• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks, Bengals, Redskins, and Bears

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would all make the playoffs if the season ended today ....

If you had predicted that at the beginning of the season, you are an amazing predictor of predicting things happening in the future .... I didn't.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post Mack trade I did have the Bears and Skins as WC's I think. Wash is gonna fade if they can't get more out of the passing game eventually, however.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted Seattle would win around 7-9 games or so this season, with a possible chance at a wild card. Maybe if they got lucky secure 10 wins. They're 4-3 right now, with Arizona/SF (x2) to go, which is probably 3 wins to put them at 7. The other 6 games are pretty brutal in the Vikings, Packers, Panthers, Chiefs, Rams, and Chargers, so maybe they steal 2-3 there. That said, 6 of their 9 remaining games are at home.

The Seahawks still had a top 5 QB, some OLINE improvements, and arguably the best FS/ILB (prior to Thomas' injury although McDougald/Thompson are the best safety duo in the league according to PFF so go figure) in the NFL. Top 5 QBs find ways to win games.

I don't know why everyone was predicting Seattle was going to be some 4-12 top 5 drafting team. Where the fuck did that come from? They were 9-7 last year with injuries to all of the secondary they lost and lost 2 (3 misses in a game and 1 miss from 45 or so) thanks to Blair fuckin' Walsh... so almost 11-5.

AND MOSTLY, WHERE THE FUCK DID THE 10-6/11-5 WILD CARD 49ers come from!? Are you fucking kidding me? I get Jimmy Grapololololol is injured but seriously? That team has fucking zero talent outside of a few pieces and Jimmy Grapaporoperoll IS NOT a top 15 QB (yet). Great... they won games against shitty teams, a Bortles led Jaguars, and a Rams team resting everyone, where there was no prior footage of JG... yet everyone is treating that guy like the second coming of Rodgers/Brady/Brees. Give me a fuckin' break.

Last edited:

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted Seattle would win around 7-9 games or so this season, with a possible chance at a wild card. Maybe if they got lucky secure 10 wins. They're 4-3 right now, with Arizona/SF (x2) to go, which is probably 3 wins to put them at 7. The other 6 games are pretty brutal in the Vikings, Packers, Panthers, Chiefs, Rams, and Chargers, so maybe they steal 2-3 there. That said, 6 of their 9 remaining games are at home.

The Seahawks still had a top 5 QB, some OLINE improvements, and arguably the best FS/ILB (prior to Thomas' injury although McDougald/Thompson are the best safety duo in the league according to PFF so go figure) in the NFL. Top 5 QBs find ways to win games.

I don't know why everyone was predicting Seattle was going to be some 4-12 top 5 drafting team. Where the fuck did that come from? AND MOSTLY, WHERE THE FUCK DID THE 10-6/11-5 WILD CARD 49ers come from!? Are you fucking kidding me? I get Jimmy Grapololololol is injured but seriously? That team has fucking zero talent outside of a few pieces and Jimmy Grapaporoperoll IS NOT a top 15 QB (yet). Great... they won games against shitty teams, a Bortles led Jaguars, and a Rams team resting everyone, where there was no prior footage of JG... yet everyone is treating that guy like the second coming of Rodgers/Brady/Brees. Give me a fuckin' break.
I had them at 4-12. I expected SF to beat them at least once and probably twice. Now I expect the Seahawks to sweep them. The OL's run blocking is way better than I expected. Seven wins seemingly is in the bag, barring impactful injuries. Maybe they steal one or two more somewhere along the way. Chargers, Vikings, and Panthers are the most likely upset candidates although I'm not predicting it.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I find that predicting predictions is predictably tough.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had them at 4-12. I expected SF to beat them at least once and probably twice. Now I expect the Seahawks to sweep them. The OL's run blocking is way better than I expected. Seven wins seemingly is in the bag, barring impactful injuries. Maybe they steal one or two more somewhere along the way. Chargers, Vikings, and Panthers are the most likely upset candidates although I'm not predicting it.

Again I have ZERO clue how anyone expected SF to beat them at all. He looked like shit against the Vikings, can thank his running game and terrible Lions D for game 2, and the Chiefs D has been disastrous all year. Seattle's D is FAR superior to the Chiefs/Lions I can tell ya that. And it seems everyone forgot about all the 3rd-6th round picks that Seattle acquired in the secondary over the last few years for some fucking reason even though they have the best DB HC in the NFL and the last 2-3 decades. Was I the only optimistic one about our secondary when Sherman/Chancellor/Thomas were gone? Hell none of them could stay on the fuckin' field last year anyway and we still managed 9-7 with Blair fuckin' Walsh.

I am so tired of fans overreacting and calling a QB the second coming of Christ after a handful of games in their rookie year (or essentially one - which was JGs). How many QBs behind Tom Brady have even been successful?

I swear to God the Patriots should just draft a QB EVERY season in round 6 (Brady's), fake an injury against a shitty team, and let that QB start and go off... and then trade him for a 1st/2nd a week later. The other 31 teams are so fuckin' gullible it wouldn't shock me if they also gave the Pats $100M cash.

Last edited:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post Mack trade I did have the Bears and Skins as WC's I think. Wash is gonna fade if they can't get more out of the passing game eventually, however.

:nod:

Defense (minus drew brees Sunday night nfl spectacular show) has been outstanding. Running game has been great. Passing game is non existent and needs improving or they will end 8-8 range

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Seattle at 10-6. Think that our defense is not as bad as people thought it was and the fact that we still have Wilson.

First 2 games. We got away from "Seahawks Football". We were trying to air it out and pass a lot. That was why we were 0-2.

That Dallas game. We tried to go back to " Seahawks football". Lets pound the rock,let our defense intimate
3-1 with the loss being a nail biter vs the Rams

Chris Carson 2 of those wins and, correct me if I am wrong, the loss vs the Rams. 100+ yard gams

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why everyone was predicting Seattle was going to be some 4-12 top 5 drafting team. Where the fuck did that come from? They were 9-7 last year with injuries to all of the secondary they lost and lost 2 (3 misses in a game and 1 miss from 45 or so) thanks to Blair fuckin' Walsh... so almost 11-5.

AND MOSTLY, WHERE THE FUCK DID THE 10-6/11-5 WILD CARD 49ers come from!? Are you fucking kidding me? I get Jimmy Grapololololol is injured but seriously? That team has fucking zero talent outside of a few pieces and Jimmy Grapaporoperoll IS NOT a top 15 QB (yet). Great... they won games against shitty teams, a Bortles led Jaguars, and a Rams team resting everyone, where there was no prior footage of JG... yet everyone is treating that guy like the second coming of Rodgers/Brady/Brees. Give me a fuckin' break.

I noticed that yesterday when looking at the standings, that Seattle has played 5 road games and only 2 home games so far. You don't usually see that big of a disparity in the schedule. Weird. Tough way to start, but they've done well to get through it and it should be a big plus for them to have all of those home games to end the season.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I have ZERO clue how anyone expected SF to beat them at all. He looked like shit against the Vikings, can thank his running game and terrible Lions D for game 2, and the Chiefs D has been disastrous all year. Seattle's D is FAR superior to the Chiefs/Lions I can tell ya that. And it seems everyone forgot about all the 3rd-6th round picks that Seattle acquired in the secondary over the last few years for some fucking reason even though they have the best DB HC in the NFL and the last 2-3 decades. Was I the only optimistic one about our secondary when Sherman/Chancellor/Thomas were gone? Hell none of them could stay on the fuckin' field last year anyway and we still managed 9-7 with Blair fuckin' Walsh.

I am so tired of fans overreacting and calling a QB the second coming of Christ after a handful of games in their rookie year (or essentially one - which was JGs). How many QBs behind Tom Brady have even been successful?

I swear to God the Patriots should just draft a QB EVERY season in round 6 (Brady's), fake an injury against a shitty team, and let that QB start and go off... and then trade him for a 1st/2nd a week later. The other 31 teams are so fuckin' gullible it wouldn't shock me if they also gave the Pats $100M cash.
That's alot of 'fucks' in there. Calm down, bro. You might hurt yourself. Spectators aren't supposed to get hurt in football...unless you are watching the game in Philly.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's alot of 'fucks' in there. Calm down, bro. You might hurt yourself. Spectators aren't supposed to get hurt in football...unless you are watching the game in Philly.

Well fuck you ya fuckin' square.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Seattle at 10-6. Think that our defense is not as bad as people thought it was and the fact that we still have Wilson.

First 2 games. We got away from "Seahawks Football". We were trying to air it out and pass a lot. That was why we were 0-2.

That Dallas game. We tried to go back to " Seahawks football". Lets pound the rock,let our defense intimate
3-1 with the loss being a nail biter vs the Rams

Chris Carson 2 of those wins and, correct me if I am wrong, the loss vs the Rams. 100+ yard gams
And the Hawks had a good chance at beating the Rams, until that holding penalty took them out of field goal range.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a weird thought brewing in the philosophy side of the monkey in my head.

I don't think that it has nothing to do with predictions.

When you have some kind of success and you lose some pieces that people think are huge pieces. They will try and knock you down.

That happened when Kam retired and Sherm was cut. The trolls and haters came out of the woodwork.

They said" Lob was your team"
They said " there goes Seattle chances".

They forget that 4 people ,no matter how huge, don't make the team.

What is happening with Seattle right now is proof

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning 4 of their last 5, the Seahawks are looking pretty strong.
Our O is better than it has been the last 2 years, and the D is younger and hungry, withstanding a few growing pains.
Malcontents shipped off or on IR.
It is looking like a nice, quick reload for PC and JS.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have people forgotten? Seattle has beaten the Cowboys, Cards, and Raiders and Lions. Not exactly power houses especially on the offensive side of the ball. They likely should've beaten the Rams (Divisional games always tough) at home which is really the only good Offense they've played. The LOB is not back. It will never be back. The young DBs are being over hyped by the media. They have three tough games left; Chargers, Packers and Carolina. Minus having played on the road the majority of this season they've had/have a cupcake schedule.

Yes I realize Detroit beat NE so did the Jags. Big deal. That's why you play the games. I also realize NEs D is their Achilles heel.
Besides who needs defense with all these new rules favoring the offense:gaah:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have people forgotten? Seattle has beaten the Cowboys, Cards, and Raiders and Lions. Not exactly power houses especially on the offensive side of the ball. They likely should've beaten the Rams (Divisional games always tough) at home which is really the only good Offense they've played. The LOB is not back. It will never be back. The young DBs are being over hyped by the media. They have three tough games left; Chargers, Packers and Carolina. Minus having played on the road the majority of this season they've had/have a cupcake schedule.

Yes I realize Detroit beat NE so did the Jags. Big deal. That's why you play the games. I also realize NEs D is their Achilles heel.
Awe, piss off Putz.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you actually believe any of this crap? If a team isn't good unless it's beaten a good team, then who's good? Why are the Chargers a tough game? What good team have they beaten? And if you do beat a good team, it can just be "big deal" wiped away because that's why you play the games?? You have had some doozies in the past, but this is probably a personal best. Maybe you're still drunk from the WS?

And Seattle DBs are being overhyped by the media, eh? Hilarious. I bet fewer than 10% of non-Seattle fans could name a single starter in our secondary without looking it up. Your Seattle hate is getting the best of you again.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have three tough games left; Chargers, Packers and Carolina. Minus having played on the road the majority of this season they've had/have a cupcake schedule.

um, you don't consider the Rams, Chiefs, and Vikings to be any good ?

they have PLENTY of tough games left. We will know what they truly are by the end of the season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually believe any of this crap? If a team isn't good unless it's beaten a good team, then who's good? Why are the Chargers a tough game? What good team have they beaten? And if you do beat a good team, it can just be "big deal" wiped away because that's why you play the games?? You have had some doozies in the past, but this is probably a personal best. Maybe you're still drunk from the WS?

And Seattle DBs are being overhyped by the media, eh? Hilarious. I bet fewer than 10% of non-Seattle fans could name a single starter in our secondary without looking it up. Your Seattle hate is getting the best of you again.

I was actually given Seattle a little credit calling LA a tough game. I was going to say LA or MN could be a tough game. But MN has really disappointed. LA puts up points so it's tough in the sense to see if this vaunted new LOB can shut them down or contain them.

The DBs are being over hyped. There have been multiple media reports stating how good the "new" D for Seattle is/can be. Not to mention multiple posters on the Seattle board as well as how the loss of key defenders isn't that great.

I guess others must hate Seattle as well? Or we just are slightly less biased by Seattle talk?

Seahawks clicking like a playoff team, but schedule about to get serious