• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks at Lambeau 9/10

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their D looked decent early in the year the last couple years...then it went to hell in a hand basket...so I'm going to withhold judgement until about week 8 or so...

I believe next week will be a litmus test of where this defense is. They failed miserably against them in the NFCC last season. If they get torched in the air again on Sunday then I don't think any real improvement has been made.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe next week will be a litmus test of where this defense is. They failed miserably against them in the NFCC last season. If they get torched in the air again on Sunday then I don't think any real improvement has been made.
Eh...I think next week will be a good test but if they struggle I dont think that means nothing has been gained. We wont truly know what this defense is capable of for a few weeks or close to midseason.

Grimm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it will take time to really have a good evaluation. Of course anyone could say they suck or are good and have a 50-50 change of being right at this point.

Thinking about the Atlanta game, I believe they have been prepping for this game all off season. Its very important for them to win their home opener, which also opens their new stadium. They are going to be ready and primed for this game. I believe Atlanta did minimal prep for Chicago. They likely spent as much time as possible for this up coming game. This weeks game against the Packers is a must win for the team and ownership.

I expect a Packer loss, but that does not mean this team in bad or good yet. I will of course be very pleased with a win, but this one will probably will go to the falcons.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it will take time to really have a good evaluation. Of course anyone could say they suck or are good and have a 50-50 change of being right at this point.

Thinking about the Atlanta game, I believe they have been prepping for this game all off season. Its very important for them to win their home opener, which also opens their new stadium. They are going to be ready and primed for this game. I believe Atlanta did minimal prep for Chicago. They likely spent as much time as possible for this up coming game. This weeks game against the Packers is a must win for the team and ownership.

I expect a Packer loss, but that does not mean this team in bad or good yet. I will of course be very pleased with a win, but this one will probably will go to the falcons.
If Jordan Howard didnt hear footsteps the Bears win that game. Dropped an easy catch that likely goes for a TD inside the five yard line.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With all of the new guys playing on D, the Packers should improve throughout the year (assuming they stay reasonably healthy). Atlanta may be fortunate that this game was so early in the season.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year's pass defense was bad from game 1 and besides maybe a game or two it stayed bad especially against high powered offense. Sunday they will be playing a high powered offense. Sunday will show if if any improvement has been made.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3