• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game you losers!
Oh, wait, the demise of the SB champs was a bit premature.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about it, but I suppose that's easy to say because of how much the Hawks won by anyway. It's difficult to see your favorite team win by four touchdowns and be too worried about the things they didn't do well, but in this case I'm not worried because one bad game doesn't erase all of the good/great games he's put up and I'm confident he'll bounce back. It helps to ease my mind that the shortest kick he attempted in this game was from 47 yards out. If he was missing chip shots, that'd be a reason to worry.

Yeah but we weren't up by 4 touchdowns when he was missing those kicks... As far as I was concerned the game was gonna be a grind out, and those missed kicks kept them in striking range all the way until the 4th quarter... Field goals are big in BIG games... Hopefully that was just a bad game for him and he bounces back fine ...

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's worrying about Hauschka struggling is that it was in the Super Bowl Stadium... hopefully if we make it back there in February he doesn't get in his own head.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hauschka's bad night was something normal for the Cards. They have seen it all season and is the reason that team was 11-3 going into this game. They were the luckiest team in the NFL with missed FG against, opportunistic turn overs and other mishaps for the whole season. The Cards Magic just finally ran out.

Good news for them is they should be the #5 seed meaning they will face a losing team in the first round of the playoffs. This is good fortune for them once again as it could buy them another week to get a little more Healthy and to find that magic again.

In other News Bruce Arians face was the same color as the Cards jerseys during the game. Thats shown some team spirit there :P

Last edited by a moderator: