• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Howell

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
howell will have to stand on his own if he is what we think he is
Three offenses in three years is not ideal. Hopefully he can if need be.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never know when we play you guys. I still remember you guys fkd up our 91 season and will never forget our scab win over Dorsett and Danny White on MNF.
remember it well.last game me and my older brother watched with our dad.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm willing to pass on QB this year. It's taken so long to find a true franchise QB. Not sure if Howell is that, but he has the potential to be.

I think Stroud has like one pic and he doesn’t have McLaurin and Dotson. He appears to be a cut above. Howell is easily the best QB in his draft. I really like what I've seen. Kinda why I want to stick with EB. I don't want to jerk around with the chemistry.
15 TDs/2 INTs with an 8.3 ypa for Stroud.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! The name Redskins and those uniforms remind me of all the days I spent at RFK with my late dad. I get it, but damn i miss that name.
we lost him the following saturday after the game was on.the doctors fucked up operating on him and covered for each other the assholes.my mother lived 34 yearsa fter him which was amazing.she had her sound mind like my dad did to her dying day which i,m gratetful for.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we lost him the following saturday after the game was on.the doctors fucked up operating on him and covered for each other the assholes.my mother lived 34 yearsa fter him which was amazing.she had her sound mind like my dad did to her dying day which i,m gratetful for.
My dad had a doctor's appointment to get his heart checked. Dr. had to reschedule and my pops died a few days later of a heart attack. We had the Redskins logo in the funeral pamphlet.

One of my brother's friend's who is a huge Cowboys fan spoke at the funeral and said "even though I was a Cowboys fan Mr. ******** always let me come over.

It's ingrained. Sorry about you dad. I completely understand. Just give me the uniforms back....please.

Last game I watched with my dad was the Seattle playoff game when RG3 tore his knee up on that terrible grass that Dan was too cheap to replace at the time.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad had a doctor's appointment to get his heart checked. Dr. had to reschedule and my pops died a few days later of a heart attack. We had the Redskins logo in the funeral pamphlet.

One of my brother's friend's who is a huge Cowboys fan spoke at the funeral and said "even though I was a Cowboys fan Mr. ******** always let me come over.

It's ingrained. Sorry about you dad. I completely understand. Just give me the uniforms back....please.

Last game I watched with my dad was the Seattle playoff game when RG3 tore his knee up on that terrible grass that Dan was too cheap to replace at the time.
my dad loved the skins and passed it on to his 4 kids.we buried him with a redskin hanky and pen in his kashmir jacket as well of pictures of my mom,us and his grandkids.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my dad loved the skins and passed it on to his 4 kids.we buried him with a redskin hanky and pen in his kashmir jacket as well of pictures of my mom,us and his grandkids.
Dan put this fanbase through so much. No matter how the season ends, this will be the year we got Dan out, found a franchise QB?

Hopefully next year we get a real gm, the coach right and some semblance of the old name and unis.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan put this fanbase through so much. No matter how the season ends, this will be the year we got Dan out, found a franchise QB?

Hopefully next year we get a real gm, the coach right and some semblance of the old name and unis.
Ladies and gentlemen..we have a winner

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a serious question, no disrespect intended:

Was your Dad a Led Zeppelin megafan, is he from india or pakistan, or did you mean the material cashmere?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a serious question, no disrespect intended:

Was your Dad a Led Zeppelin megafan, is he from india or pakistan, or did you mean the material cashmere?
lol no,he was a strauss vienna waltz fan.he had a great ear for music and played piano by ear most of his life.i misspelled kashmir i meant the material.he was born in davenport iowa and came to virgina around 1949 where he helped build the local damn around the town.that,s also around the time he meet my mother who was raised here.the only led zeppelin megafan in the family is me.followed them since 1977.