• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SEC Championship #1 Alabama vs #4 Georgia, 4PM EST, CBS

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What??? No you can't rough a receiver up before the ball gets to him and the ball was in the air. Nevertheless it wasn't called and Bama won.
You are damn right it wasn't called. We spent good money on that ref.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Dawgs are gonna get one of these versus Alabama soon. They are right there.

I'm thinking next year will be the best game between the two. Like I could easily see two undefeated teams ranked 1 and 2 in the SECCG next season.

68% of our roster is underclassmen, and it's mostly blue chips that are underclassmen. I think we're gonna be better defensively next season, especially up front, and I think next season's o-line could be the best we've ever had.

sanction

Bama Don’t Care
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game.

Georgia is for real.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't beat Bama when you're calling dumb punt fakes and the refs keep their flags in their pockets on facemasks and pass interferences.
That Georgia fake punt was one of the dumbest play calls I have ever seen. Especially when the score was tied.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking next year will be the best game between the two. Like I could easily see two undefeated teams ranked 1 and 2 in the SECCG next season.

68% of our roster is underclassmen, and it's mostly blue chips that are underclassmen. I think we're gonna be better defensively next season, especially up front, and I think next season's o-line could be the best we've ever had.
Next year is gonna be unreal. You guys bring a lot back and we bring our whole offense back with an unreal class coming in this year.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year is gonna be unreal. You guys bring a lot back and we bring our whole offense back with an unreal class coming in this year.

Next year is where we're gonna start really seeing what we got with last year's top ranked class, and another strong class coming in.

Only players we're losing this year that really made an impact this year are DeAndre Baker, DeAndre Walker and Lamont Gaillard, but overall this was a weak group of seniors for us. Linebacker play was the biggest downgrade from last season to this season, but we've got some studs ready to play next season, and they should have played more this season. Seniority ruled, but when the freshmen were on the field this season at LB, they made far bigger impacts than the upperclassmen starting ahead of them.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DtX94qUXgAAt4SJ.jpg

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year is where we're gonna start really seeing what we got with last year's top ranked class, and another strong class coming in.

Only players we're losing this year that really made an impact this year are DeAndre Baker, DeAndre Walker and Lamont Gaillard, but overall this was a weak group of seniors for us. Linebacker play was the biggest downgrade from last season to this season, but we've got some studs ready to play next season, and they should have played more this season. Seniority ruled, but when the freshmen were on the field this season at LB, they made far bigger impacts than the upperclassmen starting ahead of them.
Fields will probably leave because Fromm is unreal and has killed us the last 2 years. Idk why people wanted him benched

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields will probably leave because Fromm is unreal and has killed us the last 2 years. Idk why people wanted him benched

Fields is more of a threat with his legs and that excites people, and Fromm had the worst game of his life against LSU earlier this year. Overreaction to that. He's been lights out ever since.

Fields is an exciting prospect, but this is Fromm's team. I'd hate to see him leave, but if he's not willing to be a backup next season, he'll probably leave. If he does we have a 4 star QB out of Mississippi coming in next season and will have a couple of years to learn under Fromm, and he's not really a threat to transfer since he committed here knowing we had Fromm and Fields because he's also gonna be on the baseball team.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't wait to see this Bama team next year too. Returning the majority of the offense and finally a good bit of the defense on top of having the typical stud recruiting classes.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait to see this Bama team next year too. Returning the majority of the offense and finally a good bit of the defense on top of having the typical stud recruiting classes.

After this championship season the one that may not return is Saban. :D

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua seemed to be stressing to make plays tonight instead of taking what the defense gave him. Jalen took what the defense gave. It honestly to me was about maturity. Jalen knew what to take and Tua this game just tried to make big plays instead of taking what was there.
I agree - I dare say he was pressing and the H word may be why.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I am sensing a trend.

Ever since Saban came to Bama, whenever UGA and Bama meet in the post season, it's always an epic game. Bama comes out on top, hopefully that changes soon.

But 2012 SECCG, last year NCG and this year's SECCG were all epic games.