• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC OOC schedule

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After waiting all off season, I'd much rather have a meaningful game in week 1 than have to wait 3 extra weeks....that's just me though

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After waiting all off season, I'd much rather have a meaningful game in week 1 than have to wait 3 extra weeks....that's just me though

I as well, but I didn't make the schedule. If you read GoldRusher's post, it pretty much sums up how some of us Mountaineer fans feel the Big 12 should make their schedule. Maybe we will in the future as a Native son left 'Bama and came back home.

Not sure Crimson, but it appears that some guys get all worked up over the mention of the SEC's scheduling. Why is that? DC was just showing the SEC schedule without any malice. We've already experienced 4down20 on this board. Hopefully we can have a good discussion with you and WestEndVol. 4down20 was less than accommodating due to his vast knowledge of everything.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I as well, but I didn't make the schedule. If you read GoldRusher's post, it pretty much sums up how some of us Mountaineer fans feel the Big 12 should make their schedule. Maybe we will in the future as a Native son left 'Bama and came back home.

Not sure Crimson, but it appears that some guys get all worked up over the mention of the SEC's scheduling. Why is that? DC was just showing the SEC schedule without any malice. We've already experienced 4down20 on this board. Hopefully we can have a good discussion with you and WestEndVol. 4down20 was less than accommodating due to his vast knowledge of everything.

They all work for ESPN and are here to justify the all powerful SEC.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 4down is the smartest poster in the whole wide world.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Another. All that discussion with 4down20 and all he could do is call us delusional and "educate" us.

No doubt, BB, no doubt.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This entire thread is pretty damn lame, the OOC schedules for the teams in both leagues looks pretty similar, as do the OOC of the B11, ACC, and PAC. The quartet suffer from that new American phenomenon of making yourself feel better by trying to belittle others. As has pointed out many times, SCHOOLS make schedules and play ball, LEAGUES do not, there are schools in every league who man up and play a good OOC, others who play as many weak teams as possible. Baylor would have been in the "playoff" instead of OSU had they played ONE decent OOC game this past year........

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is almost funny coming from you. You guys are sure sensitive when somebody mentions the SEC schedule. Do you guys honestly think FSU is going to finish 13-1 next season, let alone some of these other teams? Too sensitive.....and funny.

You are big12 fans and you are all obsessed with the SEC and make posts in your own forum about the SEC. Do you see any SEC team giving a crap how the Big12 schedules outside pointing out your hypocrisy? Do you see SEC teams caring about any other leagues at all really?

Nope. But you all can't help but hang on every little thing the SEC does. I guess it somehow makes you feel better about how bad you suck to bash the SEC. I dunno.

And you do so while having WORSE schedules on top of it.

It's pathetic really.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't bring up the first four games....I just responded.

If you respond is means you are sensitive to the subject.

Just pretend you are in the 8th grade again.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This entire thread is pretty damn lame, the OOC schedules for the teams in both leagues looks pretty similar, as do the OOC of the B11, ACC, and PAC. The quartet suffer from that new American phenomenon of making yourself feel better by trying to belittle others. As has pointed out many times, SCHOOLS make schedules and play ball, LEAGUES do not, there are schools in every league who man up and play a good OOC, others who play as many weak teams as possible. Baylor would have been in the "playoff" instead of OSU had they played ONE decent OOC game this past year........

You obviously didn't read the thread or, once again, you didn't understand it. As I mentioned, GR pretty much summed up the thoughts.

...the OOC schedules for the teams in both leagues looks pretty similar, as do the OOC of the B11, ACC, and PAC.

and

As has pointed out many times, SCHOOLS make schedules and play ball, LEAGUES do not, there are schools in every league who man up and play a good OOC, others who play as many weak teams as possible. Baylor would have been in the "playoff" instead of OSU had they played ONE decent OOC game this past year........

I almost agree with and I will leave it at that.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are big12 fans and you are all obsessed with the SEC and make posts in your own forum about the SEC. Do you see any SEC team giving a crap how the Big12 schedules outside pointing out your hypocrisy? Do you see SEC teams caring about any other leagues at all really?

Nope. But you all can't help but hang on every little thing the SEC does. I guess it somehow makes you feel better about how bad you suck to bash the SEC. I dunno.

And you do so while having WORSE schedules on top of it.

It's pathetic really.

So why come here and post? You are just as pathetic for responding or are you trolling?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you respond is means you are sensitive to the subject.

Just pretend you are in the 8th grade again.

Only when you act like an 8th grader, as you have. See you haven't changed. Thought you may grown up by now after you pouted and said you wouldn't come back to this board. Can't get enough, can you?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why come here and post? You are just as pathetic for responding or are you trolling?

I read this forum more than I post. I actually like WVU in general and wish them well. You guys make that a bit hard at times, but whatever.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this forum more than I post. I actually like WVU in general and wish them well. You guys make that a bit hard at times, but whatever.

You started off saying the same thing when you first appeared on this board, then your true homerism and belittling colors bled through.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't read the thread or, once again, you didn't understand it. As I mentioned, GR pretty much summed up the thoughts.

and

I almost agree with and I will leave it at that.

Indeed i read and understood, DC started this thread as a lame attempt to belittle another league, he was shot down, and some of our fans with sense agree that it is smart to schedule a weaker team in the middle of the season. :gaah:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed i read and understood, DC started this thread as a lame attempt to belittle another league, he was shot down, and some of our fans with sense agree that it is smart to schedule a weaker team in the middle of the season. :gaah:

Almost. DC posted the upcoming SEC schedule, which is comparable to those in the Big 12. In my opinion, you are correct in saying that if Baylor scheduled a tougher schedule, they would have had a better chance of making the playoffs. GR mentions that he has no issue if everybody is doing it. It appears that the SEC and Big 12 have similar schedules; however, BB mentions that the Big 12 plays 1 more P5 team since they play everybody in the Big 12 conference while the SEC plays only (I believe 8) in conference games. GR also mentions that the Big 12 should go to a "gimme" game very late in the season, which I agree. Then you have our favorite SEC troll reappear and start his BS. WEV and Crimson must have thought the same, but didn't engage in stupidity. I happen to agree with Crimson. I like seeing a challenging game early and wish we will go to this along with a "gimme" at the end. Totally despise having 2 byes, but they could come in handy for a banged up team. On the converse side, it could hurt you in the eyes of the committee.

So, in the long run, nobody is belittling the SEC schedule as it has proven to work in the past. Only you, and your SEC brother (4down20) have the thought that everything posted is a shot against a team or league. So instead of saying the quartet, or whatever you want to call us, has an agenda, read a little harder and try to take in what is posted rather than doing what you accuse others of doing.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You started off saying the same thing when you first appeared on this board, then your true homerism and belittling colors bled through.

True homerism? Did you for some reason ever question if I was an Alabama fan or not?

I'm sorry I interrupted your SEC bashing and showed my "homerism".

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost. DC posted the upcoming SEC schedule, which is comparable to those in the Big 12. In my opinion, you are correct in saying that if Baylor scheduled a tougher schedule, they would have had a better chance of making the playoffs. GR mentions that he has no issue if everybody is doing it. It appears that the SEC and Big 12 have similar schedules; however, BB mentions that the Big 12 plays 1 more P5 team since they play everybody in the Big 12 conference while the SEC plays only (I believe 8) in conference games. GR also mentions that the Big 12 should go to a "gimme" game very late in the season, which I agree. Then you have our favorite SEC troll reappear and start his BS. WEV and Crimson must have thought the same, but didn't engage in stupidity. I happen to agree with Crimson. I like seeing a challenging game early and wish we will go to this along with a "gimme" at the end. Totally despise having 2 byes, but they could come in handy for a banged up team. On the converse side, it could hurt you in the eyes of the committee.

So, in the long run, nobody is belittling the SEC schedule as it has proven to work in the past. Only you, and your SEC brother (4down20) have the thought that everything posted is a shot against a team or league. So instead of saying the quartet, or whatever you want to call us, has an agenda, read a little harder and try to take in what is posted rather than doing what you accuse others of doing.

The start of the OP was this:

"Thank god for that CCG.....:L"

How is this thread not a failed dis?

:noidea:

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True homerism? Did you for some reason ever question if I was an Alabama fan or not?

I'm sorry I interrupted your SEC bashing and showed my "homerism".

No - I questioned whether you ever attended 'Bama or if you were a fan. For some reason you were offended by the inquiry. Not sure where you saw SEC bashing in this thread. When you showed your true colors, after pretending not to be an ass, then it was you who got bashed.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The start of the OP was this:

"Thank god for that CCG.....:L"

How is this thread not a failed dis?

:noidea:

Read post #14 of this thread. Your question is answered by the originator of the thread. Never was a 'dis' at all. Why do you take it this way? Because it was about the SEC? Aren't you the one who uses terms like "butthurt"? Amazing how the chickens come back to roost.

Thinking about it, didn't you get all huffy and puffy because you were challenged on some of your post and said that "I will leave if I'm not wanted"? If memory serves me, I think that nobody asked you to leave but rather said to get thicker skin. I see that hasn't taken place. I find it funny that you can call me a homer but you come back to defend something that wasn't even implied at the start of the thread. Sorry that you can't see your homerism and true colors. Remember, it was you by your own admission that you came on here to "educate" us? Very condesenting and pompous on your part. You came to us, we didn't seek you.....but you still come back.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read post #14 of this thread. Your question is answered by the originator of the thread. Never was a 'dis' at all. Why do you take it this way? Because it was about the SEC? Aren't you the one who uses terms like "butthurt"? Amazing how the chickens come back to roost.

Thinking about it, didn't you get all huffy and puffy because you were challenged on some of your post and said that "I will leave if I'm not wanted"? If memory serves me, I think that nobody asked you to leave but rather said to get thicker skin. I see that hasn't taken place. I find it funny that you can call me a homer but you come back to defend something that wasn't even implied at the start of the thread. Sorry that you can't see your homerism and true colors. Remember, it was you by your own admission that you came on here to "educate" us? Very condesenting and pompous on your part. You came to us, we didn't seek you.....but you still come back.

Post #14 - you mean the one where he said it wasn't about Big12 vs SEC and then proceeded to talk about how TCU beat a team that beat Alabama and generally cried in a Big12 vs SEC manner while blaming the college football playoff committee for what he thought was a wrong?

:lol:

I asked if you wanted me to leave because trolling other teams forums is not allowed and my intention wasn't to cause problems.

But if you aren't/weren't dissing the SEC, why would I need thicker skin?