• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks @ Packers 5:40 Central Sunday on Fox

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. I remember as a kid watching Mel Blount beat the hell out of Cliff Branch all the way down the field on a pass pattern and nothing was called. He'd get arrested if he did that to someone today.

These new rules have really handcuffed all CBs cause they want a passing league. I will say Sherm had a damn fine season for you guys.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that Wilson accounted for 91% of the Seahawks yardage in the playoffs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez Marshawn Lynch sounds lime an ignorant boob in his interview now. he can barely speak English. And then Scott Van Pelt knob gobbling him saying "who doesn't love Marshawn Lynch, we don't need ya here" What a sycophant

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they freely admitted it and seemed proud of it. It was so nice to see Earl Thomas look like an old man in the Titans game and embarrassingly shy away from tackling Derrick Henry. I despise that dude.

Really? Earl Thomas who was always playing cover 3 deep and hardly held anyone? Made great tackles? Came back from multiple knee/ACL injuries to keep his career going? One of the best FS to ever play the game? Shying away from a guy nearly 30 lbs heavier and 5" taller than him?

K, now I'm rooting for the Packers. You've clearly reminded me why everyone hates the 9ers and their douche fans.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they are not very good. That's not Norton's fault. They tackle well but are big and slow in coverage.

In fairness most LBs won't be able to stay up with a speedy WR on crossing routes all game, they tire out quickly. Wags still plays at a high level but KJ has lost a step.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Earl Thomas who was always playing cover 3 deep and hardly held anyone? Made great tackles? Came back from multiple knee/ACL injuries to keep his career going? One of the best FS to ever play the game? Shying away from a guy nearly 30 lbs heavier and 5" taller than him?

K, now I'm rooting for the Packers.
Welcome.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys care what a seriously biased 9'er homer thinks about any Seahawk, past or present? :noidea:

I mean who gives a flying fuck. No shit he hates them all. Well, until they get dropped by us and picked up by their team. Then.. THEN they are great! :L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You despise Earl? That's a weird one to hate out of that group
I just remember him blaming Pete Carrol for his injury and then flipping off the sideline like an ignorant field hand.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These new rules have really handcuffed all CBs cause they want a passing league. I will say Sherm had a damn fine season for you guys.

I'm really surprised that Sherman can still perform like this considering his age and the Achilles injury.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to hate him as well but now I see what leadership he brings to the team and how players draw confidence from him. he's educated too and I admire that.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you guys care what a seriously biased 9'er homer thinks about any Seahawk, past or present? :noidea:

I mean who gives a flying fuck. No shit he hates them all. Well, until they get dropped by us and picked up by their team. Then.. THEN they are great! :L

True... true...

God they're just so easy to hate, dammit!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez Marshawn Lynch sounds lime an ignorant boob in his interview now. he can barely speak English. And then Scott Van Pelt knob gobbling him saying "who doesn't love Marshawn Lynch, we don't need ya here" What a sycophant

Why did you watch, he just told you they didn't need you there?

You're so misguided and unbelievable in some of your takes that you're difficult to take seriously. I get it, you dislike the Seahawks, but at some point one would believe that you'd figure out that those players get paid to play just like the 49ers players. It's a competition, not an exhibition, and they're all paid to compete and ultimately win. When your team loses, you take your hat off and give them props, when your team wins you're gracious and thankful. I'm not sure what you are, but it's not a good look, but I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

K, now I'm rooting for the Packers. You've clearly reminded me why everyone hates the 9ers and their douche fans.
I couldn't care less who you root for. Earl Thomas made a bitch play crying about his salary and his injury. Fuck him. hew quit on your team, bottom line. Glad the old man got punked by Derrick Henry

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not even sure that Montalban is a Niners fan. If he is, he's in his own category of fandom. Hates his so-called teams, and seems to be more happy when they lose. LOL.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness most LBs won't be able to stay up with a speedy WR on crossing routes all game, they tire out quickly. Wags still plays at a high level but KJ has lost a step.
OK. I missed your point about replacing them with nickel guys in passing situations. I guess Norton does have to take responsibility for that.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just remember him blaming Pete Carrol for his injury and then flipping off the sideline like an ignorant field hand.

Wow, just fucking wow...if you had any idea how ignorant this is you'd just stop posting and hopefully talking too.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure that Montalban is a Niners fan. If he is, he's in his own category of fandom. Hates his so-called teams, and seems to be more happy when they lose. LOL.
Your base has had a few of them over the years here. Breaker99 was a real piece of work.

I mean we all have our special flowers that make the rest look bad.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how he always is... even when he was running all over your 9ers.
"These Africans doesn't take care of they chicken" What he fuck does that even mean? And why is he asking me if I "feel him" after every fractured sentence he blurts out? Dude sounds like an ignorant field hand, a washed up old dud.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really surprised that Sherman can still perform like this considering his age and the Achilles injury.

He will give you 100% effort healthy or banged up and he rehabbed like hell to get back on the field for you guys. I know a lot of people don't like him but he's a team player and as a fan that's all you can ask for.