• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks at Lambeau 9/10

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real football is finally here.

Inactives:

28 CB Josh Hawkins
33 RB Aaron Jones
41 CB Lenzy Pipkins
62 G Lucas Patrick
75 T Bryan Bulaga
90 DT Montravius Adams
91 DT Quinton Dial

Starting lineup change: #68 Kyle Murphy will start at right tackle in place of Bulaga.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already said this to Dayne but ...

Here is to a game that is a classic with no career or season ending injuries.

:suds:

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Seahawks. 1999 was a LOOOOONNNGG time ago.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watt had 2 sacks today for Pitt. Obvious that we want King to do well,but passing on Watt may be a big miss for Ted.

Grimm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow stressful opener!

Everyone is up in arms about bad ref calls. I can see why. The block in the back is going to get called on any QB in that situation, even if its iffy. Not a bad call. The tussle with Adams and Lane, It was a pretty weak call and should not have resulted in an ejection (unless there was more too the ejection than we saw which is possible) Still it was a judgment call and how do reverse an ejection? The non call on Graham in the end zone, To me it look like they were letting guys in the secondary play with a lot of contact. The ball was a throw away and Graham grabbed the DB by the head instead of trying for the ball. I have no issue with that call as it seemed they were letting them play.

The Defense looked good, but we have seen them like this before early in the season (like last year) It will take a few more games before Im sold on them being decent.

The offense struggled at times, but it looked more polished than it has early in past seasons. Seahawks D is pretty good and they have a front 4 that can get pressure leaving the secondary to match up. It might be the best D they see all season.

Player of the game is without a doubt Mike Daniels. The man is a beast!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many times McCarthy needs to get burned by calling timeouts on D with under 2 minutes before he stops calling them? I just don't get it...you're in a struggle and yes Seattle was struggling on O...but he's been burned more times than not by calling them.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many times McCarthy needs to get burned by calling timeouts on D with under 2 minutes before he stops calling them? I just don't get it...you're in a struggle and yes Seattle was struggling on O...but he's been burned more times than not by calling them.

The fat moron never learned his lesson. I was laughing while he was calling time outs and said watch Hawks score and sure enough they did.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow stressful opener!

Everyone is up in arms about bad ref calls. I can see why. The block in the back is going to get called on any QB in that situation, even if its iffy. Not a bad call. The tussle with Adams and Lane, It was a pretty weak call and should not have resulted in an ejection (unless there was more too the ejection than we saw which is possible) Still it was a judgment call and how do reverse an ejection? PGraham grabbed the DB by the head instead of trying for the ball. I have no issue with that call as it seemed they were letting them play.

The Defense looked good, but we have seen them like this before early in the season (like last year) It will take a few more games before Im sold on them being decent.

The offense struggled at times, but it looked more polished than it has early in past seasons. Seahawks D is pretty good and they have a front 4 that can get pressure leaving the secondary to match up. It might be the best D they see all season.

Wow stressful opener!

Everyone is up in arms about bad ref calls. I can see why. The block in the back is going to get called on any QB in that situation, even if its iffy. Not a bad call. The tussle with Adams and Lane, It was a pretty weak call and should not have resulted in an ejection (unless there was more too the ejection than we saw which is possible) Still it was a judgment call and how do reverse an ejection? The non call on Graham in the end zone, To me it look like they were letting guys in the secondary play with a lot of contact. The ball was a throw away and Graham grabbed the DB by the head instead of trying for the ball. I have no issue with that call as it seemed they were letting them play.

I thought so as well. I imagine seahawk fans will be complaining about a few of those calls/no calls but just about every play seattles secondary was holding GB's receivers so it's a wash.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only time I heard Clay Matthews' name called yesteday was when they announced the starting lineups. He was invisible otherwise.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed him a handful of times. He was around Wilson a lot just never brought him down

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys beat us up yesterday. Our offensive line is the worst in the league but props to your defense. The refs had nothing to do with the outcome of that game. We just got beat. Anyways, good luck the rest of the way. Hope we can figure it out going forward.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all of the FA losses the Packers had the past offseason, the one I thought was a mistake was letting Lacy get away. Based on what we saw yesterday, I have to say Ted made the right call in not overpaying for a guy who looks to have his 3rd straight sub-par season.

Grimm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only time I heard Clay Matthews' name called yesteday was when they announced the starting lineups. He was invisible otherwise.

From what I saw he was plenty disruptive. He wasnt getting stats, but he was active

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of all of the FA losses the Packers had the past offseason, the one I thought was a mistake was letting Lacy get away. Based on what we saw yesterday, I have to say Ted made the right call in not overpaying for a guy who looks to have his 3rd straight sub-par season.

In Lacys defense, he never saw a hole the entire game yesterday. Not sure what he was supposed to do. When your QB is your leading rusher, you have serious issues.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Letting go of Lacy was the best release in years. Lang is ten times that rg that Jahari Evans is though

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I saw he was plenty disruptive. He wasnt getting stats, but he was active

Honestly this was the most athletic Clay has looked in years. He had a couple near sacks and two tackles. His awareness and technique seems to have regressed somehow. I'm just glad he looks healthy now.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought so as well. I imagine seahawk fans will be complaining about a few of those calls/no calls but just about every play seattles secondary was holding GB's receivers so it's a wash.

Almost every time they zoomed in on Sherman he was grabbing Jordy or Adams past 5 yards down the field. He had 0 penalties and the morons in the booth said not one word with the holding. Buck and Aikmen are trash announcers

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Lacys defense, he never saw a hole the entire game yesterday. Not sure what he was supposed to do. When your QB is your leading rusher, you have serious issues.
How is it that the running back situation is screwed for a second straight year and the OL situation is screwed for a 4th straight year? Lacy looked turrible. If he doesn't show something against SF then I think they need to consider cutting him. The coaches are wasting the prime years of the core players. They won't stay young forever. This team could have been a dynasty with better coaching and better personnel decisions. Marshawn Lynch wanted out of Seattle so bad that he was willing to sit a year to get his ticket. What's that say about Pete and the OC?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have already said this to Dayne but ...

Here is to a game that is a classic with no career or season ending injuries.

:suds:

Good defensive game. I was not pleased with Bennett late hit on Wagner.

Good luck stay healthy and see you in the playoffs.