• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks - Niners Rivalry Thread

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners win.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters are going to hate and trolls will be trolls.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's even more sad is for someone to be thumping their chest after one game :)

Hey I am not even proud of being in the number one spot...... yet. But it means more after one game than it did back in March or April or whenever the hell the hawks got the first spot without playing a single game.

And for the record, I am not even confident in a win. This is one of four games I have marked as a possible loss. You certainly wouldn't hear me say "42-13 curbstomp" before the game like overconfident seahawk fans reciting the score of their last great accomplishment... beating the niners once in five tries during the regular season.

I love the arrogance coming out of seattle, the higher they build themselves, the harder they will fall.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I am not even proud of being in the number one spot...... yet. But it means more after one game than it did back in March or April or whenever the hell the hawks got the first spot without playing a single game.

And for the record, I am not even confident in a win. This is one of four games I have marked as a possible loss. You certainly wouldn't hear me say "42-13 curbstomp" before the game like overconfident seahawk fans reciting the score of their last great accomplishment... beating the niners once in five tries during the regular season.

I love the arrogance coming out of seattle, the higher they build themselves, the harder they will fall.

Funny thing, I keep hearing about arrogant Seahawk fans. Now every board has it chest thumper but except for a couple of fans out of like 70 Seahawks fans on this board I don't see the arrogance that haters keep harping on. In fact the haters are the ones that keep stirring the pot, then saying Seahawks fans are unbearable.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Breaker: your posts since you arrived at SportsHoopla have been at the very least incendiary if not outright trolling. Like your stupid thread about Russell Wilson's suit, etc.

There's room for trash talking, but you go well beyond that. Try to bring something interesting or substantive rather than just trying to annoy Seahawk fans with obsessive frequency.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing, I keep hearing about arrogant Seahawk fans. Now every board has it chest thumper but except for a couple of fans out of like 70 Seahawks fans on this board I don't see the arrogance that haters keep harping on. In fact the haters are the ones that keep stirring the pot, then saying Seahawks fans are unbearable.

Did I say you were unbearable? I like you Harold, you are actually one of the more realistic seahawk fans. Although you do seem to take your moderating a little too seriously at times.....

I don't think seahawk fans are unbearable at all. I just think the majority of them I have met, are unrealistic.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker: your posts since you arrived at SportsHoopla have been at the very least incendiary if not outright trolling. Like your stupid thread about Russell Wilson's suit, etc.

There's room for trash talking, but you go well beyond that. Try to bring something interesting or substantive rather than just trying to annoy Seahawk fans with obsessive frequency.

umm.. actually thats a total fabrication. The thread you mentioned about Wilson was on July 11th, since then this is the first thread I have started regarding the seahawks. In total, two threads ever about the seahawks or Wilson.

Besides, you telling me to add substance? Should I post one of your South Park videos for effect?

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No it doesn't. Stupid troll makes stupid thread stupid :lame:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Power rankings mean nothing.

They meant nothing in March. They mean nothing today. They will mean nothing in January.

Where were the Ravens in the power rankings when the playoffs started last year? Were they even top 5? Did it keep them from winning the Super Bowl?

This isn't the BCS. Rankings don't mean a thing.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These ranking are an abject failure. Lets play more than one game, fellas. Maybe in week 10 we can look at the rankings and see some semblance of rationality.

Now, not so much.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that I can agree with you on as Preseason Power Rankings mean jack squat in the real world. I do remember Seattle fans screaming about how the Power Rankings finally showed them the respect that they deserve and all I kept thinking is how have you earned it? One playoff win in which the starting quarterback went down does not earn respect in this league.

I also agree the Refs did not decide this game but a few plays definitely did. First off the penalty that Matthews did get was just a stupid play by him. IT seemed like those late hits cost a few teams in week one. Week 2 here though should be a good test for both teams of Seattle and San Fran. If San Fran can go into Seattle and come away with a win that will definitely earn some major respect around the league. I think they can do it for sure and somewhat hope they do. I lived in Seattle the past couple of years and spent most of that time wanting to punch Seattle fans in the face.

that must have been hell, all those seahag fans all hopped up on Starbucks and bobo and who knows what else, how did you not wind up with an assault charge ?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about the ESPN Power Rankings after week 1 is kinda sad... it'd be like bragging about being the smartest retard after your first day of Special Ed.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP is kind of a sassy pants. Settle down, Miss.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there was a reminder sent out yesterday warning everyone not to troll, but apparently starting troll threads on the general discussion board it OK? :lame:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there was a reminder sent out yesterday warning everyone not to troll, but apparently starting troll threads on the general discussion board it OK? :lame:

The message was not to troll on the team boards.

These little soft cotton gloves seattle fans demand to be treated with is comical. But this thread I admit, has run its course.

Mods... I don't care if you want to lock it. I should start something else to discuss this upcoming epic game.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that must have been hell, all those seahag fans all hopped up on Starbucks and bobo and who knows what else, how did you not wind up with an assault charge ?
Listen Raiders fan, not everyone feels like they have to fight someone if they disagree about sports. I know that's a new concept to you, but outside of Oakland, people are actually pretty civil.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Seattle the past couple of years and spent most of that time wanting to punch Seattle fans in the face.
Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist. You seem to have some unresolved Daddy issues

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen Raiders fan, not everyone feels like they have to fight someone if they disagree about sports. I know that's a new concept to you, but outside of Oakland, people are actually pretty civil.

Not true have you ever been to Philly.