• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sell me on your team! Shark Tank Style!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to root for a football team this year. Not your responsibility to tell Zook who to root for, but if you find it in you to help a brother out and give him a team, he will fight with you through thick and thin.

@mrschaney
@There is A Moose at 3rd
@Cyder
@DetroitFan*
@Wazmankg
@Wamu
@4thstreet
@MIKE75

Top Contenders:
Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans

Not Eliminated.
Detroit Lions
Cleveland Browns

Well since you have the Mets, Knicks & Rangers listed as teams you follow how about the Jets or Giants?

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a NY fan.. aren't the Giants about due for another SB run ? What's wrong with them.

I wouldn't wish Lions fandom on my worst enemy.

Never been a fan of the Giants. Probably started from the kids in the neighborhood who were obnoxious.
It got worse when I found out what kind of creep Mara is. I did love this moment.
KdCk6dP.gif

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since you have the Mets, Knicks & Rangers listed as teams you follow how about the Jets or Giants?

Giants are dead to me.
The Jets, are in the equation, but Cyder has his work cut out for him. They are looking to be historically bad this year.

I need to make up my mind before the season starts. Once my choice is in, it is locked.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants are dead to me.
The Jets, are in the equation, but Cyder has his work cut out for him. They are looking to be historically bad this year.

I need to make up my mind before the season starts. Once my choice is in, it is locked.

As a lifelong Browns fan I know exactly what a really bad NFL team looks like. If you have a favorite NFLers out there maybe go w/ that team.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a lifelong Browns fan I know exactly what a really bad NFL team looks like. If you have a favorite NFLers out there maybe go w/ that team.

There are some players I do like around the league. This Kizer guy could be a fun one to watch.
The problem MrsChaney will have is to convince me to root for all those ex-cons.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some players I do like around the league. This Kizer guy could be a fun one to watch.
The problem MrsChaney will have is to convince me to root for all those ex-cons.

As someone born & raised in NE Ohio let me tell you that picking the Bungles to root for is a bad idea.

Hey did you know that Tim Tebow has more playoff W's than Andy Dalton?

untitledfgfdgfd.png

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, it has become painfully obvious that no one cares enough to have me root for their teams here, so this is what I am going to do:
First off. I am eliminating every team from the 2017 Zooky NFL team to root for.
I may be offering expert NFL analyses and weekly prognostications. When you see what you missed, you may then wish you had convinced me to root for your team. Or you may be glad that I did not. Only time will tell.

Final results from from Shark Tank NFL 2017 Zooky Team to Root For:

New England Patriots - Eliminated
Green Bay Packers - Eliminated
Dallas Cowboys - Eliminated
New York Giants - Eliminated
Carolina Panthers - Eliminated
Seattle Seahawks - Eliminated
Pittsburgh Steelers - Eliminated
Jacksonville Jaguars - Eliminated
Indianapolis Colts - Eliminated
Houston Texans - Eliminated
Baltimore Ravens - Eliminated
San Francisco 49ers - Eliminated
Atlanta Falcons - Eliminated
Los Angeles Rams - Eliminated
Buffalo Bills - Eliminated
Washington Redskins - Eliminated
Miami Dolphins - Eliminated
Los Angeles Chargers - Eliminated
Philadelphia Eagles - Eliminated
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Eliminated
New Orleans Saints - Eliminated
Arizona Cardinals - Eliminated
Oakland Raiders - Eliminated
Chicago Bears - Eliminated
Denver Broncos - Eliminated
Cleveland Browns - Eliminated
Minnesota Vikings - Eliminated
Detroit Lions - Eliminated
Kansas City Chiefs - Eliminated
Cincinnati Bengals - Eliminated
New York Jets - Eliminated (good luck Cyder)
Tennessee Titans - Eliminated

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will be sorry that you didn't root for the Bengals. Could have gotten in while the gettin' was good! Too late to jump on the Bengals Super Bowl bandwagon now. Best of luck, and good day sir.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland Browns

Youngest team in football and loaded with high draft picks in future drafts too. Tons of upside potential.

Myles Garrett is a goddamn philosoraptor on the D-Line. He loves sacks and dinosaur bones.

Joe Thomas is the first lineman in nfl history...
Screen_Shot_2017_08_25_at_12.51.32_PM.0.png

We have the smartest front office in football who somehow managed to trade a 4th round pick to Houston for their 2nd round pick. That's next level shit right there.

Great head coach that players all around the league love and respect, so there's potential for free agent signings if the team ever threatens to compete.

4-0 in the preseason. #championship

Extremely low expectation bar. Hell, we only won 1 game last season, so simply winning 2 games shows 100% improvement.

You can make up futility-based drinking games in the event a game gets out of hand.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland Browns

Youngest team in football and loaded with high draft picks in future drafts too. Tons of upside potential.

Myles Garrett is a goddamn philosoraptor on the D-Line. He loves sacks and dinosaur bones.

Joe Thomas is the first lineman in nfl history...
Screen_Shot_2017_08_25_at_12.51.32_PM.0.png

We have the smartest front office in football who somehow managed to trade a 4th round pick to Houston for their 2nd round pick. That's next level shit right there.

Great head coach that players all around the league love and respect, so there's potential for free agent signings if the team ever threatens to compete.

4-0 in the preseason. #championship

Extremely low expectation bar. Hell, we only won 1 game last season, so simply winning 2 games shows 100% improvement.

You can make up futility-based drinking games in the event a game gets out of hand.

Someone texted me that Joe Thomas screen shot. That was hilarious.
I hope Jack has learned from the infamous Carson Palmer trade.
I love the enthusiasm he brings.

I would love for the Browns fans to get their day in the sun.