• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Season Is Over

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good draft pick is only as useful as the person making the pick and the direction the team is going in.

And the person in question has to remember there are seven rounds to work with. The later rounds is where a team gets their depth.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we battled against the toughest part of our schedule and did fairly well. Now we have the easier portion of the schedule and we should just lose, even though we can still run the table?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we battled against the toughest part of our schedule and did fairly well. Now we have the easier portion of the schedule and we should just lose, even though we can still run the table?

Of course... because winning out means losing out on that STUD after all.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course... because winning out means losing out on that STUD after all.

Well...I am sure a top five pick would never drop to the late teens or twenties.

Wait, Jonathan Allen, whom we are missing badly, did just that last season. Shark, why can't these idiots ever learn?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I am sure a top five pick would never drop to the late teens or twenties.

Wait, Jonathan Allen, whom we are missing badly, did just that last season. Shark, why can't these idiots ever learn?

We live in 'Merica.... Knowing whats best and doing whats worst is kinda what we do. LOL

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what the fuck has allen did for us play 4 games out for year

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank for a better draft pick 4-12 we can get a stud

Have you seen the Redskins remaining schedule? They are not going to finish 4-12. BTW - hmm - I wonder who you advocate they draft? Let's see - it is Mon so you want them to draft nothing but pass rushers. On Tue you will want them to draft the next "it" QB. Come Wed you will be yelling for them to draft nothing but O line. Thu will be nothing but WRs & TEs & Fri will be kickers and punters. You are all over the map. Pretty amusing.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Redskins' rookies provide depth, but Jonathan Allen stood out

Are you fucking for real? He sustained a leg injury - it happens & he will be back. Using your logic the Redskins need to basically dump 80% of their roster every year & somehow trade to get like 6-7 first round picks so that they can work off your wish list.

Pay attention to all of the NFC division leaders at this time. All of them were .500 or worse last season & most have had significant issues to deal with & none were considered favorites to win their division. They each take different approaches to the QB position & on how to build a team. Pt is you don't panic & blow the team up every year - you need to refine things & work for the long term. You will never realize success if you are constantly starting over. You need to be take a more objective approach to what this team needs to do moving forward.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go back and see how the running defense has suffered since his injury.

Go back and look how the interior pass rush and general push has suffered since his injury.

There is more to football than individual stats.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
blah blah blah blah blah...... IM right

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you aint worth shit if you not playing is allen and reed playing ????? allen will end up like the others play like 5 games a year

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not one for that tank to to get a better draft pick. That bullshit is for fuckin idiots, quitters, whiny bitches and the NBA. Not sure I would call anything the Redskins have before them schedule-wise as easy. If for no other reason than. Much of the time we're the ones who make shit hard on ourselves by constantly shooting ourselves in the foot.

Plus there's the Saints up next. Who just ran right down the throat and straight out the ass of the Buffalo Bills to the tune of 48 rushes for 298 yards. Getting 20 of their 32 first downs via the run and holding the ball for 41+ minutes. They might literally kill, maim and injure our entire defense if they come at us with that type of commitment.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach do you remember when you said fuller was a turd ? ionman ? injuries happen and you have no idea what allen will do . moses had the same injury and he has been fine for us

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coach do you remember when you said fuller was a turd ? ionman ? injuries happen and you have no idea what allen will do . moses had the same injury and he has been fine for us

I think that at one time or another he has said that everyone on the current Redskins roster sucks. He is also the same person who thought that Sudfeld should start & that the Redskins (& most teams) should platoon their O line (ridiculous). This is why at times I think that this guy is a fraud & throws out BS that he doesn't even remotely believe.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the bulletproof argument of blah blah blah blah. How could you be wrong, Pimp

Some times it sucks to actually be old enough to remember when this team didnt suck. And Im pretty sure I know who the old as dirt posters who actually got to see a REAL Redskins team are..

Yes Breed, you are old as dirt....

Coach and a few others who shall remain nameless.. are not. LOL

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some times it sucks to actually be old enough to remember when this team didnt suck. And Im pretty sure I know who the old as dirt posters who actually got to see a REAL Redskins team are..

Yes Breed, you are old as dirt....

Coach and a few others who shall remain nameless.. are not. LOL

And hope to get as old as fossilized elephant poop, homey. As that beats the brakes off the alternative.

Yeah, I missed out on the year Lombradi HCed the Skins in 71, but I was on the bandwagon rollin like a motor scooter in 72 with the a righteous Allen, George, and thrOver the Hill Gang.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hope to get as old as fossilized elephant poop, homey. As that beats the brakes off the alternative.

Yeah, I missed out on the year Lombradi HCed the Skins in 71, but I was on the bandwagon rollin like a motor scooter in 72 with the a righteous Allen, George, and thrOver the Hill Gang.

That was not meant as insult.. considering we are right around the same age. LOL

IM hoping to see the Skins win another Lombardi before I take the long sleep... and that Philly never wins one while I yet draw breath. :thumb: