• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saw Zac Lee in Russ's today

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude is alot bigger than he looks on TV. Says the elbows doin good.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what about the competition? All the media outlets are still talking about the Conference expansions..Nothing on the QB Competition or how the RBs are looking either. Last I heard it was a tight race between Lee and Green...With the possibility of Z-Rod getting some snaps this year...

I ambushed Zac Lee last year with complete dislike...Thought he was a terrible QB, but then during the Holiday Bowl I hear for the first time the kid has been playing with a bummed arm all year long, so maybe when he is 100% he is better? Would like to hear more about how he is looking in camps and workouts compared to last years workouts, or even compared to last years late practices.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard his arm was completely broken in half........just word on the street

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ressurected is right... where are the QB comp. stories? Easily the hugest story of the summer. Lee looks like our man on the hoof. I'm calling it, Lee will start. Quote me on that.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the Lee convo on his performance last year seriously still going on? YES he played with a bum arm...YES the receivers couldn't catch for shit...say what you want about him...he is the best option...PRAY that he performs like he did vs Arizona, the next guys on the chart are NOT what we need to win this year.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Epic you are placing too much blame on the receivers..

Cody Green is going to be a great QB for Nebraska, just don't know if it will be this year or not

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really don't know if I can take another year of frustration...If Lee is our best bet we may be in trouble...Shouldn't Green be ready to go by this year? I mean he has had a year and a half under Watson and has seem a little time on the field..His accuracy was a bit off last year, but he had some bright spots.

Sure our O looked great against Arizona, but how good was Zona's defense?

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im afraid that if lee is the best we have (assuming he is as bad as he was last year) we could drop a couple games that we should win! i would really like to see Green and Martinez get some quality playing time, those guys are the future QB's not Lee.

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IMO we have seen what Lee can do, I do not see him having dramatic improvements from last year. This is his final year and I am guessing he has reached his peak. While Rod and Green are growing and have potential...Last year I would say Green was a few notches back from Lee but most of that came from inexperience..This year IMO Green should be ready to go, a year and a half into a system with some playing time should be good to go...If it takes a QB 3 years to fully comprehend Watson's offense then something is wrong.