• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC crying about Harbaugh coming to Florida for spring break

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess targeting must have been a double priority.
Considering the changes they are proposing now (the replay booth can call it even if it isn't called on the field) I would say it's a triple priority.

The other possibility is they discussed it and decided not to make any changes.

:noidea:

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the changes they are proposing now (the replay booth can call it even if it isn't called on the field) I would say it's a triple priority.

The other possibility is they discussed it and decided not to make any changes.

:noidea:
Sounds like a really urgent priority.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as rules goes, the NCAA has a really stupid method for these things and they can only happen in certain years.

People give Saban shit for the hurry up no huddle and injured players, but the injured players part was the only way they could look at for rules changes that year. It had to be safety related and it was the only argument that could be made at the time.

I'm not sure how things are different for off the field rule changes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was something stupid along these lines for them as well.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I welcome the SEC to open it up and allowing them to do sattelite camps. The benefits for teams up north greatly outweigh the benefit the SEC would gain.
Hell, as I said, I'd welcome them in Michigan. I'd also tell them to make sure to set up camps in Ohio. I'm sure Urban Meyer will welcome them with open arms. :)

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I welcome the SEC to open it up and allowing them to do sattelite camps. The benefits for teams up north greatly outweigh the benefit the SEC would gain.
Hell, as I said, I'd welcome them in Michigan. I'd also tell them to make sure to set up camps in Ohio. I'm sure Urban Meyer will welcome them with open arms. :)

You are dumb and don't understand recruiting.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are dumb and don't understand recruiting.
I'm dumb? Hmmmm. Let's see -- what is the SEC's proposal on sattelite camps they submitted. They should be banned for everybody.

Interesting that a conference with a win at all cost attitude, now has the opportunity to join sattelite camps, yet their proposal is to ban them. IF they had ANY sort of advantage to the camps. They would hop on board in a HEART BEAT. They want them banned because it gives schools up north a chance to build relationships in the SEC backyard where they have a monster advantage with the overload of talent in the south.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dumb? Hmmmm. Let's see -- what is the SEC's proposal on sattelite camps they submitted. They should be banned for everybody.

Interesting that a conference with a win at all cost attitude, now has the opportunity to join sattelite camps, yet their proposal is to ban them. IF they had ANY sort of advantage to the camps. They would hop on board in a HEART BEAT. They want them banned because it gives schools up north a chance to build relationships in the SEC backyard where they have a monster advantage with the overload of talent in the south.

They banned their own coaches from doing it dumbass.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They banned their own coaches from doing it dumbass.
Dumbass -- they ALREADY didn't allow sattelite camps for their coaches. Are you saying they decided to send a proposal to the NCAA just to confirm their own ban?
My lord. They want EVERY ONE to be banned from sattelite camps. That is the proposal they submitted. But let me guess. In your feeble mind -- you believe that the SEC decided, while we know it'd give us a huge advantage, but we don't want that. They should just be banned. :pound:
Newsflash. SEC country is the most fertile grounds for recruiting, which is why the SEC has become the top conference. It is only a secret to SEC fans, I guess. They want to do anything in their power to keep outsiders away.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbass -- they ALREADY didn't allow sattelite camps for their coaches. Are you saying they decided to send a proposal to the NCAA just to confirm their own ban?
My lord. They want EVERY ONE to be banned from sattelite camps. That is the proposal they submitted. But let me guess. In your feeble mind -- you believe that the SEC decided, while we know it'd give us a huge advantage, but we don't want that. They should just be banned. :pound:
Newsflash. SEC country is the most fertile grounds for recruiting, which is why the SEC has become the top conference. It is only a secret to SEC fans, I guess.

If they banned their own coaches from doing it years ago, then obviously the reason for the bans have nothing to do with the shit you are saying. If the NCAA doesn't close the loophole for everyone, the SEC is going to remove it's ban.

Alabama has had the #1 recruiting class for like 6 years in a row because we recruit nationally. If you don't think it will help Alabama, you're a dumbass.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 of the 24 commits in 2016 came from outside of SEC territory.. You are acting like they are not building their team by securing all the best kids in the South East... which is what they do every year.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No other conference has mastered the art of never having to play a non-conference road game. Alabama, a staple of the annual neutral-site openers in Dallas (where the Tide face Wisconsin this year and USC next year) and Atlanta (where they meet Florida State in 2017), hasn't visited an opponents' stadium outside the SEC since Penn State in 2011 and won't again until at least 2018. Florida has not voluntarily left its home state since 1991.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they banned their own coaches from doing it years ago, then obviously the reason for the bans have nothing to do with the shit you are saying. If the NCAA doesn't close the loophole for everyone, the SEC is going to remove it's ban.

Alabama has had the #1 recruiting class for like 6 years in a row because we recruit nationally. If you don't think it will help Alabama, you're a dumbass.
Explain this to me then. Why would the SEC want sattelite camps banned? You know, since it is going to help them so much.
Let me guess. It is the same type of answer they gave when they were "worried about time constraints on student/athletes" after UM announced they were holding Spring Practice in Florida.
I'm going to give you a hint. If it gave the SEC even the slightest advantage in recruiting -- the LAST thing they would be doing is asking them to ban it. Period. End of story.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain this to me then. Why would the SEC want sattelite camps banned? You know, since it is going to help them so much.
Let me guess. It is the same type of answer they gave when they were "worried about time constraints on student/athletes" after UM announced they were holding Spring Practice in Florida.
I'm going to give you a hint. If it gave the SEC even the slightest advantage in recruiting -- the LAST thing they would be doing is asking them to ban it. Period. End of story.

They banned it for themselves years ago.

Because it's EXTREMELY SHADY.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They banned it for themselves years ago.

Because it's EXTREMELY SHADY.
So the win at cost SEC that leads the NCAA in football violations over the years is now the morality police? Excuse me as I laugh at the hypocrisy of that comment.
The ONLY reason they want it banned is that they are smack dab in the middle of the best recruiting grounds and they know if sattelite camps catch on. They will have to deal with more schools going after recruits in the area and building relationships.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the win at cost SEC that leads the NCAA in football violations over the years is now the morality police? Excuse me as I laugh at the hypocrisy of that comment.
The ONLY reason they want it banned is that they are smack dab in the middle of the best recruiting grounds and they know if sattelite camps catch on. They will have to deal with more schools going after recruits in the area and building relationships.

They banned it for themselves YEARS AGO, it had nothing to do with your bullshit.

You are one stupid motherfucker.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a Michigan fan.

Just stop. :L

Oh, the moral outrage! :rolleyes2:

@ellupo comes scrambling to the Michigan fan's defense in 3...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They banned it for themselves YEARS AGO, it had nothing to do with your bullshit.

You are one stupid motherfucker.
I'm thinking the "stupid motherfucker" is the guy who thinks the SEC banned something because it is shady. :pound::pound:
Let me guess -- you also believe the SEC coaches and commissioner when they say they are worried about the "time constraints on student /athletes too? :pound: Priceless.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the "stupid motherfucker" is the guy who thinks the SEC banned something because it is shady. :pound::pound:
Let me guess -- you also believe the SEC coaches and commissioner when they say they are worried about the "time constraints on student /athletes too? :pound: Priceless.

They banned them BEFORE ANY BIG10 school had ever done it.

So it would be quite impossible for the SEC to have banned them in response to others you ignorant dumbass.