• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ain't the BCS. Rankings don't mean a thing. Just W's and L's.

From what I saw this week, the 49ers looked to be, in my opinion, the best team in the NFC.

But, my opinion and 75 cents will only buy the 49ers a can of soda. Won't get them a Super Bowl trip.

They will have to earn that on the field. Not in the power rankings.

That's some cheap soda. I pay $1.35. Fucking taxes! :lol:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true have you ever been to Philly.

:lame: I've been to a lot of sporting events and Philly isn't as bad as what the media and fans outside of Philly portray. Every fanbase has there share of assholes, including Buffalo.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame: I've been to a lot of sporting events and Philly isn't as bad as what the media and fans outside of Philly portray. Every fanbase has there share of assholes, including Buffalo.

really cause they seem to have a lot of incidents. Throwing batteries at players, throwing snowballs at Santa, cheering serious football injuries, group of people beating up a Rangers fan after a Flyers loss and then posts it on facebook

Flyers fan brags of beating New Jersey cop, son after NHL Winter Classic game against Rangers - NY Daily News

They dont have to install a full jail and judge into all NFL Stadiums.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you admit this is a troll thread. Not sure why you are not banned, but whatever.

I did not admit that. I just corrected his incorrect understanding of the message. You fail.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason the OP says this thread has run it's course is because 90% of the responses didn't agree with him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The message was not to troll on the team boards.

These little soft cotton gloves seattle fans demand to be treated with is comical. But this thread I admit, has run its course.

Mods... I don't care if you want to lock it. I should start something else to discuss this upcoming epic game.

Who's asking to be treated with soft cotton gloves. Seahawks and others ( if you noticed ) just calling you what you are. What...? That's to rough for you? Time for you to start claiming your being picked on unjustly?:lol: Just who is asking to be treated with soft cotton gloves here? Sounds like you are.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's asking to be treated with soft cotton gloves. Seahawks and others ( if you noticed ) just calling you what you are. What...? That's to rough for you? Time for you to start claiming your being picked on unjustly?:lol: Just who is asking to be treated with soft cotton gloves here? Sounds like you are.

Awww, someone has their panties in a bunch I see. Hi Harold. How have you been? Ready for the game sunday?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, someone has their panties in a bunch I see. Hi Harold. How have you been? Ready for the game sunday?

Hell breaker I'm just enjoying the back and forth. Hope we were not to rough on you.:laugh3: I expect we'll have many more discussions down the road. Looking forward to them and hell yeah I'm looking forward to Sunday game. I take it this year you decided to forgo the pleasure of seeing your team getting beat down. I don't blame you. It couldn't have much fun last year watching the shellacking the 49ers got last year..:laugh3:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some cheap soda. I pay $1.35. Fucking taxes! :lol:

75 cents is the price for a soda out of the machine where I work.

God bless Texas!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker is hilarious!

He can't troll-spam these boards like he used to on ESPN so he just comes off as a bitter tool instead!!:lol:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen Raiders fan, not everyone feels like they have to fight someone if they disagree about sports. I know that's a new concept to you, but outside of Oakland, people are actually pretty civil.

Hate to burst your bubble, but shit-stirrers come in all colors

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av4bzFf6ftQ[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe they switched to Decaf, lol.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's even more sad is for someone to be thumping their chest after one game :)

Typical fan... When your team is on top you thump your chest. No different than Raven fans last year and GB fans since 1992.

So give the man a little room and let him gloat. So what? In a few seasons he will be back in the corner of the room playing nicely with the other cellar dwellers.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood why someone from CA (I assume seeing all the fav teams are in CA) would try and talk like he is from Australia

I aint your mate you little freakoid.

So disappointing, because you seem like a really really nice person. Somehow I will have to move on without your friendship.

Cheers mate! :suds:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never understood why someone from CA (I assume seeing all the fav teams are in CA) would try and talk like he is from Australia

I aint your mate you little freakoid.

He must want to be loved, people love those Aussie accents. The local Fox affiliate AM news show is Good Day Orlando, I always think Gday mate for some stupid reason.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life is good for Seattle fans now that there's a board that makes sure trolls don't hijack team boards. The trash talk is where it belongs, on the main page.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 10 games San Fran is 3-7 away playing the Hawks.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were so excited when the first OTA's and the preseason power rankings came out. Without a single game played, they seemed unusually confident by their unearned pre season ranking.

Now that the season has started, reality will begin to take shape....

NFL Power Rankings Week 2 - National Football League - ESPN

49er fans talk a lot of shit for a team that has gotten its ass beat like a drum by the Seahawks, repeatedly.

:stfu: