• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seagulls at SOSA-Rams MNFB 10/28/'13

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that is not the representation that a multi-billion dollar organization wants to project. Like it or not, Kaepernick represents such an organization and he needs to grow up and respect that responsibility. When it becomes acceptable in our society for someone to look like a fool simply because we are afraid to offend someone's "cultural differences" as you put it, we are in trouble.

And Kaepernick is not a "kid", he is a grown man with grown man responsibilities and he needs to project himself as such.

Are you kidding me? Ill take kaps words and demeanor as how this kid is a class act. Just because he has a different style doesn't mean he doesn't represent this team. You realize this is a football business and that winning games are what these billionaire owners wanna see. Kap is class act on and off the field just cuz he dresses different doesn't mean anything. He dresses way better then many of the professional athletes.

You say he is a man and needs to act like one? How does what he wear not make him a man? You should look in the mirror when echoing that statement as I have seen you say sone childish shit on here. Are you not a man yourself?

Give me a break with this shit.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just add him to your ignore list. He is a bag of douche full of used douches.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding me? Ill take kaps words and demeanor as how this kid is a class act. Just because he has a different style doesn't mean he doesn't represent this team. You realize this is a football business and that winning games are what these billionaire owners wanna see. Kap is class act on and off the field just cuz he dresses different doesn't mean anything. He dresses way better then many of the professional athletes.

You say he is a man and needs to act like one? How does what he wear not make him a man? You should look in the mirror when echoing that statement as I have seen you say sone childish shit on here. Are you not a man yourself?

Give me a break with this shit.

We agree that ability on the field is the most important aspect of this business but if you haven't learned the "dress for success" business model by now and don't realize that the "I don't give a fuck what you think of my style" manner of dress is not an acceptable option then I cannot help you.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't matter when we get hot at season's end. That is all that matters. We've played like crap all season and are 7-1. Even when we suck, we win.

It's all about getting homefield advantage, right?

You know you can't beat us in Seattle. I know you can't beat us in Seattle. Kaep craps his pants when he's in Seattle and he knows he can't beat us in Seattle.

It's all about homefield. :yahoo:

You better really hope for that homefield and stadium enhanced noise..I used to think the Seahawks were the better team. After last night's display, I'm not so sure

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit, yos, that the post game pink headphones and goofy hats that Kaep wears aren't real representative of a high caliber starting NFL QB but a wanna be kid from the hood.

That's all he's saying. I know you want to protect your boy, but show some reality once in awhile...:noidea:

I thought the pink headphones were one of those tributes to breast cancer awareness?

Last edited by a moderator:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe one day we will finally judge others not by the color of one's skin or the amount of bend in one's cap, but by the content of their character.

Then again, we all know that "clothes make the man," right? I am remembering that saying correctly, right? I know damn skippy that my parents taught me that people only have a proper moral compass once they purchase their first $5,000 suit, as those who do not wear suits are the trash of society.

I remember once someone calling me classist, but I think he MEANT to say that I am the classiest and he just didn't know what word he wanted to use, as he was merely a little "hoodling" whose mom probably smoke crack and never worked hard enough to send him to Yale like I was.

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the pink headphones were one of those tributes to breast cancer awareness?

Stop being ridiculous! The idea that 49ers players are wearing pink dres because of breast cancer awareness is absurd.

9291331_448x252.jpg

Kap only wears pink and it is offensive!!!

colin-kaepernick-profile.jpg

072613-Kap-Header.jpg

It doesn't take a genius to realize that the pink headphones were given out to players by the NFL as a promotional thing for October. Then again, the guy you are responding to is an idiot who doesn't understand the NFL, doesn't know it's history, it's rules, or how to evaluate players. Just a bandwagon Troll.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe one day we will finally judge others not by the color of one's skin or the amount of bend in one's cap, but by the content of their character.

Then again, we all know that "clothes make the man," right? I am remembering that saying correctly, right? I know damn skippy that my parents taught me that people only have a proper moral compass once they purchase their first $5,000 suit, as those who do not wear suits are the trash of society.

I remember once someone calling me classist, but I think he MEANT to say that I am the classiest and he just didn't know what word he wanted to use, as he was merely a little "hoodling" whose mom probably smoke crack and never worked hard enough to send him to Yale like I was.

Pretty good, but ol' Marty would roll over in his grave if he saw the way the kids had skewed his message these days.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop being ridiculous! The idea that 49ers players are wearing pink dres because of breast cancer awareness is absurd.

9291331_448x252.jpg

Kap only wears pink and it is offensive!!!

colin-kaepernick-profile.jpg

072613-Kap-Header.jpg

It doesn't take a genius to realize that the pink headphones were given out to players by the NFL as a promotional thing for October. Then again, the guy you are responding to is an idiot who doesn't understand the NFL, doesn't know it's history, it's rules, or how to evaluate players. Just a bandwagon Troll.

Those pictures show me that Willis has class and Kaepernick.................not so much.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that is not the representation that a multi-billion dollar organization wants to project. Like it or not, Kaepernick represents such an organization and he needs to grow up and respect that responsibility. When it becomes acceptable in our society for someone to look like a fool simply because we are afraid to offend someone's "cultural differences" as you put it, we are in trouble.

And Kaepernick is not a "kid", he is a grown man with grown man responsibilities and he needs to project himself as such.

I'm glad you are the one to say what is acceptable and not acceptable in our society.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those pictures show me that Willis has class and Kaepernick.................not so much.

I honestly don't care, you've gone off the deep end when it comes to your hatred for Kap. Based on your bias, your opinion on him has now become worthless to me. You're reminding me of the guys who took to hating on Alex Smith like it was their paid profession.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't matter when we get hot at season's end. That is all that matters. We've played like crap all season and are 7-1. Even when we suck, we win.

It's all about getting homefield advantage, right?

You know you can't beat us in Seattle. I know you can't beat us in Seattle. Kaep craps his pants when he's in Seattle and he knows he can't beat us in Seattle.

It's all about homefield. :yahoo:

The 49ers beat Seattle in Seattle more recently than the Seahawks beat the Niners in SF. You better hope you get homefield because you can't win here either.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you are the one to say what is acceptable and not acceptable in our society.

Somebody has to stand up for what's right. Do you believe I joined a conference call yesterday and the recorded voice asked me to press "hashtag" once I punched in the conference code? Not "pound sign" it asked me to press "hashtag"! What the fuck?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised you didn't make a comment about Willis' earring

Not a huge fan but meh. Two earrings is a bit much though and if you got 'em stuck through your nose or tongue or cheek. Never make it past the Human Resources desk if you tried to join my firm.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't care, you've gone off the deep end when it comes to your hatred for Kap. Based on your bias, your opinion on him has now become worthless to me. You're reminding me of the guys who took to hating on Alex Smith like it was their paid profession.

I don't hate Kaepernick I just think he looks like a fool out of uniform.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers beat Seattle in Seattle more recently than the Seahawks beat the Niners in SF. You better hope you get homefield because you can't win here either.

The Seahwaks are clearly not the same team on the road.