• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Howell

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm finally there too. Got a feeling Magic was there weeks ago. I think Harris understands this season is lost and dumping all of this in EBs lap is somewhat unfair.

We'll see. If they get smoked on TG that might be the spot. Other than that, I think Ron and Jack make it to the end of the year.
as much as i want both to go,i think it will take the rest of the year too.i think eb should be the only one who is,nt gonna be fired.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as i want both to go,i think it will take the rest of the year too.i think eb should be the only one who is,nt gonna be fired.
I still think if Dallas gets super ugly something could happen there.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think if Dallas gets super ugly something could happen there.
as bad as the defense is,i,m not expecting thi team to win another game this seaso.worst defense i,ve ever seen from a washington team in 5o years pulling for them.some many have ranked worse but none,s as bad imo.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as bad as the defense is,i,m not expecting thi team to win another game this seaso.worst defense i,ve ever seen from a washington team in 5o years pulling for them.some many have ranked worse but none,s as bad imo.
I think we win Sunday and lose out.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO it only gets ugly if your OC wants to throw40 plus times.
I think it gets ugly because we will not be able to apply any pressure on Dak.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps but dropping back to throw the ball down the field over and over equals "super ugly" to me
If we get down early we won't have a choice.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it gets ugly because we will not be able to apply any pressure on Dak.
That's gonna be a problem as well. Dak is a Redskin killer n he's on a roll.

I think the Skins best shot is playing a game similar to the one they played when they beat Philly. Gonna have to go for it on 4th down, score TDs not FGs, limit T.O.s n come up with a couple. Get n maintain the lead.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then the ugly starts

As a football fan, more interested in EB's Dallas game plan than anything else. Parsons and company would love nothing more than padding stats.
Never know when we play you guys. I still remember you guys fkd up our 91 season and will never forget our scab win over Dorsett and Danny White on MNF.

Shack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If what we are seeing is legit, I'd say we have about a year and then whomever is in charge needs to be proactive.
I hope you guys are now seeing why so many times I said that Howell would be the #1 QB if he was in the last draft class. I said I would take him over Young, Stroud and AR and that looks like the correct thing to do. Maybe Stroud could be up for debate. I've said many times that I am an NC State guy, therefore I hate UNC with a passion. But, it was always easy to see that Howell was the real deal. There was a reason why he was projected as the #1 pick before his last college season. The completely blew their season under all their pre-season hype. So, UNC has Drake Maye coming out this season. Between Howell and Drake, I still think Howell is the better QB and the better athlete and he brings more to the table with his running ability.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you guys are now seeing why so many times I said that Howell would be the #1 QB if he was in the last draft class. I said I would take him over Young, Stroud and AR and that looks like the correct thing to do. Maybe Stroud could be up for debate. I've said many times that I am an NC State guy, therefore I hate UNC with a passion. But, it was always easy to see that Howell was the real deal. There was a reason why he was projected as the #1 pick before his last college season. The completely blew their season under all their pre-season hype. So, UNC has Drake Maye coming out this season. Between Howell and Drake, I still think Howell is the better QB and the better athlete and he brings more to the table with his running ability.
Oh, I'm willing to pass on QB this year. It's taken so long to find a true franchise QB. Not sure if Howell is that, but he has the potential to be.

I think Stroud has like one pic and he doesn’t have McLaurin and Dotson. He appears to be a cut above. Howell is easily the best QB in his draft. I really like what I've seen. Kinda why I want to stick with EB. I don't want to jerk around with the chemistry.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont post here often enough , you have great insight , thanks

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm willing to pass on QB this year. It's taken so long to find a true franchise QB. Not sure if Howell is that, but he has the potential to be.

I think Stroud has like one pic and he doesn’t have McLaurin and Dotson. He appears to be a cut above. Howell is easily the best QB in his draft. I really like what I've seen. Kinda why I want to stick with EB. I don't want to jerk around with the chemistry.
howell will have to stand on his own if he is what we think he is

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think EB matters one bit, other than the team being unbalanced. Think Howell is making eb look half way decent.