• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seager Says F-U...Love it!

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched it again, MAN I wish he would have charged the mound! Juice (Cruz) was right behind him so no worry about reinforcements. Still cool non the less, he's right too, F*#$ Weaver and the Angels.

No. That was the wrong time to be charging the mound. I'm all for mound charging and donnybrooks, but the timing has to be right/strategic.

When Kyle said, "He (Weaver) quit on his team and I didn't quit on mine", this is exactly what he was talking about. If Kyle had charged the mound, he would have gotten kicked out and his above comment would then not be valid. Instead he kept his cool and let Weaver take all of the punishment for the confortation. Weaver is going to get finded and suspended. Seager will not. Seager finished the game. Weaver did not. Seager's team won the game. Weaver's team did not. Weaver quit on his team. Seager did not quit on his.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing worth charging the mound over.

weaver was being a petulant shit, and seager was genuinely baffled by it since he was just doing what he always does.

very odd situation.

weaver didn't try to hurt him. he can't throw hard anymore, but his location is still pretty good.

I've been hit by an 85 mph pitch but never a 95. Is there really that much difference?

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. That was the wrong time to be charging the mound. I'm all for mound charging and donnybrooks, but the timing has to be right/strategic.

When Kyle said, "He (Weaver) quit on his team and I didn't quit on mine", this is exactly what he was talking about. If Kyle had charged the mound, he would have gotten kicked out and his above comment would then not be valid. Instead he kept his cool and let Weaver take all of the punishment for the confortation. Weaver is going to get finded and suspended. Seager will not. Seager finished the game. Weaver did not. Seager's team won the game. Weaver's team did not. Weaver quit on his team. Seager did not quit on his.

Me personally, KICK HIS ASS! :trash:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind've miss Kagezilla