• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks at Lambeau 9/10

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.

Forgot my class and sportsmanship.

GG Pack. See you in the playoffs

Grimm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good defensive game. I was not pleased with Bennett late hit on Wagner.

I think that move might pay dividends down the road. Bennett having Rodgers back like that can be team building and help Bennetts and Rodgers chemistry. I get the idea of it being a bit of a boneheaded move, but it did not really cost them this time. I liked the way Rodgers came right back to him and he rumbled for the first down to seal the game.

Grimm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting go of Lacy was the best release in years. Lang is ten times that rg that Jahari Evans is though

You might be too soon to make that statement. I can see where you would feel that way based on yesterday, but it was the first game and he was playing with a new team, a new line and a new RT next to him. Give him a few games and he will probably preform just fine. Speaking of the new RT, Kyle Murphy did alright. He was not nearly as good as Buluga, but for him it was a first time as well. Both those guys should get better with more reps.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good defensive game. I was not pleased with Bennett late hit on Wagner.

Good luck stay healthy and see you in the playoffs.

Let's hope if the teams meet in the playoffs, that it's at Lambeau.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be too soon to make that statement. I can see where you would feel that way based on yesterday, but it was the first game and he was playing with a new team, a new line and a new RT next to him. Give him a few games and he will probably preform just fine. Speaking of the new RT, Kyle Murphy did alright. He was not nearly as good as Buluga, but for him it was a first time as well. Both those guys should get better with more reps.

Not to soon for Lacy as he looks slow and fat still.

As for Lang I haven't seen him get beat in one on one's as Jahari did yesterday in years. Richardson is an above average DT but he schooled Jahari up. That's not going to work out well for us come playoff time as you're only good as your biggest weakness. He might be a liability down the stretch given his age.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope if the teams meet in the playoffs, that it's at Lambeau.

I hope it's in Seattle since I live here and we can get some revenge for our choke job in the 2015 cg.

As for Murphy he was bad but not Don Barclay bad. He did ok in the second half but I believe Bennett and Avril were injured

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice when there are others on D making plays where you dont have to count on one guy like Matthews to do everything

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it's in Seattle since I live here and we can get some revenge for our choke job in the 2015 cg.

As for Murphy he was bad but not Don Barclay bad. He did ok in the second half but I believe Bennett and Avril were injured

Barclay played well as a fill in at RT when Bulaga was hurt a few years ago. He wasn't the same after the knee injury. He looked pretty good at C in the preseason before getting hurt.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game observations

Jordy looks like 2011 Jordy and appears to have that extra gear back.

Ty is a beast, makes the right decision of when to bounce outside or follow his blockers, appears to be even bigger with better foot speed. Unfortunately, he has weak ankles.

Cobb is the man and only fools would believe we should let him go. He caught a couple passes on Sherman.

Daniels looks like the best 3-4 DE in the game right now outside of a healthy Watt.

Perry looks like one of the best all around 3-4 olb in the NFL.

Matthews appears 100% and as fast as ever

Rollins did well vs Baldwin

Randall had great coverage and tackling but failed to make a play on the rock.

Jahari looks like an average at best rg.

Brunnett did well in one on one matchups vs Graham. Both him and Ha Ha had some big hits and did well vs the run. They're both still late on most deep passes though.

I didn't notice any of the new rookies outside of the punter who has a strong leg.

Bennett is a good team but had the unnecessary penalty.

The offensive play calling was exceptional to finish the game. I'm not sure if that was MM or Rodgers.

Overall based off who we played here our my grades

Wr/te's: very few drops and good separation despite being held constantly. A-

RB: not much room to roam but Ty did an excellent job bring physical, picking up big first downs running over Cam and Earl was incredible and we all seen the awesome run after catch play. The rookie had a couple decent runs as well. Pass blocking looked good too. B

QB: Considering this is considered the best defense in the NFC I think he did ok. He had several miss throws and the int but other than that he was solid. B

Oline: 4 sacks in the first half one wasn't their fault. No sacks in the second half and they started to open up some running Lanes in the second half. Rodgers was pressured on 20%of his pass plays.

Spt: B+

Front7 : pressured RW on 40% of the pass plays.
Only one run over 10 yards from RB's. Stayed home on screens. A

Secondary: no int's and two big pass plays allowed. No TD's and made an immediate tackle after the catch. Had no penalties and covered the WRs like white on rice for most passes. B

Overall grade B+

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is nice when there are others on D making plays where you dont have to count on one guy like Matthews to do everything

Matthews is just icing on the cake now as we have 6 defensive players better than him in Daniels, ha ha, Brunnett, Perry, House and Ryan. Rollins and Lowry look improved as well.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every time they zoomed in on Sherman he was grabbing Jordy or Adams past 5 yards down the field. He had 0 penalties and the morons in the booth said not one word with the holding. Buck and Aikmen are trash announcers

Not just Sherman. Everyone in seattles secondary was holding a GB receiver on just about every play. I think it was called twice the whole game. Seattle has a good defense but I guess if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

I read an article today that Avril poked Bakhtiari in the eye leaving it black and blue today. Dirty play is alive and well in Seattle.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews is just icing on the cake now as we have 6 defensive players better than him in Daniels, ha ha, Brunnett, Perry, House and Ryan. Rollins and Lowry look improved as well.

I have to disagree about house. I think he will be a liability down the road.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree about house. I think he will be a liability down the road.

That's ok to doubt him. I feel him being the #3 ranked CB in the AFC when in bump in run coverage according to pro football focus in 2015 with the Jags gives me hope. If we keep him in bump and run I believe he will do well. He specializes vs big tall and fast receivers ( Jordy Nelson, Julio Jones, Evans, etc). He's shut down Julio before so we'll see how he does. Dude is 6'1" 200 lbs in his prime at 28 years old. The coaches said he had the best camp before the injury of all DB's and was a true leader. He's awful in zone coverage as the Jags found out last year when they changed up the scheme so that's why they let him go. I pray that we keep him in bump and run and vs the big/tall WR's and not the short quick slot guys. That job should go to Rollins and hopefully the #2 CB will be King and not Rollins who looks like trash again this season so far.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just Sherman. Everyone in seattles secondary was holding a GB receiver on just about every play. I think it was called twice the whole game. Seattle has a good defense but I guess if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

I read an article today that Avril poked Bakhtiari in the eye leaving it black and blue today. Dirty play is alive and well in Seattle.

I can't say every play since I didn't zoom in and slow down each play from all angles but I did notice many plays they got away with holding which threw off the route pattern.

I read that article as well and it's expected.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's ok to doubt him. I feel him being the #3 ranked CB in the AFC when in bump in run coverage according to pro football focus in 2015 with the Jags gives me hope. If we keep him in bump and run I believe he will do well. He specializes vs big tall and fast receivers ( Jordy Nelson, Julio Jones, Evans, etc). He's shut down Julio before so we'll see how he does. Dude is 6'1" 200 lbs in his prime at 28 years old. The coaches said he had the best camp before the injury of all DB's and was a true leader. He's awful in zone coverage as the Jags found out last year when they changed up the scheme so that's why they let him go. I pray that we keep him in bump and run and vs the big/tall WR's and not the short quick slot guys. That job should go to Rollins and hopefully the #2 CB will be King and not Rollins who looks like trash again this season so far.

Fair enough. He had a bad season last year. If you are right, Capers better keep him in bump and run only otherwise we will see the same results this year like we did last year.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost forgot. Buck and Aikman should be tortured until they promise NEVER to call another Packer game.

I have a sneaky suspicion that it's done on purpose. Everyone knows Packer fans can't stand either one of them when they are biasly calling a GB game so it has to be intential just to piss us off.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
51.6 – Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson’s quarterback rating on third down Sunday (4 of 9 for 23 yards).

How about that? What an improvement from last year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their D looked decent early in the year the last couple years...then it went to hell in a hand basket...so I'm going to withhold judgement until about week 8 or so...