• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is, of course, why Seattle is in your head so much.

Have you been reading the thread? That's the sandbox here.
How are they in my head when I point out facts and your guy is having a melt down and makes stupid remarks. Must be a Seattle thing not to make sense(not saying all seattle fans just most on these boards).

let another melt down begin. This is great. That will be 2 seattle fans in 1 day. Damn they cant take a loss. Its killing them.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are they in my head when I point out facts and your guy is having a melt down and makes stupid remarks. Must be a Seattle thing not to make sense(not saying all seattle fans just most on these boards).

let another melt down begin. This is great. That will be 2 seattle fans in 1 day. Damn they cant take a loss. Its killing them.

damn. Outside of the ND boards, Your a Finicky little bitch aren't you ?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has got to be the biggest nanny nanny boo boo thread on the Hoop

wtf
Thats what happens when Seattle loses. The fans dont know what to do. They go all crazy and start having melt downs. They are taking this loss hard. Combine this with last years Int to lose the game. Ouch.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you thinking about my Butt?
ok another weird comment from a seattle fan. Must be an off day for seattle fans. I think they need a couple of days before they post again. This is getting weird.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shows how stupid you are. How are we not relevant when we have gone to the super with in the last 5 years and has been to 3 NFC championship games in the last 5 years. Please explain or continue to melt down. Either one.
:L wow. Delusional aren't you?
You run off the only coach that has given you any wins since sienfeld went off the air, go straight to the toilet with players left and right begging to quit football altogether to avoid playing for that organization anymore, and now you want to claim you are still relevant after that dismal season?

Now I just feel sorry for you. I guess reality really hasn't set in yet. Wow. Just wow.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U just proved my point. When he had full control he failed, when he coached they won 10 games both years. He wont have full control with the 49ers. He will just be the HC. Thats what he is good at. Thats why I think its a good move. Now if they gave him part control I would say it was a bad move.

Without full control his team already started to fail. Chip will have to get players that fit his college scheme, a scheme that will get his QB killed and his defense tired. Good luck replacing Kelly again sometime around 2018

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without full control his team already started to fail. Chip will have to get players that fit his college scheme, a scheme that will get his QB killed and his defense tired. Good luck replacing Kelly again sometime around 2018
Well he already has the QB and RB position. Now we have to build around. I guess we will find out. Hey cowboys are sticking with their HC after failing most years. It happens. Im ok with our move. Like I said its an up grade over Tomsula. Will it work who knows.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You run off the only coach that has given you any wins since sienfeld went off the air, go straight to the toilet with players left and right begging to quit football altogether to avoid playing for that organization anymore, and now you want to claim you are still relevant after that dismal season?

Now I just feel sorry for you. I guess reality really hasn't set in yet. Wow. Just wow.
In the last 5 years 3 great seasons, 1 avg season and 1 bad season. same could be said about seattle. Thats the point. U just don't understand. its ok u got smoked in this argument. It happens. LOL u are a joke sir. It shows how delusional u are.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

everyone feels bad for this guy. He is having a mental breakdown. Hang in there man.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry 2 10 win seasons doesn't = falling apart. Falling apart is what happen to Dallas. Not bashing your team but your team isn't in great shape either. At least we are trying something and I hope it works. If not you will be right, we will be looking for another coach in 3-4 years.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are showing why you referenced the 5th graders. I don't think you made it very far past that grade.
You call "someone" arrogant pricks.
Then you inform us what the thread is about.
Then one of us calls you out for calling us arrogant pricks.
You then say you were talking about the team.
You are again reminded that this thread is about Seahawk fans, not the team...and we are the ignorant ones? LOL at you little bro.
Please remove the dildo from your mouth. It is not real even if you want it to be.
Fuck off dumbshit

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 5 years 3 great seasons, 1 avg season and 1 bad season. same could be said about seattle. Thats the point. U just don't understand. its ok u got smoked in this argument. It happens. LOL u are a joke sir. It shows how delusional u are.
Denial runs deep for you doesn't it.

Your owner cut his own balls off and dropped them over the SF bridge. Chased off the only coach to bring wins to that organization since before my space was even a thing and now fired the guy left behind to pick up the pieces.

Read carefully. Trying to help you man. That's called a dumpster fire. That's what most people refer to your team as. A class 1 3 alarm blazer at that. You actually had players retire at a young age to get away from that team. That's really bad man.

It's cute that you think going back several years to make your miserable dumpster fire of a team sound relevant somehow works, but that's just more lolz for the rest of us.

The relevancy of the 9'ers as a football club ended abruptly the moment Harbaugh took off his hat and left for the last time. And now a year later you are still under the delusions that they are anything more than a minor speed bump for the rest of the division.

Wake up and accept it man. It will make it go down a lot easier when you come to terms with it. It really will.

Poor guy. Someone needs to help this dude out.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone feels bad for this guy. He is having a mental breakdown. Hang in there man.
You do realize this is only adding more lolz for anyone bored enough to still be reading right? :lol:

Schadenfreude are so fun to send off the deep end. I just hope you don't end up kicking your dog later. :pound:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denial runs deep for you doesn't it.

Your owner cut his own balls off and dropped them over the SF bridge. Chased off the only coach to bring wins to that organization since before my space was even a thing and now fired the guy left behind to pick up the pieces.

Read carefully. Trying to help you man. That's called a dumpster fire. That's what most people refer to your team as. A class 1 3 alarm blazer at that. You actually had players retire at a young age to get away from that team. That's really bad man.

It's cute that you think going back several years to make your miserable dumpster fire of a team sound relevant somehow works, but that's just more lolz for the rest of us.

The relevancy of the 9'ers as a football club ended abruptly the moment Harbaugh took off his hat and left for the last time. And now a year later you are still under the delusions that they are anything more than a minor speed bump for the rest of the division.

Wake up and accept it man. It will make it go down a lot easier when you come to terms with it. It really will.

Poor guy. Someone needs to help this dude out.
Yes it shows how u are in denial. How am in Denial? Im the one saying my team sucked this year. LOL Get a clue man its looking really bad on your part. Yes this year was really bad. Tomsula was a joke. We all know this. Hence we got a new coach. Im not going back several long year. I taking sample of a couple of past years. Im taking the most recent 5 years. Thats like me saying seattle sucks because of a down year this year for seattle. No Seattle is still a good team. They might not be a top 5 team anymore but they are still good and can bounce back. 49ers had 1 really bad year but have shown in the last couple of years some good years. They can bounce back. its not that hard man. Once you admit it, u will feel better.

no one is saying 49ers are good this year. once u get over that u will be fine.