• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Senior Bowl....Carl?

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the QBs have warts
Mayfield spread offense and size
Allen % completion
Rosen health size of body , attitude
Darnold mechanic and fumbles issues
Rupholph can't read a D. Hate it when the coach calls the audibles as well as the original play
Lamar Jackson spread QB or Wr
Luke Falk air raid so far only Goff has translated to NFL

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was Elways Comp % first few years?
COMPLETELY different era as well. The game has changed A LOT. DBs used to be allowed to mug guys and they didn't have the gloves of today. Look at Elway compared to his peers in college vs Allen to his peers in college and you will get a better idea of where they stand.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking to people at the Senior Bowl it didn't sound like many were all that impressed with Allen. He had his moments just like he does on tape. If you just watch the highlight tape he is a top-5 pick. He showed wild inaccuracy though. It was either perfect or missed the receiver by 5+ yards. So if you are going to draft him you better have complete confidence in your staff that they can fix his accuracy issues. To me accuracy isn't one of those things that drastically improves though going from the college to the pro level.

the other issue beyond accuracy was his processing speed. There were a lot of plays that if his first read was not open he struggled to get to the 2nd or 3rd read and by the time he did the window had already closed. This to me was where Mayfield separated himself from all the other QB's at the Senior Bowl. He picked up the offense faster than anybody else and showed incredible ability to get through his reads and stay accuracy whether it was his 1st or 3rd read.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking to people at the Senior Bowl it didn't sound like many were all that impressed with Allen. He had his moments just like he does on tape. If you just watch the highlight tape he is a top-5 pick. He showed wild inaccuracy though. It was either perfect or missed the receiver by 5+ yards. So if you are going to draft him you better have complete confidence in your staff that they can fix his accuracy issues. To me accuracy isn't one of those things that drastically improves though going from the college to the pro level.

the other issue beyond accuracy was his processing speed. There were a lot of plays that if his first read was not open he struggled to get to the 2nd or 3rd read and by the time he did the window had already closed. This to me was where Mayfield separated himself from all the other QB's at the Senior Bowl. He picked up the offense faster than anybody else and showed incredible ability to get through his reads and stay accuracy whether it was his 1st or 3rd read.
:agree:

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And that is a huge red flag.