• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sell me on your team! Shark Tank Style!

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update.
It's the time again, where a team must be removed from Zooky's list of teams he can potentially root for in 2017.
Today, I must remove....The Houston Texans. Not enough history here. Plus no representatives from their fan base care enough to have me root for them this year.

Top Contenders:

Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets

Still in play:
Detroit Lions
Oakland Raiders
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns

Have not heard from:
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
Tennessee Titans
Baltimore Ravens
San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers

Eliminated from Shark Tank NFL 2017 Zooky Team to Root For:
New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is Shark Tank Style ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the-12-worst-shark-tank-pitches-of-all-time.jpg

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11895272_10154326655354988_7620952764879217729_o-984x500.jpg

Our Canadian women Dragons(from Dragons Den)are Lions' fans too!

*FYI-Kevin O'Leary and Robert started on Dragons Den,then went to the Sharks

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That doesn't tell me a damn thing, therefore I researched it.
So apparently you want us to use a fucking REALITY TV show to convince you to be a fan of our team. Fuck that we dont need no REALITY TV nerds. I'm good with my Cowboys being eliminated from consideration.

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tennessee Titans:

GM Jon Robinson and QB Marcus Mariota were 9-7 and achieved a winning season in their first year together in 2016 with the Titans. Robinson and Mariota are both used to winning as Robinson was in New England a decade as director of scouting when they won 10 division titles, four conference titles and two Super Bowls. Mariota was 36-5 during his time in Oregon and won the Heisman Trophy and made it to the national championship. They both will be doing everything on their part together to ensure that the team develops into an annual contender.

Robinson overhauled the roster his first year. It helped that he was able to trade the teams first pick for a big haul of extra picks in the draft. He brought in RB Demarco Murray who led the AFC in rushing. Drafted RB Derrick Henry. Drafted RT Jack Conklin along with bringing in free agent C Ben Jones as well as WR Rishard Matthews and now the Titans have the best line in the league as well as a top ten offense.

PFF says the #Titans have the 3rd best roster in the NFL! #TitanUp

QB Marcus Mariota who in his two year career has 33TD and OINT in the red zone also the Titans led the league last year in red zone TD percentage at 72%

Only Tom Brady 6.1 and Aaron Rodgers 6.0 have a higher TD rate than Mariota (5.5%) since he entered the NFL in 2015.

John Glennon‏ @glennonsports Jul 13

DDk8PKtUAAA2qiB.jpg

#Titans produced NFL's best red-zone offense last year. It should be even deadlier in 2017.....

WR Eric Decker and QB Marcus Mariota

DCs5daaXsAAJwMD.jpg

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account @PFF May 9

From 2015 to 2016, no quarterback made more progress on their deep ball than Marcus Mariota with a +68.4 improvement in one year to a 101.2 QB rating for 2016.

Have one of the best offensive line in the NFL led by bookend tackles Taylor Lewan and Jack Conklin.........

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account @PFF Jul 16

The best sets of bookend tackles in the NFL.

DE2xr69XkAApfty.jpg

Have the best 1-2 punch at RB in Demarco Murray and Derrick Henry 2,187 yards rushing (136.7 per game, good for third best in the league), 16 touchdowns. Murray led the AFC in rushing.

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account @PFF
May 19

Demarco Murray was responsible for one of the outstanding single-game performances of the 2016 NFL season.

DAPTd-3UIAQw36G.jpg

May 18

Titans RB Demarco Murray was our No. 9 graded running back in 2016, but rookie teammate Derrick Henry was impressive in his own right.

DAJ8IZtUQAATRz8.jpg

Should have one of the best WR/TE corp in the NFL led by Eric Decker,Rishard Matthews,Corey Davis,Taywan Taylor,Tajae Sharpe and Delanie Walker. Also have the lowest overall drop rate among all teams last year.

DBGqjRrVoAEdI5P.jpg

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account @PFF Jun 5

Getting pressure is key in the NFL, and @Titans star @Jurrellc is up there with the best of them from the interior.

DBjoe4ZXUAEv0vc.jpg

Peter Reitz‏ @peterlreitz Jun 1

#Titans Derrick Morgan led the AFC South with 67 total pressures in 2016 while Brian Orakpo and Jurrell Casey finished in the top 5.

DBQpy02UQAAV2hN.jpg

Titans LB Avery Williamson made run stops at a higher rate than any other linebacker in 2016.

C_qnJa3VYAAZYbz.jpg

In 2017 the secondary should be improved as the Titans brought in CB Logan Ryan and S Johnathan Cyprien in free agency and drafted CB Adoree Jackson in the first round. S Kevin Byard is entering his second season.

#Titans S Kevin Byard allowed the 2nd fewest yards per cover snap in the NFL among safeties with at least 350 coverage snaps in 2016.

DE9wOLNXYAAGTIC.jpg

Explosive (20-plus yd) plays in which receiver/defense was more responsible than QB Shown as % of total dropbacks https://goo.gl/1lp9wx

MIKE75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also in his first season Mariota had an 87 yard TD run the longest of the 2015 season and is among the longest runs by a QB in NFL history.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay so Titans eliminated now right?

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Tennessee Titans:

GM Jon Robinson and QB Marcus Mariota were 9-7 and achieved a winning season in their first year together in 2016 with the Titans. Robinson and Mariota are both used to winning as Robinson was in New England a decade as director of scouting when they won 10 division titles, four conference titles and two Super Bowls. Mariota was 36-5 during his time in Oregon and won the Heisman Trophy and made it to the national championship. They both will be doing everything on their part together to ensure that the team develops into an annual contender.

Robinson overhauled the roster his first year. It helped that he was able to trade the teams first pick for a big haul of extra picks in the draft. He brought in RB Demarco Murray who led the AFC in rushing. Drafted RB Derrick Henry. Drafted RT Jack Conklin along with bringing in free agent C Ben Jones as well as WR Rishard Matthews and now the Titans have the best line in the league as well as a top ten offense.

PFF says the #Titans have the 3rd best roster in the NFL! #TitanUp

QB Marcus Mariota who in his two year career has 33TD and OINT in the red zone also the Titans led the league last year in red zone TD percentage at 72%

Only Tom Brady 6.1 and Aaron Rodgers 6.0 have a higher TD rate than Mariota (5.5%) since he entered the NFL in 2015.

John Glennon‏ @glennonsports Jul 13

View attachment 163988

#Titans produced NFL's best red-zone offense last year. It should be even deadlier in 2017.....

WR Eric Decker and QB Marcus Mariota

DCs5daaXsAAJwMD.jpg

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account @PFF May 9

From 2015 to 2016, no quarterback made more progress on their deep ball than Marcus Mariota with a +68.4 improvement in one year to a 101.2 QB rating for 2016.

Have one of the best offensive line in the NFL led by bookend tackles Taylor Lewan and Jack Conklin.........

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account @PFF Jul 16

The best sets of bookend tackles in the NFL.

DE2xr69XkAApfty.jpg

Have the best 1-2 punch at RB in Demarco Murray and Derrick Henry 2,187 yards rushing (136.7 per game, good for third best in the league), 16 touchdowns. Murray led the AFC in rushing.

May 19

Demarco Murray was responsible for one of the outstanding single-game performances of the 2016 NFL season.

DAPTd-3UIAQw36G.jpg

May 18

Titans RB Demarco Murray was our No. 9 graded running back in 2016, but rookie teammate Derrick Henry was impressive in his own right.

DAJ8IZtUQAATRz8.jpg

Should have one of the best WR/TE corp in the NFL led by Eric Decker,Rishard Matthews,Corey Davis,Taywan Taylor,Tajae Sharpe and Delanie Walker. Also have the lowest overall drop rate among all teams last year.

DBGqjRrVoAEdI5P.jpg

Pro Football Focus‏Verified account @PFF Jun 5

Getting pressure is key in the NFL, and @Titans star @Jurrellc is up there with the best of them from the interior.

DBjoe4ZXUAEv0vc.jpg

Peter Reitz‏ @peterlreitz Jun 1

#Titans Derrick Morgan led the AFC South with 67 total pressures in 2016 while Brian Orakpo and Jurrell Casey finished in the top 5.

DBQpy02UQAAV2hN.jpg

Titans LB Avery Williamson made run stops at a higher rate than any other linebacker in 2016.

C_qnJa3VYAAZYbz.jpg

In 2017 the secondary should be improved as the Titans brought in CB Logan Ryan and S Johnathan Cyprien in free agency and drafted CB Adoree Jackson in the first round. S Kevin Byard is entering his second season.

#Titans S Kevin Byard allowed the 2nd fewest yards per cover snap in the NFL among safeties with at least 350 coverage snaps in 2016.

DE9wOLNXYAAGTIC.jpg

Explosive (20-plus yd) plays in which receiver/defense was more responsible than QB Shown as % of total dropbacks https://goo.gl/1lp9wx

Strong Tennessee!

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update.
The Titans brungs it. Caught me by surprise, and now they are seriously being considered.
I have also added a new category. Makin a Move.

Of course not all news is good. I am not feelin the love from Baltimore. They would probably prefer that I jumped off a bridge then climb on board to root for their team. For this reason, I will be eliminating the Baltimore Ravens from the Zooky 2017 Shark Tank NFL team to root for.

Top Contenders:
Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans

Makin a Move:
Detroit Lions

Still in play:
Oakland Raiders
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns

Have not heard from:
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers

New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time again.
Brian Hoyer will be the 9ers starting qb. With Barkley as the backup?
Hmmm. I think the Tank for Sam thread might be more real than even I envisioned.
Gotta let cha go Ninahz.

Top Contenders:
Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans

Makin a Move:
Detroit Lions

Still in play:
Oakland Raiders
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns

Have not heard from:
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams

New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update.
The Titans brungs it. Caught me by surprise, and now they are seriously being considered.
I have also added a new category. Makin a Move.

Of course not all news is good. I am not feelin the love from Baltimore. They would probably prefer that I jumped off a bridge then climb on board to root for their team. For this reason, I will be eliminating the Baltimore Ravens from the Zooky 2017 Shark Tank NFL team to root for.

Top Contenders:
Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans

Makin a Move:
Detroit Lions

Still in play:
Oakland Raiders
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns

Have not heard from:
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers

New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens
That's NOT how they get rid of people in Baltimore.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubt the Cardinals make a push.. to win at least 6 games.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The axe must fall again.
One quarter from glory. A few very questionable coaching decisions and before you know it, the Atlanta Falcons are still without a Lombardi Trophy. Whether I sense there could be some in house squabbling, or a normal drop off after such a devastating loss, but combined with no participation from the Falcons base, I will have to Eliminate the Atlanta Falcons from the Zooky 2017 Shark Tank NFL team to root for.

Top Contenders:
Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans

Makin a Move:
Detroit Lions

Still in play:
Oakland Raiders
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns

Have not heard from:
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams

New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers
Atlanta Falcons

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The axe must fall again.
One quarter from glory. A few very questionable coaching decisions and before you know it, the Atlanta Falcons are still without a Lombardi Trophy. Whether I sense there could be some in house squabbling, or a normal drop off after such a devastating loss, but combined with no participation from the Falcons base, I will have to Eliminate the Atlanta Falcons from the Zooky 2017 Shark Tank NFL team to root for.

Top Contenders:
Kansas City Chiefs
Cincinnati Bengals
New York Jets
Tennessee Titans

Makin a Move:
Detroit Lions

Still in play:
Oakland Raiders
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns

Have not heard from:
Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins
Philadelphia Eagles
Minnesota Vikings
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New Orleans Saints
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams

New England Patriots
Green Bay Packers
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
Seattle Seahawks
Pittsburgh Steelers
Jacksonville Jaguars
Indianapolis Colts
Houston Texans
Baltimore Ravens
San Francisco 49ers
Atlanta Falcons

Time to enhance the chances of the Jets!

They could break the Seahawks all time record and score under 8.8 points a game. History in the making my friend.

Considering the offense this may be the first team that needs to carry 2 punters to avoid having the one guy blow out his leg.

You can make a bet with a Pats fan that the Jets will lose more games than the Pats win. If one goes for it you'll actually be making a Pats fan root for the Jets in a game or 2.

No one will ever be able to accuse you of being a front runner. Although you being a Knick, Met and Ranger fan pretty much takes care of that.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to enhance the chances of the Jets!

They could break the Seahawks all time record and score under 8.8 points a game. History in the making my friend.

Considering the offense this may be the first team that needs to carry 2 punters to avoid having the one guy blow out his leg.

You can make a bet with a Pats fan that the Jets will lose more games than the Pats win. If one goes for it you'll actually be making a Pats fan root for the Jets in a game or 2.

No one will ever be able to accuse you of being a front runner. Although you being a Knick, Met and Ranger fan pretty much takes care of that.

These are pretty powerful points you have made. Kudos.