• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Is Over

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not meant as insult.. considering we are right around the same age. LOL

No worries. I didn't take offense.

IM hoping to see the Skins win another Lombardi before I take the long sleep... and that Philly never wins one while I yet draw breath. :thumb:

I'll co-sign both those emotions.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach do you remember when you said fuller was a turd ? ionman ? injuries happen and you have no idea what allen will do . moses had the same injury and he has been fine for us
study the redskins patterns i do now what these players will do

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as soon as we land kirk for a long term deal 2 things will happen 1. he will start sucking bad 2. he will go down with a bad injury

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as soon as we land kirk for a long term deal 2 things will happen 1. he will start sucking bad 2. he will go down with a bad injury

More stupid takes from you. When has Cousins ever been motivated primarily by $$ & has his play ever really been influenced by his contract status? I don't think that it will start if he gets extended. As for injuries Cousins avoids injuries to a remarkable degree, but of course that can all change with one hit. Nice of you to wish for something like that (further proof that you either are not a fan or a terrible fan).

Dude - you are all over the map. You push for Cousins then you want him gone then apparently you want him to suck or get hurt to prove some stupid pt. Then you advocate roster turnover & using the draft & days later you want the Redskins to move on without their top pick (Allen). How in the hell do you expect the Redskins to improve?

Injuries are a reality & it is the primary reason for issues at this time (sure there are other factors to include issues from Gruden & Cousins). What team survives losing their 2 best D lineman, 2 ILBs who were starters at times, their projected S for the season & has major injury concerns throughout the season for the rest of their secondary? How about when the same team loses their starting RB for the season (w/ only one other decent RB at this time), their TE (& backup) for huge stretches, their slot receiver at times & has huge OL injury issues for a good deal of the season? Oh yeah - don't forget losing the K for these season (fortunately the replacement appears to be good).

You & few others here neglect all of this just so you can state that the coach & numerous other players suck & then advocate some type of half-ass scheme to build the team in some crazy manner. Regardless of what happens this season this team has a solid nucleus & needs to resist the urge to panic in the offseason. Roster wise they need to keep using the draft & low key, smart FA moves & - oh yeah - sign Cousins. With a little luck in the injury dept they could be just like some of the other surprising teams that are NFC contenders at this time. HTTR

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Chance for playoffs

Here is what you stated almost 3 weeks ago:

Absolutely no chance the Redskins Will make the playoffs if they lose to the Cowboys today!!!!

OK - they lost that game so why are you even still watching? Are you doing it just so that you can open yet another thread like this & bitch? Do yourself a favor - would make for less stress for you - forget about the Redskins for now & focus on that overhyped college BB team that you favor. They will also let you down, but they will still likely back into March Madness & maybe let you down a little easier.