• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sabres vs Canucks - Bossman tribute game!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sabres have 10 shots on goal through two periods. Canucks are playing a great game thus far tonight.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just lost my Sportsnet feed.

Edit: It's back and I missed the Sabres goal.

Last edited:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a patient empty net goal by Petey

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My exchange student asked me last night if Buffalo was a good team. I replied that they really should be; they have some great talent. However, for some reason, they are just a bad team and can't seem to find a way to improve.

She asked, "Why watch the game?"

I responded, "As a fan, you watch them all, not just the ones against the really good teams. You enjoy the game and what can happen."

Then, I mentioned that I also belong to a sports message board where I've been posting for 14 years with the same guys dating back to almost 2000. We started a thread about 5 years ago when one of our favorite members, whom we never met, passed away. It was a tribute to him when his team played against ours, and we've been keeping the thread going ever since. I then realized that it's been 9 years since we started this thread. It's crazy to me that it's been 9 years since Bossman passed. She found that amazing to hear.

"Here's to you, Carl... The Bossman in the sky watching us idiots and laughing away."

Last edited: