest records, etc .. and I mean he did his homework. All the posters on that board that didn't represent those two schools and / or an SEC school were like 'WTF'? I mean it was just too surreal. So one of the posters quoted that Miami posters post and he says 'Jesus Christ what's going on'. And the FSU and UF posters were like hey man wtf is your problem ... and they were serious. To them this stuff is just the norm. If one of those players were to whack someone they would be like 'next man up'. The best was when Jimbo's wife left him after she started screwing her trainer who happened to an ex UF player. It was a bloodbath on that board.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it wasn't in the ass since they found the seed in her vag, but hey.. when the district attorney (or whatever his title was) wouldn't press charges... AFTER he had already charged players before, AND was a Gator fan.. then maybe he's super guilty.

I always pay $950,000 to the ladies I have consensual non-rapey sex with right in the pussy...don't you? Hell, you would think Winston could have ponied up the other 50 large out of all the money he saved on crab legs and all while he was at Free Shoes U.

20 alleged sexual assaults by football players at FSU in the last 9 years. No, that doesn't smell of cover-up at all. I hear Art Briles is looking for a job...Jimbo should give him a call, seems like he could use a hand holding up one end of the rug so he can sweep all this shit under it.

P.S. The D.A. wouldn't press charges because he knew the Tallahassee police did their usual bang up job of fucking up all the evidence. But keep telling yourself you don't have a problem.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always pay $950,000 to the ladies I have consensual non-rapey sex with right in the pussy...don't you? Hell, you would think Winston could have ponied up the other 50 large out of all the money he saved on crab legs and all while he was at Free Shoes U.

20 alleged sexual assaults by football players at FSU in the last 9 years. No, that doesn't smell of cover-up at all. I hear Art Briles is looking for a job...Jimbo should give him a call, seems like he could use a hand holding up one end of the rug so he can sweep all this shit under it.

P.S. The D.A. wouldn't press charges because he knew the Tallahassee police did their usual bang up job of fucking up all the evidence. But keep telling yourself you don't have a problem.

FSU has long been an embarrassment to FL...so has Miami. It pains me to hear our schools mentioned together. We never had any problems until the CUMstain and hope to become that way, again.

jwolt92

Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right.... because he never charged anyone before...

Also nowhere did I say that Jameis was innocent nor has there been any sort of shenanigans going on, but you can't throw that guy under the bus.. because he has charged FSU players before. Dumbass

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a bit misleading.

FSU always knew it would have to pay her something. It had nothing to do with Winston though or whether
he was guilty or not guilty.

FSU did not follow Title IX directives. Bonasorte informed Fisher of the allegations and neither of them
reported it to the school's Title IX Director immediately, as required.

We always knew we were going to lose that one. Only the amount involved was in doubt. If we
would have fought it on that standpoint, we would have wound up paying her 7 million. That's
why her attorney's hung with her. They always knew they were getting something.