• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seattle struggling against the 49ers....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only came here in 2013 myself. I think lots of us found our way over here after ESPN and CBS changed or shut down their message boards. That is where I used to go before I was at the Hoop.
Yeah, I was on ESPN boards for awhile with a different handle but that place was a shit show. I never did CBS tho. I came here under my ESPN handle for awhile too but than kinda got away from this before I took on this handle. Even now, I will just take time off from this now and then when it gets too trolly or I get bored with it.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans actually like that saying "You mad bro?" The guy who made it an NFL meme was a Seahawk at the time, and not too long after he made that saying famous he did this to rip the hearts out of 9er fans:

3f431eda-2403-11e8-b742-11b5dd0c4686-780x669.jpg

Sure he's a 9er now and he's a having a great season (All Pro actually) so you probably love him, but I bet on the day of "the tip" you were cussing him like a drunken sailor and then you probably punched a hole in your TV set. lol.

I actually can't wait to see Russell vs Sherm again. Two players at the top of their game going head to head. It's gonna be fun.

LOL... it took at least a year for me to be totally comfortable and not think anything of it when I saw him in red and gold. Life is a trip.

Probably wasn't the best idea for seattle to kick sherman to the curb like a used condom though..... Doesn't seem like many of the original Legion of Boom have good things to say about the team.

1043863410.jpg.1538348318.jpg

“I gave Pete the middle finger because I felt like he wasn’t being honest with me.”

-Earl Thomas

Sherman doesn't seem too happy with Pete either..... Pete seems to leave a trail of people who feel betrayed behind him honestly, going back to USC.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... it took at least a year for me to be totally comfortable and not think anything of it when I saw him in red and gold. Life is a trip.

Probably wasn't the best idea for seattle to kick sherman to the curb like a used condom though..... Doesn't seem like many of the original Legion of Boom have good things to say about the team.

1043863410.jpg.1538348318.jpg

“I gave Pete the middle finger because I felt like he wasn’t being honest with me.”

-Earl Thomas

Sherman doesn't seem too happy with Pete either..... Pete seems to leave a trail of people who feel betrayed behind him honestly, going back to USC.

I was at that game in Arizona when Earl broke his leg. As a weird matter of trivia I've been at every game where every LOB member played their last game for Seattle. Maybe I'm bad luck.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When your team isnt currently or historically better... best to just try and pretend you have the better fanbase... :dhd:
Historically better? You mean like all time H to H results?

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historically better? You mean like all time H to H results?

No, not head to head results... historical greatness. Need that explained again? 49ers could care less about the NFL decision to move crappy teams into our division in realignment. If the seahawks were in this division for a significant amount of time that head to head count would be laughable for the seahawks. Either way, we play to win championships, not to beat the seahawks.... And historically seahawks are a shitty team.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at that game in Arizona when Earl broke his leg. As a weird matter of trivia I've been at every game where every LOB member played their last game for Seattle. Maybe I'm bad luck.

its weird how that entire secondary was vaporized like that.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its weird how that entire secondary was vaporized like that.

Just bad luck is all. I a guy plays professional football long enough they are going to get injured. Really the only weird injury on the LOB was the one that knocked Kam Chancellor out of football permanently. Because on the play that injured him it looked like nothing happened. Just a weird fluke kick to the chin that ended up giving him a neck injury and he never played again. Too bad too, because he was great.

CruiseControl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bad luck is all. I a guy plays professional football long enough they are going to get injured. Really the only weird injury on the LOB was the one that knocked Kam Chancellor out of football permanently. Because on the play that injured him it looked like nothing happened. Just a weird fluke kick to the chin that ended up giving him a neck injury and he never played again. Too bad too, because he was great.

Yeah he was. Baller

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The key to the game is going to be Seattle's defense.

If it's as bad as it's been as of late it's going to be a long day for the Seahawks because Shanahan will just carve it up and while Wilson will get his the 9ers defense will be able to slow him down to be able to outscore the Hawks.

The only reason Seattle won against the Bucs was the Bucs pass defense was even worse than Seattle's and Seattle won the coin toss in OT.

With that said it's a divisional game and those always tend to be tough so I don't expect Seattle's defense to play as bad as they have been.

Will have to wait to see a final injury report to see how strong my conviction is for a 9ers win. Staley and Juice (Fullback) will be back, sounds like McGlinchey will probably be back, Witherspoon is a bit iffy but practiced today. But two big injuries are Kittle and Gould. Gould doesn't sound like he'll play and that can be huge if the score is decided by a missed FG or two and I suspect Kittle will play but that's a pretty big loss if he doesn't. Makes me glad the 9ers traded for Sanders or they'd really be hurting if Kittle ends up being a no go.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam Chancellor was a man among boys

He still really says great things about Carroll... He also still comes around the club house and chats w/ Pete... This LOB still likes Pete...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that said it's a divisional game and those always tend to be tough so I don't expect Seattle's defense to play as bad as they have been.

This... Anything can happen in a divisional game... Not saying this will happen but I remember in 2003 the Buffalo Bills beat the Patriots 31-0... Patriots went 14-2 that year but still got crushed by a 6-10 Bills team...

But you're right, if the Hawks defense plays like it has, we won't win this game...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think CC likes getting his junk kicked in.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when you are ranked 7th. :dhd:

How about 8-0? Does that mean anything?

I don't care about the power rankings as much as him announcing the seahawks will beat the 9ers so badly they will drop 5 spots. Kind of rude really.

honestly I am not feeling over confident, kittle and our kicker might be out. Thats not good. Juice should be back though and Staley.

Injuries? Are you crying yourself a river??

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson doesn't look rattled

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker! Thank you. I was racking my brain trying to remember the name of the 9er poster that did all the shit talking a few years back. I wonder what happened to that guy? He posted shit here all the time and as soon as San Fran went to shit he disappeared like a fart in the breeze.
And when were his last posts on the NFL board?

This is going to be an epic game. They couldn't script it any better... Amazing!
These were two of the last posts he made here.
In a thread asking if anyone else thought Seattle was going to lose the NFC CG in a few days to the 9'ers.
:pound:

He talked a LOT of shit over a few threads going into that game.

After it was over....
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not head to head results... historical greatness. Need that explained again? 49ers could care less about the NFL decision to move crappy teams into our division in realignment. If the seahawks were in this division for a significant amount of time that head to head count would be laughable for the seahawks. Either way, we play to win championships, not to beat the seahawks.... And historically seahawks are a shitty team.

Niners suck