• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#RunningBacksDontMatter Episode 3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all are seriously coming at my ass with one of the noisiest stats in football, RB YPC, and expect me to not point out how 21 players plus playcalls can skew that stat. Incredible, #RBsMatter = shameless

You brought YPC into it, dipshit.

Oh no, Barkley gets .1 Yards more per carry better!

Try to keep up.

Barkley wins that game sooner for many reasons, none of which are his ypc.

You reduced it to ypc in your response. So are you going to try again with something more logical?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought YPC into it, dipshit.

Try to keep up.

Barkley wins that game sooner for many reasons, none of which are his ypc.

You reduced it to ypc in your response. So are you going to try again with something more logical?
Duffman brought it up. Before that I merely alluded to the difference in TTL not amounting to much difference in production; there's not a ton a RB can control.

You're very bad at logic.

Last edited:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duffman brought it up. Before that I merely alluded to the difference in TTL not amounting to much difference in production; there's not a ton a RB can control.

You're very bad at logic.
If you want to make a single comment as me making a reductionist argument in favor of YPC when there are a bunch of comments before that that have nothing to do with it; where the implicature is the exact same, then you're bad at this, Eaglesnut.

The amount of straw grasping y'all are doing is impressive for what supposedly is so simple, logical, and otherwise obvious.