• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, so no answers when I actually engage you reasonably, just an emoticon.

Too funny.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope its been clear. Window is closing being elite. They are still good. Its not that hard. They took a big step back. Now yes after doing what they did is hard to keep up but I think teams have figured them out. I mean they lost 2 homes games this year. I will still be good but not Elite. Window has closed on that. Can they open it back up sure but right now its closed.

That doesn't even make sense.

Can they open it back up? Yes. But right now it's closed.

PICK ONE!!!!

Is English by chance your second language? I'll cut you some more slack if it is. I'm genuinely puzzled now.

Wilson barring injury is going to play at least another fvkcing DECADE.

There's lots of chances for them to get back to the top of the mountain.

Will they? I don't know. But there's reason for optimism.

Which you've already noted in your 'Can they open it back up sure...'

So why don't you just wave the white flag now and quit while your'e still behind?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're being sloppy with your language, and maybe that's why people are getting annoyed with you. A 'window closing' doesn't just mean for the current season.

And you know this.

Want to make the argument that Seattle wasn't going to go to a third Superbowl? Fine SAY THAT.

You want to argue that Wilson isn't elite? Make that argument. Back it up. He's still a young guy. Why isn't Carolina's window closing since Kam is paid almost the same amount? With Norman about to get paid too?

There's a shvt ton of QB's who are going to get raises coming up, and Luck will set an even higher benchmark. For crissakes, people are talking about Washington paying a guy who many thought wasn't even starter material at the start of the year Wilson money.

In a few seasons Wilson will be underpaid again. That's how it works.

The salary cap is going up. That's not slowing down anytime soon.

There's only four or five teams in the NFL that wouldn't pay Russell to play for them for the next decade. And all of them are going to be paying the same (and some a LOT more) moving forward.

That part of your argument is just silly.
Just so you know this is from the super bowl last year. I said that the window would be closing after that and I was right 10-6 and 2nd rd knock out. I don't know if you knew this info.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know this is from the super bowl last year. I said that the window would be closing after that and I was right 10-6 and 2nd rd knock out. I don't know if you knew this info.

But that's not a window closing. That's making it one score and another game from getting back there again.

A window closing is a team making the Superbowl and then not making the playoffs the next year (which is what happened to a bunch of teams before Seattle). Then that team having to re-tool to get better again.

Sloppy language.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's not a window closing. That's making it one score and another game from getting back there again.

A window closing is a team making the Superbowl and then not making the playoffs the next year (which is what happened to a bunch of teams before Seattle). Then that team having to re-tool to get better again.

Sloppy language.
Nope u just jumped in and didn't know what was going on. Don't back track now. Its ok u messed up no big deal. Before u critique make sure u know whats going on.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF are you talking about? Everybody said Wilson couldn't throw for 300+ yard game and do it without a RB. He had a lousy game but he ended up for going 350+ against the Panthers with nobody in the backfield. And he went on a tear after Rawls and Lynch were out during the 2nd half.

There's a strong core in Seattle. Sherman, ET, Wright, and KJ are a core you can build around on the defense and Wilson is a franchise QB. It's a matter of whether the FO can find the complementary players to work with them and put on a title push. I'd take what they have over the vast majority of what the rest of the league is working with right now.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope u just jumped in and didn't know what was going on. Don't back track now. Its ok u messed up no big deal. Before u critique make sure u know whats going on.

That's not how message boards work. Nobody is going to remember what you posted before last season. So if you have a specific thought to convey, then convey it. Don't be sloppy and say 'window closing' when it doesn't mean what you're trying to say.

The Ravens? That was a window closing. The 9ers? That was a window closing.

Those are teams that have multiple year rebuilds ahead of them. They might go well, and they could be competitive quickly, but they're rebuilding.

And who knows, Seattle might indeed implode and need a rebuild too.

But to say that their window CLOSED this year, when they came within 7 points and another game of going back for a third time, is silly.

If they draft well, and shore up that Oline, they could be scary good again next year.

Will that happen? Don't know.

But neither do you. If Seattle had Baltimore'd this year, you'd know. That would be a 'window closing.'

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want you to explain why Carolina isn't about to have their window 'closed' too, with that Cam money and Norman to pay now too.

But you won't.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not how message boards work. Nobody is going to remember what you posted before last season. So if you have a specific thought to convey, then convey it. Don't be sloppy and say 'window closing' when it doesn't mean what you're trying to say.

The Ravens? That was a window closing. The 9ers? That was a window closing.

Those are teams that have multiple year rebuilds ahead of them. They might go well, and they could be competitive quickly, but they're rebuilding.

And who knows, Seattle might indeed implode and need a rebuild too.

But to say that their window CLOSED this year, when they came within 7 points and another game of going back for a third time, is silly.

If they draft well, and shore up that Oline, they could be scary good again next year.

Will that happen? Don't know.

But neither do you. If Seattle had Baltimore'd this year, you'd know. That would be a 'window closing.'
Again, the guy I was talking to was one of the main guys from last year. So yes u were wrong. No big deal man. Just drop it. Its ok u didn't know. it happens.

or a missed chip shot from getting knocked out in the 1st rd or getting blow out in the 2nd rd. The game was over. U didn't watch the game if think they had a shot to win. They let up and even Rivera was pissed they starting playing like. Yes Window is closed. season over. No super bowl appearance. I called it and thats it. Argument over.

now I do agree with you they will still be good but I don't see them being Elite. Can they become Elite again yes. Any team can. As of right now they are not.

Discussion over. now lets enjoy the rest of the year. Carolina vs Pats is my prediction.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Window is closed. Can they become Elite again yes. Any team can. As of right now they are not.

Still got the language wrong. Hey it happens.

Discussion over.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, so no answers when I actually engage you reasonably, just an emoticon.

Too funny.
That's all this guy has.

Been getting boat raced and doesn't see it.

The reason this team didn't get farther comes down to a couple of bad decisions. It has nothing to do with any of the nonsense he's spewing. Kam holding out hurt them badly. The choice of sticking with Nowak at center was a really bad decision. Undo both of those and the team has home playoff games. Hardly a fall from elite.

Notice no one said anything about the injuries or other normal parts of football. Losing those receivers and Graham and getting down to guys off the street to play TE are normal parts of the game. That shit happens and great teams play through it.

Great teams also overcome back to back road games at 10am and clearly this team couldn't do that. That first half reminded me of the teams Holmgren had that were so good but just couldn't play in the first half of 10am games. They weren't great this week. No one can argue otherwise.

Window closed? :L That's wishful hyperbole from a former rival fan. Nothing more.

We do know the Seahawks have a MUCH easier road to being great next season than his team. No one can argue against that either.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you talking about? Everybody said Wilson couldn't throw for 300+ yard game and do it without a RB. He had a lousy game but he ended up for going 350+ against the Panthers with nobody in the backfield. And he went on a tear after Rawls and Lynch were out during the 2nd half.

There's a strong core in Seattle. Sherman, ET, Wright, and KJ are a core you can build around on the defense and Wilson is a franchise QB. It's a matter of whether the FO can find the complementary players to work with them and put on a title push. I'd take what they have over the vast majority of what the rest of the league is working with right now.
The guy claimed the Seahawks wouldn't make it back to the SB the prior year as well. Nothing more than another Nostradumbass. Let him crow. It's all he has. Like literally all he has. Team he follows is a pure dumpster fire so trying to gloat over a former rivals loss is as good as his life can get. As tragic and pathetic as that sounds.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not many teams that don't wish they had the Seahawks problems right now. They lost. May the best team win. We'll be back next year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still got the language wrong. Hey it happens.

Discussion over.
its been over a long time. once you starting back tracking it wasnt even a fight anymore. at least u are starting to get it. hang in there.

cant wait for this weekend. top 4 teams in it.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been over a long time. once you starting back tracking it wasnt even a fight anymore. at least u are starting to get it. hang in there.

cant wait for this weekend. top 4 teams in it.

I'm glad you're delusional. Otherwise you'd be awfully sad.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cant wait for this weekend. 4 top teams in it.
And none of them from the bay area.

SB in your teams backyard and they were the farthest away from reaching it. I know that had to suck so bad. Explains a lot about your issues up here the last few days. Really does.

Has giving us reason to laugh at you actually helped with that at all? Can't see how it would.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not many teams that don't wish they had the Seahawks problems right now. They lost. May the best team win. We'll be back next year.
yup, i can agree with that. as a fan thats what u have to hope for. cant win every year. seattle took a couple steps backwards lets see if they can bounce back or fall more. time will tell. congrats on your season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you're delusional. Otherwise you'd be awfully sad.
hey your problem not mine. once u admit it things will get better. this was too easy of an argument. i had facts and u had nonsense. cant win an argument like that. until next time.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, i can agree with that. as a fan thats what u have to hope for. cant win every year. seattle took a couple steps backwards lets see if they can bounce back or fall more. time will tell. congrats on your season.

See this is what drives me fvcking nuts about you. Once you've had your feet held to the fire, you can actually post pretty reasonably.

so to be clear, their window is NOT NECESSARILY CLOSED.

:)

Thanks for agreeing.

Could've just started with that.