• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seager Says F-U...Love it!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad to see some emotions from a Mariner player. Remember a decade ago how we would fight at a drop of a hat? We seem to be too friendly these days. I always played and coached sports with an edge. Don't know how to do it any other way so it kills be to see a passive team like M's. Go Seager!

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just glad to see some emotions from a Mariner player. Remember a decade ago how we would fight at a drop of a hat? We seem to be too friendly these days. I always played and coached sports with an edge. Don't know how to do it any other way so it kills be to see a passive team like M's. Go Seager!

This times a thousand. I had no idea Seagar had that in him. Always seemed kind of robotic out there. I cant remember the last time I saw something even close to that last night. It definitely made me happy.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comments from angelswin.com. most of them on there agree that it wasn't a big deal, and most also think seager didn't do anything wrong. but there's always a few village idiots.

Los Angeles Angels Fan Site

I'm glad he drilled that punk. What a piece of shit

He deserved to be beaned. The backtalking, then the second time into the box with the overexaggerated time call, while staring down weaver, grabbing his crotch and dancing around in the box like Kinsler trying to bury a turd and continuing to talk at Weaver, all deserve a good rib shot. Just wish Weaver had more power to make it leave a mark. It's baseball Seager, not the WWE. Get in the box and hit. And to say other people do the same thing, maybe the hold their arm up for a while, but they aren't staring right at the pitcher. Maybe Seager is normally quiet and respectful, but at that moment he was not. Maybe he was having a bad day. But that act got what it deserved.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Seager handled the situation awesome. It was one of my favorite,most entertaining moments of this sad season.

Very funny how Weaver just decided to hit the showers early just to make his point. He fully knew he was going to going to get tossed if he beaned him.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weaver's a little chicken shit. Seager does this every at bat and Weaver was running his mouth. Seager had enough of his shit and took his pathetic 83mph "fast"ball to the shoulder. Weaver should be embarrassed that he can't even leave a mark on a guy he's trying to hit.

I heard he was asked about Seager afterward and said he doesn't even know who the kid is. Really? So either you don't know what a scouting report is and haven't watched a game against us in the last 3 years, or you're a spineless douche who won't even acknowledge that the All Star, Gold Glove winning 3rd baseman you just lightly tapped with a baseball likely would have taken your bush league stuff deep if you didn't hit him.

I would have loved to see Seager charge the mound there. What do we have to lose?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weaver's a little chicken shit. Seager does this every at bat and Weaver was running his mouth. Seager had enough of his shit and took his pathetic 83mph "fast"ball to the shoulder. Weaver should be embarrassed that he can't even leave a mark on a guy he's trying to hit.

I heard he was asked about Seager afterward and said he doesn't even know who the kid is. Really? So either you don't know what a scouting report is and haven't watched a game against us in the last 3 years, or you're a spineless douche who won't even acknowledge that the All Star, Gold Glove winning 3rd baseman you just lightly tapped with a baseball likely would have taken your bush league stuff deep if you didn't hit him.

I would have loved to see Seager charge the mound there. What do we have to lose?

Weaver could have went head hunting but put it at his shoulder at 83 to make whatever point he was trying to make. He could have went head hunting but he didn't. I think he's an ass but I'll give him credit to making a professional beaming on that pitch.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Seager handled the situation awesome. It was one of my favorite,most entertaining moments of this sad season.

Very funny how Weaver just decided to hit the showers early just to make his point. He fully knew he was going to going to get tossed if he beaned him.

Yeah, definitely the most entertaining moment of the season.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weaver could have went head hunting but put it at his shoulder at 83 to make whatever point he was trying to make. He could have went head hunting but he didn't. I think he's an ass but I'll give him credit to making a professional beaming on that pitch.

83 is Weaver's best fastball these days...seriously.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What AZ said. 83 is about as hard as Weaver can throw. And there are a whole lot of guys who would consider the shoulder unprofessional. Want to be professional? Hit the guy in the thigh or butt. The shoulder is pretty damn close to the head.

Regardless, Weaver was running his mouth because he wanted Seager to hurry up, instead of going through the exact 5 second routine he has done for years. He caused the situation out of nowhere and looks like a chump because of it.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less like Jered Weaver, more like Jeff Weaver, that's pretty much the case, ah?

Shame we don't get to go up against him this coming weekend. I may not have cable anymore, but I'd LOVE to see Seager rematch against him after that little "exchange."

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bells
The Boones
The Seagars

and somewhere much further down on the list...

The Weavers

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched it again, MAN I wish he would have charged the mound! Juice (Cruz) was right behind him so no worry about reinforcements. Still cool non the less, he's right too, F*#$ Weaver and the Angels.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing worth charging the mound over.

weaver was being a petulant shit, and seager was genuinely baffled by it since he was just doing what he always does.

very odd situation.

weaver didn't try to hurt him. he can't throw hard anymore, but his location is still pretty good.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree... Up to this point, we've had a bunch of choir boys it seems...