• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SEC Championship Preview.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We aren't going to pound Mizzou up the middle like we would last few years because the interior of our Oline isn't as dominant as past years. Therefore we need to be balanced, attacking all phases of defense from quick out passes, to deep balls, to outside runs and QB roll outs. The positive thing is Kiffin has a plethora weapons at his disposal. What does this mean against Mizzou, no clue because I haven't watched them play enough to gauge their overall defense.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the refs will keep it at about a 17 point game in favor of bama. No close game....no blow out

Refs help Bama early and often if they need... then throw Mizz some reacharound flags toward end of game when it is out of hand.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren't going to pound Mizzou up the middle like we would last few years because the interior of our Oline isn't as dominant as past years. Therefore we need to be balanced, attacking all phases of defense from quick out passes, to deep balls, to outside runs and QB roll outs. The positive thing is Kiffin has a plethora weapons at his disposal. What does this mean against Mizzou, no clue because I haven't watched them play enough to gauge their overall defense.

Mizzou's defense will be the best defense your offense has faced all season, including practice

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou's defense will be the best defense your offense has faced all season, including practice

Lol, are you guys bringing a new defense on Saturday then?

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for this game. Mizzou will scare Bama and might just beat them. We'll see. Good thread though.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the view is that jaded from under your tin foil hat, why do you even watch cfb? Is that all that is on tv in the common room during quiet hour?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you stop the clip where he is officially down, they didnt move the ball any at all. He hit on the same line where the ref placed the ball. If you cant see that, then thats on you. Not to mention Bama won that game 25-0 and Ole Miss could not find the end zone all night long.

Obfuscation.
It doesn't matter TO THE POINT BEING MADE that the ball was eventually placed in the right place... the POINT BEING MADE IS THAT REFS CHEAT... and that video IS COMPLETELY SUPPORTIVE of that point. The ref called a spot, grabbed the marker ball... moved to his right a bit... then looked back.to check the marker... and moved it even more.

AND you know that you 8th-grade-debate-club-arguing lightweight.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obfuscation.
It doesn't matter TO THE POINT BEING MADE that the ball was eventually placed in the right place... the POINT BEING MADE IS THAT REFS CHEAT... and that video IS COMPLETELY SUPPORTIVE of that point. The ref called a spot, grabbed the marker ball... moved to his right a bit... then looked back.to check the marker... and moved it even more.

So your argument is that the ball was placed in the right place when it finally came to rest?

And you want to use this as an argument for them cheating?

I get that you want to support your argument, but this clip shows no cheating, it shows them lining the ball up on the line where he fell on the ball. Had they placed the ball where he originally tried to place it, it would have been them cheating Bama out of a first down. So the argument fails as it was placed correctly and that is all that matters in this instance.

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your argument is that the ball was placed in the right place when it finally came to rest?

And you want to use this as an argument for them cheating?

I get that you want to support your argument, but this clip shows no cheating, it shows them lining the ball up on the line where he fell on the ball. Had they placed the ball where he originally tried to place it, it would have been them cheating Bama out of a first down. So the argument fails as it was placed correctly and that is all that matters in this instance.

You really are a fuck stick.

The FUCKING VIDEO is there. The ref marks the spot. Then gets the ball... then moves to his right to help them get the conversion... then looks behind to check the marker, then moves even more to his right to help them get the conversion... it's FUCKING VIDEO EVIDENCE.

you're a child

ElTexan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a pitcher scuffs up the baseball to help him with a batter he knows he can't beat, but it eventually makes him throw balls and walks in the winning run... that's still FUCKING CHEATING.

REF Cheating is what we were talking about... and that video shows it.

And you know that. you child.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obfuscation.

You are so right, I can't believe I thought you were crazy before...I totally see that all refs are on the take based on your youtube video.

Could you use your obviously considerable googling skills to find me some youtube videos proving the existence of sasquatch and Nessy...or even better, perhaps you could quote from some of your own single spaced tightly packed full page written notes on the subjects.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, are you guys bringing a new defense on Saturday then?

I hope this is exactly what Alabama the team thinks. I hope they have Indiana on the brain. They are in for a shock.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a pitcher scuffs up the baseball to help him with a batter he knows he can't beat, but it eventually makes him throw balls and walks in the winning run... that's still FUCKING CHEATING.

REF Cheating is what we were talking about... and that video shows it.

And you know that. you child.

teabag.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are a fuck stick.

The FUCKING VIDEO is there. The ref marks the spot. Then gets the ball... then moves to his right to help them get the conversion... then looks behind to check the marker, then moves even more to his right to help them get the conversion... it's FUCKING VIDEO EVIDENCE.

you're a child

He moved it to the correct spotting where the runner fell on the ball, is that too hard for you to comprehend. You seriously want someone to believe he intentionally moved it ahead to cheat when it was the correct spot to begin with, you really are a special kind arent you?

And notice that not once have i had to resort to condescending remarks to make my point. Where-as you have done so several times now. Just admit you screwed up and move on, we all know you dont like the SEC and Bama in particular and we can figure out why on the latter one.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou's defense is the best in SEC

Actually for total defense it is fifth best in the SEC and 16th in the NCAA. hate to burst your bubble but LSU, FLA, ALA, OLE MISS, are better defensively than Mizzou is.