• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks @ Falcons- talk shit here

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are currently no championship level defenses in the NFC

Seahawks defense is easily the nearest d to one. If the running game is working that can only help.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks defense is easily the nearest d to one. If the running game is working that can only help.
Seattle has the best NFC D left but it's not elite, it's not even great, it's simply pretty good. That's just the truth. Seattle is the scariest team left for me in the NFC because of the D but it's really not good enough to beat Atlanta unless your front 4 gets pressure the entire game. That's about the only way Atlanta isn't scoring 30+

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has the best NFC D left but it's not eliit's not even great, it's simply pretty good. That's just the truth. Seattle is the scariest team left for me in the NFC because of the D but it's really not good enough to beat Atlanta unless your front 4 gets pressure the entire game. That's about the only way Atlanta isn't scoring 30+
Seahawks were good enough to beat Falcons earlier, and that was with Kam out and then getting Bennett hurt in the first half. Bennett was making a big difference before he got hurt. Also Clark has been really improving, keep a eye on him this game. Kam will also be a big help. I like the Seahawks chances in this game.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks were good enough to beat Falcons earlier, and that was with Kam out and then getting Bennett hurt in the first half. Bennett was making a big difference before he got hurt. Also Clark has been really improving, keep a eye on him this game. Kam will also be a big help. I like the Seahawks chances in this game.
Yep and you got good QB pressure first half. Thomas is more valuable in coverage than Kam by a wide margin so that pressure is going to be more needed this game. Atlanta lit Seattle up in the srcond half with no pressure and you guys really only won because Julio dropped a ball that hit him in the hands leading to an INT and A FG. IF you get pressure and a few lucky breaks then yes Seattle can win. If both teams play well Atlanta wins by 7-10.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and you got good QB pressure first half. Thomas is more valuable in coverage than Kam by a wide margin so that pressure is going to be more needed this game. Atlanta lit Seattle up in the srcond half with no pressure and you guys really only won because Julio dropped a ball that hit him in the hands leading to an INT and A FG. IF you get pressure and a few lucky breaks then yes Seattle can win. If both teams play well Atlanta wins by 7-10.
If Seahawks play well then the Falcons won't and the Seahawks win.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Pack drop 38 on the Hawks? Doesn't ATL average more PPG than the Pack?
Sure, with 6 TOs from Seattle. Let's not act like that wasn't some sort of extreme outlier type game. But yeah, if Seattle turns it over 6 times tomorrow, there's a really good chance Atlanta can put up 38+.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible for both teams to play well.
Included in "Seahawks playing well" is strong defense, which by definition means Atlanta won't be playing that well. "Falcons playing well" just means the offense is putting up lots of points because we all know there's a bottom 10 defense there.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks offense has been a dreadful unit on the road this season

Even with the Falcons weak D, not sure if they do enough to outscore the Falcons at home
The offense has had the most difficulty against DLs with a dominant player. Miami, Arizona, LA are probably the best examples. Only 10 pts at GB but that was with 6 TOs, which is incredibly unlikely to happen again. Atlanta doesn't have a dominant DL player. Seattle offense moved the ball and scored on them earlier in the season, and that was with RW only 3 weeks into his knee injury recovery....and no Rawls or Prosise. NE had the #1 scoring D in the league this year, and Hawks put up 31 on them in their house.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Included in "Seahawks playing well" is strong defense, which by definition means Atlanta won't be playing that well. "Falcons playing well" just means the offense is putting up lots of points because we all know there's a bottom 10 defense there.
Nah. Seattle can play well defensively and still get lit up by superior skill position talent. The reason you don't see any Seattle fans talking about match ups or scheme in this thread is because what Seattle does is pretty irrelevant. They need Atlanta to play poorly to win. They know that. That's why all the posts involve Atlanta choking or Ryan choking. If Atlanta plays well then whatever Seattle does is moot

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Seattle can play well defensively and still get lit up by superior skill position talent. The reason you don't see any Seattle fans talking about match ups or scheme in this thread is because what Seattle does is pretty irrelevant. They need Atlanta to play poorly to win. They know that. That's why all the posts involve Atlanta choking or Ryan choking. If Atlanta plays well then whatever Seattle does is moot
But great defenses make great offenses play poorly. See SB48. Is this D as good as that one? No, of course not, but it's plenty good enough to hold Atlanta in check enough to win just like it did for 3 quarters in week 6. You sure don't lack confidence, I'll give you that.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But great defenses make great offenses play poorly. See SB48. Is this D as good as that one? No, of course not, but it's plenty good enough to hold Atlanta in check enough to win just like it did for 3 quarters in week 6. You sure don't lack confidence, I'll give you that.
We are simply playing better than we were then especially defensively and we've found even more weapons. Seattle's playing worse. If course Seattle can win but they need Atlantas help. Atlanta doesn't need Seattle's help. I haven't brought the Hawks game plan or players up one time in this thread as it pertains to this game other than to point out injuries. The guys Seattle had on the team aren't good enough to beat Atlanta unless we "choke". Hawks fans agree so that's why they're all saying it's going to happen

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are simply playing better than we were then especially defensively and we've found even more weapons. Seattle's playing worse. If course Seattle can win but they need Atlantas help. Atlanta doesn't need Seattle's help. I haven't brought the Hawks game plan or players up one time in this thread as it pertains to this game other than to point out injuries. The guys Seattle had on the team aren't good enough to beat Atlanta unless we "choke". Hawks fans agree so that's why they're all saying it's going to happen
Well, this is a "talk shit" thread after all. But ok, whatever man.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think this game could get away from Seattle.

Not great on the road, don't like domes, challenged offense, no Smurf Thomas, etc.

I started the week thinking Seattle could pull it off, but I'm leaning in the other direction now.

And I'd prefer to be playing Seattle in Dallas next week.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15876664_349823888735890_758040708174053376_n.jpg

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think this game could get away from Seattle.

Not great on the road, don't like domes, challenged offense, no Smurf Thomas, etc.

I started the week thinking Seattle could pull it off, but I'm leaning in the other direction now.

And I'd prefer to be playing Seattle in Dallas next week.
You're going against Seattle. This could be headline news.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. Seattle can play well defensively and still get lit up by superior skill position talent. The reason you don't see any Seattle fans talking about match ups or scheme in this thread is because what Seattle does is pretty irrelevant. They need Atlanta to play poorly to win

You got it backwards. Seahawks can light up the scoreboard with their offense, like they did against the Pats or they can stop the Falcons on offense like they did last time until Bennett got hurt. The Falcons on the other hand MUST remain red hot and that doesn't assure them of a win. I'm not impressed with the Falcons putting up big scores on teams like the Saints, 49er, Panthers and Rams.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going against Seattle. This could be headline news.

I actually originally picked Atlanta in a close one.

Then I started not liking Atlanta and was ready to give it to Seattle, mostly because I really want to play Seattle in Dallas.....

Now I'm off in the other direction.

But still actually wishing Seattle will win...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually originally picked Atlanta in a close one.

Then I started not liking Atlanta and was ready to give it to Seattle, mostly because I really want to play Seattle in Dallas.....

Now I'm off in the other direction.

But still actually wishing Seattle will win...
Cowboys got a tough matchup themselves, I'd concentrate on that game if I was you.