• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban says fans leaving early hurts recruiting

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly why people don't stay. People hate blowouts and Bama is just not an entertaining team to watch. Good D, not a flashy offense, not many points usually and it is a snoozefest. People wouod rather see more offense, more exciting games, especially if they don't know the game as much and can't respect the way they play.

I only watch Bama games when they play a top team, bc I know it is gonna be a boring game.

40 ppg avg isn't scoring much... ? Interesting

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

People left these games because of the weather. There has been discussion about this already in the fan base and the people left because they were getting sun burned in the Georgia St game, and left early in the Arkansas game because it was much colder than expected.

People came unprepared for the weather.

The games aren't even remotely boring for the fans of a team.
That is BS I live in Birmingham and have tons of friends that go to the games and all of them are leaving early because they are boring and they want to get back to the tail gates and watch other games.

Know what you are talking about before posting crap I mean seriously how many people do you actually know that have season tickets...1?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you crying about people crying about what Saban is crying about?

Why are you crying about me crying about people crying about what Saban is crying about?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is BS I live in Birmingham and have tons of friends that go to the games and all of them are leaving early because they are boring and they want to get back to the tail gates and watch other games.

Know what you are talking about before posting crap I mean seriously how many people do you actually know that have season tickets...1?

Was thinking the same thing. I am the biggest all Oregon fan you can find. But after 4 years of blowouts against conference opponents 95% of the time, there is only so much 3rd string and scout team you can watch.

In the parking lot drinkin and carryin on watching a competitive game on the tv.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

People left these games because of the weather. There has been discussion about this already in the fan base and the people left because they were getting sun burned in the Georgia St game, and left early in the Arkansas game because it was much colder than expected.

oh come on!!!!!!! their called REDNECKS for a reason

but on a more serious note you would blame the wind if it was windy, the rain because its raining, the cold because it was too cold, the clouds because it was too cloudy........

if your bad weather argument is "it was too sunny" then i got nothing else to say

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh come on!!!!!!! their called REDNECKS for a reason

but on a more serious note you would blame the wind if it was windy, the rain because its raining, the cold because it was too cold, the clouds because it was too cloudy........

if your bad weather argument is "it was too sunny" then i got nothing else to say

:whoo:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some people stayed, I'm just saying what I read among Alabama fans who were already having this discussion. I'm of the mindset that if I'm going, I'm staying. But that isn't what I read.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be much more likely to stay inside of the stadium longer if they sold booze. I have no problem heading back out to the party at halftime, getting back into the food & booze, watching the outside TV with other games & looking up at the stadium bigscreen to watch whats going on inside of the stadium.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe nick is just making early excuses to justify his move to Austin?:yahoo:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

Even worse, what a great excuse. :laugh3:

They don't look at the weather report :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 ppg avg isn't scoring much... ? Interesting

I am not talking about Bama, talking ablut like high scoring game, something more exciting...along those lines

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even worse, what a great excuse. :laugh3:

They don't look at the weather report :wtf:

Weather reports are useless in the south.

Hell, a couple weeks ago I checked the weather and it said no rain for 5 days. Cool I thought, time to go wash the car.

Rained the next 5 days.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be much more likely to stay inside of the stadium longer if they sold booze. I have no problem heading back out to the party at halftime, getting back into the food & booze, watching the outside TV with other games & looking up at the stadium bigscreen to watch whats going on inside of the stadium.
Morgan Town has a season ticket pass for you.