• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Saban says fans leaving early hurts recruiting

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I like to stick around and see some of the guys that don't get to play that much but that's me. I will say in the defense of the Alabama fans a lot of their games have gotten really boring and that gets old pretty quick.

I think I might have watch 2 Alabama games start to end the last two years there is always another better game on most of the time.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I like to stick around and see some of the guys that don't get to play that much but that's me. I will say in the defense of the Alabama fans a lot of their games have gotten really boring and that gets old pretty quick.

I think I might have watch 2 Alabama games start to end the last two years there is always another better game on most of the time.

I only watched Bama games in their entirety last season... TAMU and LSU...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why has Saban been crying a lot lately? Crying about up tempo offenses he can't stop and now crying about the fans not staying the whole game. Nick, you own all of CFB, have turned the SEC into a one team conference are a god in Tuscaloosa. Stop crying!

He never complained about the up tempo offense like that, and Alabama has no trouble stopping it.

Why do people like you need something to cry about and make shit up?

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never complained about the up tempo offense like that, and Alabama has no trouble stopping it.

Why do people like you need something to cry about and make shit up?

No trouble? up tempo offenses seem to score the most on the Tide in the last couple seasons... Are their any other GOOD up tempo offenses you have faced outside of TAMU?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start making games closer than asshole. :heh:

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Than asshole? closer THAN Asshole...

how close are we talking?

Taint close?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's exactly why people don't stay. People hate blowouts and Bama is just not an entertaining team to watch. Good D, not a flashy offense, not many points usually and it is a snoozefest. People wouod rather see more offense, more exciting games, especially if they don't know the game as much and can't respect the way they play.

I only watch Bama games when they play a top team, bc I know it is gonna be a boring game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No trouble? up tempo offenses seem to score the most on the Tide in the last couple seasons... Are their any other GOOD up tempo offenses you have faced outside of TAMU?

So, it was the up tempo part, not the fact they were good offenses that was a problem in your opinion?

The only thing that gave us trouble last year or this year was Manziel. And that had nothing to do with it being hurry up, and everything to do with him being slippery, not to mention them getting 3 turnovers defensively.

How did Ole Miss do with their HUNH? Shut out. Yeah.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly why people don't stay. People hate blowouts and Bama is just not an entertaining team to watch. Good D, not a flashy offense, no points usually and it is a snoozefest. People wouod rather see more offense, more exciting games, especially if they don't know the game as much and can't respect the way they play.

I only watch Bama games when they play a top team, bc I know it is gonna be a boring game.

Wrong.

People left these games because of the weather. There has been discussion about this already in the fan base and the people left because they were getting sun burned in the Georgia St game, and left early in the Arkansas game because it was much colder than expected.

People came unprepared for the weather.

The games aren't even remotely boring for the fans of a team.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start making games closer than asshole. :heh:

ha-gay-gif.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

People left these games because of the weather. There has been discussion about this already in the fan base and the people left because they were getting sun burned in the Georgia St game, and left early in the Arkansas game because it was much colder than expected.

Seriously? The weather?

Wow. Now that is something. Never heard of fans leaving because it was too sunny or a lil chilly.

We had a freaking regulation monsoon vs Cal. We didnt leave because of that. We left because Oregon was up by 40.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? The weather?

Wow. Now that is something. Never heard of fans leaving because it was too sunny or a lil chilly.

We had a freaking regulation monsoon vs Cal. We didnt leave because of that. We left because Oregon was up by 40.

But were you prepared for the weather?

I'm just repeating what I read. Apparently people were getting extreme sunburn in 1 game, and they were freezing their asses off against Arkansas.

I wasn't there. :(

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong.

It was 108 when we played Sac St. and closer to 120 inside the stadium. I stayed so I could watch Deantre Lewis make his return to RB. He was a stud as a true freshman in 2010 but was a victim of a drive by shooting and just this season he was able to fully recover.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it still had more to do with them being blowouts. Had the games been close I doubt many would've left even if they weren't prepared for the weather.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban obviously didn't see the that Bama was one of the most beloved program's.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only team to score mor than a TD or 2 on bama the past 2 years is aTm.