• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SCF: Kings vs Devils Gm 5 GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could spin the two days off either way for the devils honestly. But i'd go it benefits the devils as it allows some short break for our guys to heal and help Marty clear his head.

The kings.... it doesn't matter to them, by winning in less games they should have plenty of gas in body and mind... it helps them adjust back to the time difference.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think 2 days hurts the Kings more. They are probably pissed to be coming back to NJ while the Devils are thrilled. Kings are waiting and have way too much time to think about things.
When you are up 3-1, you just want to get things over with while the Devils want nothing more but to drag the series longer.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SCORE!

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Here we go! GAME DAY! Win or die. Parise, Kovy, Marty, THE Adam Henrique, someone needs to be the hero! Go Devils!

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to get into Quick's grill more.

Anyone see on Elias goal in game 4 how he slightly bumped Quick and after the goal Quick was complaining to the refs. Boy what would he do if he was at the other end and going through what Marty is currently playing through with the Kings? Also at the end of that game as the Kings were coming off the ice Quick was complaining to the refs.
I'm tellling you that the Devils can get Quick off his game pretty easy if they get in his face more.

[YOUTUBE]HvGZUTt6xlg&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, tremendous effort by Zubes on that goal and great pick by bryce to keep the puck in earlier that shift.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor-Stevens22.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooodsky

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, its almost gametime... I will be recording it tonight since I have a party to go to.. but I will only be about an hour behind real time in watching the game... Will have plenty of beer by then.... This to me is the pivital game of the series.... Obviously we have to win, but I mean if we kill them and really score alot on them, it will make them doubt even more... The crack will grow and there may be no stopping it. Kovy really needs to have a big game... I hope the extra day helped him heal whatever the hell is wrong with him.... We need to score first... the longer that takes, the more confidence the kings will get.... Get in Quicks head and he is beatable.... Lets play 3 full periods, take it to them, score when we have our chances and help Marty out by not giving them good opportunities. Full team effort and lets extend this series even longer...

IT DOESNT END TONIGHT, NOT IN OUR HOUSE!!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!!!! JUST DO IT!!! 13/16!!!!

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too have an event to attend tonight..... My ass will be in a seat but my heart will be in Jersey.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Spam only

Holy Hell
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the shot they just showed of ilya putting on his elbow pads
man he looked like a fat old lumberjack

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Finally calling those interference penalties! Maybe a bit of a makeup for the (potential?) high stick against Gionta. Couldn't actually tell who caught him, and puck could have been played anyway.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a Herculean period by Zach Parise!

Status
Not open for further replies.