• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Packers 5:40 Central Sunday on Fox

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell has Russell Wilson ever done to deserve a “fuck Russell Wilson”? You don’t like QBs that elevate his team to way more than they should be?
He pisses me off with his escape artistry. Great guy and great player. I just despise the Seahawks so he gets the blame.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my big problem with the coaching staff. We're on the road, we're banged up, and we're obviously the underdog. Why not OPEN THE GAME UP going no huddle and high tempo? Wilson's obviously very good at that sort of thing. The only reason this game wasn't a complete drubbing was because of him. And then, after the backyard football got us all the way back, what do we do? Go back to the huddle when that hasn't worked the entire game. That's what pisses me off. And also going with a guy in the backfield who doesn't belong on the field vs a guy who's low on the depth charts but actually earned a spot on the practice squad.

I don't get it either. That Packers defense was gassed but huddle up to give them a quick breather. Too many slow starts and this one costed them. I wouldn't mind seeing Shotty go and bring in a OC that won't handcuff Wilson and get the offense flowing in the first half. I'm aggravated.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, so they kick the extra point and make the FG, what does that do? Let's be real about this, did the Packers win the game or did Seattle piss it away?

Either way, good game and good luck next year.

Huh? No we failed a 2pt, and missed a FG (5 points), obviously not gimmes. We lost by 5. All I'm saying is there's more than one way to look at this loss than a questionable spot in my initial post. 3rd downs, whatever the case may be.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pisses me off with his escape artistry. Great guy and great player. I just despise the Seahawks so he gets the blame.

Let the hate flow and tell us how you really feel...wait...are you Michael Crabtree?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell has Russell Wilson ever done to deserve a “fuck Russell Wilson”? You don’t like QBs that elevate his team to way more than they should be?
Montal is

A) A racist
B) A 49ers fan

Would never, ever take his opinion on Wilson seriously.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB was snake bitten by injuries a couple of seasons in the recent past. It happens and it sucks.

Losing every RB on a team that wants to be run first really knocked them off their path late in the year. I can't fault anyone but bad luck for that. Losing their center near the middle of the year was also pretty bad for the same reason.

If they didn't have Wilson they'd have finished 5-11.

Yep, I don't think as a Seattle fan I've ever seen so much bad luck with injuries in a season, and it came at the wrong time... But hey, that's football, that's why you're never guaranteed a championship...

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Malik Turner's shitty drop is more direct-cause accountable for the Hawks not finishing the comeback than that terrible spot on Graham's catch... although that was an awful spot and should have been an easy overturn

Jomito

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is quite the magician. So I can understand the sentiment. If only he would learn to throw the ball away instead of taking sacks after holding them ball for 3 seconds.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Malik Turner's shitty drop is more direct-cause accountable for the Hawks not finishing the comeback than that terrible spot on Graham's catch... although that was an awful spot and should have been an easy overturn

I hope Ursua beats him out next year. That kid is going to be a great slot target.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? No we failed a 2pt, and missed a FG (5 points), obviously not gimmes. We lost by 5. All I'm saying is there's more than one way to look at this. 3rd downs, whatever the case may be.

You could look at it that it was a 50 yard field goal in 20 degree temps which isn't a gimme and the Packer's D made one of the plays they needed to win the game on the 2 pointer. Then again, you could say the refs fucked them on the Graham spot or they fell behind by too much or they got beat or Carroll messed it up, any way you look at it the scoreboard doesn't lie at the end of the game. So again, good game, but only 1 team gets the W and 1 gets the L. That's what a competition is and after the game you move on...or go home...

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? No we failed a 2pt, and missed a FG (5 points), obviously not gimmes. We lost by 5. All I'm saying is there's more than one way to look at this loss. 3rd downs, whatever the case may be.

3rd downs were key. Packers made them, Seahawks didn't.

I said several weeks ago that the Seahawks weren't going far with that defense.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're actually bitching about the refs helping the Packers in a Packer - Seahawks game I got two words for you.....Fail Mary.

Also look at the actual first down marker and not the TV line which is a half yard farther

Jomito

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could look at it that it was a 50 yard field goal in 20 degree temps which isn't a give and the Packer's D made one of the plays they needed to win the game on the 2 pointer. Then again, you could say the refs fucked them on the Graham spot or they fell behind by too much or they got beat or Carroll messed it up, any way you look at it the scoreboard doesn't lie at the end of the game. So again, good game, but only 1 team gets the W and 1 gets the L. That's what a competition is and after the game you move on...or go home...
The moral of the story is, play football in the first half and have a much better chance to win. Being a second half team doesn’t work forever... Seriously as a Seahawks fan it wasn’t even worth tuning in during the first half this year.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could look at it that it was a 50 yard field goal in 20 degree temps which isn't a gimme and the Packer's D made one of the plays they needed to win the game on the 2 pointer. Then again, you could say the refs fucked them on the Graham spot or they fell behind by too much or they got beat or Carroll messed it up, any way you look at it the scoreboard doesn't lie at the end of the game. So again, good game, but only 1 team gets the W and 1 gets the L. That's what a competition is and after the game you move on...or go home...

Perfectly said...exactly my perspective.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At full speed it looked like a good spot.