• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks@Rams Post-Game Analysis: Rams Win 28-26

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm. Seriously guys?

when push comes to shove none of you would be saying this to each others face. Sitting behind a keyboard and computer screen offers enough protection from someone decking you in the face if you were talk to them like that in person.
It's one thing to disagree with someone but to sit there and belittle them is going too far.

The lack of respect needs to stop. Grow up guys.

You know who you are.

Watch it you sound like Ozark. :lol:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Names like pussy and other choice names are for the penalty box. Don't drag them into these threads. I missed that name-calling but if you did do that Zeke, knock it off and go to the penalty box.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its just a misunderstanding and the words I used were a poor choice it wont happen again. Not zekes fault.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right then. The penalty box is always open if the need arises for anyone feeling their oats and you want to face-off. We shall move along from this one.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even know there was a penalty box...you guys don't tell me anything...:noidea:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its at the bottom of the home page Rambunctious. Now you've been informed.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with retro, enough of this:comeatmebro:

And lets get :focus:

How bout dem Rams?!!?!!

Showing the Champs the EDJ Door along with the L!:yahoo:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Names like pussy and other choice names are for the penalty box. Don't drag them into these threads. I missed that name-calling but if you did do that Zeke, knock it off and go to the penalty box.

Sorry about that Retro.... if I did use it I was referring to the poor play of our LBing corp, that's all. Sorry if I offended you or anyone of the other football talk people. (Jacob that includes you:whoo:)

But for the other football talk bashers, well, I got to tell you if you don't have passion for the
game, maybe you could take up knitting/crocheting! :baby::baby:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hungry:
There is certainly some polarization here on these boards Zeke. And as I said before, I don't believe it's because we aren't all Rams fans because it's obvious we all care passionately for our team. The problem is that we all have different personalities and different ways of displaying our passion. And from what I've observed, some here who think they are the authority on how you should behave or post start to take offense when you respond differently then they think you should. You're a good man Zeke, and I think you have the right attitude about not swaying to the PC crowd. But as I've learned from Retro, maybe you can just channel it in another direction. Don't change your style though to accommodate these people though, and definitely don't acquiesce to the condescending PC crowd here.

At this point I think we all are familiar with each other's style and personality, at least as well as can be expected over boards like this. Again, I'll suggest this: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE AUTHOR, DON'T READ THE DAMN POSTS! You will then not get your Bradford endorsed laced panties in a proverbial bunch.

"Champagne to my true friends, and true pain to my sham friends."

BOSS
I couldnt agree more, I guess I dont understand why people are allowed to bash a passionate football conversation? If they dont like it, stay the %@#& away! Commenting on poor play after a loss isnt a whinning(bitching) session, it is simply an observation on where our team needs improvement. We've all done it in the heat of the moment. Pointing out our team struggles only shows what a TRUE FAN does! When someone insults this, or results to name calling, this only tells me that they no nothing about the game. I'm sorry but if they want positive comments 100% of the time, this isnt the place to hang!

Dont worry buddy, I wont change my style or passion for anyone on this board, and I will try to keep it clean.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just happy we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:suds:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss - I may have to change it back. Think someone has Stedman.

Zeke - just say Shhhhh or STFU. Technically, STFU isn't saying it. lol I don't know what happen, but I wouldn't sweat it. I would keep dogging our LBs if they are sucking. whoever bitched can choose to not read or comment.

I have had Stedman since last year. I will go to McDonald if he is open. Who is keeping track? Retro?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about that Retro.... if I did use it I was referring to the poor play of our LBing corp, that's all. Sorry if I offended you or anyone of the other football talk people. (Jacob that includes you:whoo:)

But for the other football talk bashers, well, I got to tell you if you don't have passion for the
game, maybe you could take up knitting/crocheting! :baby::baby:

We are all good and we are moving along and back to the topic. All items relating to this incident are hereby closed unless otherwise noted through a PM to me. :10:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CHY!! no worries man. I am back to my old self.

Where's the popcorn icon dammit??!